Chapter 4: What can or can't I do?

First Impressions, Permanent or Not?

 

What can or can't I do?

 
“So you didn’t tell him you were a fan of his?” Sora asked as she loudly chewed on a carrot. She had such a laidback personality and a selfish one too. 
 
“Ah, Sora don’t-” Jenny pleaded as she was working hard on cutting carrots for dinner and Sora was finishing the ones she was cutting. 
 
“Fine! Fine!” Sora replied angrily as she walked away and took a seat on a tall chair beside the kitchen counter, inquisitively eyeing Jenny. “So you didn’t tell him you knew him already?” she poked at the subject again.
 
“No, not really.” Jenny kept on cutting vegetables for dinner. She paused for a moment as she wiped her forehead. It was spring, but the air was a bit hotter this day. “I guess he just assumed I didn’t know him. You know, since kpop isn’t very famous here.”
 
Jenny resumed her task while Sora smiled slyly. “Ah, Jenny! I had no idea you were that kind of girl!”
 
“Huh?” Jenny looked up at her friend rather obliviously. 
 
“Acting dumb, you know, just to get him to talk to you.”
 
“Wha-? No! Sora! I just didn’t get to-”
 
“Uh-huh, sure,” Sora smirked wildly. Jenny tried various attempts at explaining herself, but of course Sora wouldn’t let her. She actually didn’t expect her to bring up the subject about him again, being that she had left the night before saying that she was lying about the subject.” 
 
“And does he know you have a child?” she impishly asked. 
 
“Oh yeah, he met her. Since you couldn’t baby-sit Mina I had to take her to work.”
 
“Work!?” Sora choked on her carrot. Jenny rushed to her side to check if she was alright but Sora simply pushed her off and soon her coughing fit stopped. “he knows you have a daughter?!”
 
“Well yeah,” Jenny had resumed making dinner. “He’s a sweet guy.”
 
“Don’t even dream about it,” Sora started. “Besides you’re only going to hurt yourself…again.”
 
“Sora,” Jenny whispered as she turned to face her. “I won’t okay. I just, I really feel he’s different.”
 
“Different- Yes! He’s an idol, JenHee. You can’t possibly even dream of being with him. Besides, you have Mina.”
 
“Well, I know. I know. I was just letting you know what happened.” Jenny sighed dejectedly. Currently she felt that even expressing her feelings were a taboo. Everything was wrong now, ever since Mina. Now she didn’t blame it on her, she’d never, but she simply began feeling that the world was treating her unfairly. Just because things had happened once didn’t mean she had no more chances at having a good life. Did it? 
 
*~NOTE~*
So sorry for not updating in the loooonnnggggeeeesssst but the worst thing that could ever happen to a writer happened-- my memory got erased. So all the chapters i had written vanished T^T but it is alright now.....i am writing once again and well, it isn't the original but i still sorta remember what i wrote ^^ haha....well any comments? I'll try to update one more chapter later on :)