like? caring ? =..=

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Like? Caring...=..=

Donghae p.o.v

“hae? HEY! Are you even listening to me!?” whine kibum. I look at him and said, “w-what?” “so you ARE NOT listening TO ME!”

I pout and said, “i’m listening RIGHT NOW!” kibum smile at me and said, “tell me, what’s wrong with you? Your face seems to get much more redder then before. Something good happend?”

Did he knew what happend? From the sound of his voice, it’s as if he is the person who planned this! I nod my head. Kibum squeal and said, “what had happend!? Tell me!”

And so, i tell him the story from the beggining till the end.

Hyukjae p.o.v

Heechul smile at me and said, “aww~~ aren’t you a cute cutie??”

I look at him and said, “what was that for!?” he smile and said, “i see you kiss hae hae...”

I gasp. “yah! Are you there!?” Heechul giggle and said, “yeah i was there. You don’t know there’s a window next to the table?” Damn it hyung. I look down and said, “hyung...what should i do if i ever meet him?”

Heechul kept quiet for a while and said, “maybe say you’re sorry?”

I shook my head and said, “it’s not that easy to say. Everytime i wants to say i’m sorry, he might burst into a crybaby...” Heechul nod and nod. “ah..so that’s his true colors huh?” i nod. “by the way where’s sungmin hyung?”

“oh him? i ask one of my bodyguards to send him to my home –wink-“

Donghae p.o.v

Kibum look at me like, “o.O”. i pout and feels that my face started to heat up. Just then , kibum hug me and said, “you know! That’s the CUTEST scene i EVER HEARD from YOU!” “HUH!?” kibum keep on hugging me and said, “aww....i would love to see that!?”

“kibum! are you out of your mind!? How could you!? I thought you will be mad and start nagging!” i said. Kibum shook his head and said, “Let me explain you cute fish, eversince the 1st time you both met each other, i can feel that something is going to happend around you two~ but i could not believe it has gone till this level!!”

I shook my head and said, “NO! That’s impossible!”

“oh yes, it’s possible~~” said a carefree kibum.

“HYUNG! HEECHUL HYUNG!!! Are you crazy !? thinking that i FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT NERD BOY!?”

“NO WAY!”

We both gasp and look at each other. Revealing a blush face hyukjae and smilling cat heechul. Kibum smile and said, “heechul hyung~~ are we talking the same thing here?” heechul nod and said, “you bet, cousin.”

WTF!? COUSINS!? SHISUS! Don’t lie to me! no wonder they look so close! Kibum! You lie! You don’t even tell me that smilling cat girly looking guy is your damn cousin!!! “should we take our leave and enjoy a cup of tea?” said heechul to kibum..

Kibum then answer, “my my, it’s rare. Sure i guess~ hae hae... solve your problems here with hyukjae~ <3”

And off they went.

AWKWARD SILENCE fills the empty space. We both refuse to look at each other. At the same time, we both walk towards each other direction and he was the one to talk, “look, donghae... i..would like to apologize..about the iPhone and draft..thingy..”

I gasp. I pretend to look at the garden. I can feel hyukjae’s hand on my chin and he fixed the position of my face, facing him. he look at me and said, “forgive me...?”

I shove his hand away and said, “no need to be sorry.” He grab my hand and say, “cry...if you want..” i gasp and my knees feels weak. It’s as if i can fall on the ground anytime. But before i fall down, hyukjae pull me into his hug and rested his head on my shoulders.

“sorry..donghae...for all the injuries i gave you...” he said softly into my ears.

I rested my head on his shoulders and close my eyes. I grip hyukjae’s back shirt and started to tremble. Hyukjae pat my head a few times and said, “just.let it go..donghae...” i started to cry and said, ‘”this...i..s one of the thing...that...i ha..hate you..hyu...hyukjae..”

“i know...” hyukjae said and the both of us sit on the floor. “you hate me..right?” he said softly and plants a kiss on my forehead. I sob harder and said, “you.....you...” unable to continue the words i felt my eyes are heavy, i fall asleep on his shoulder.

Hyukjae p.o.v

I smile a little after i hear a soft snore. Donghae..fell asleep don’t he? I look at him. i smile and take off his nerdy sunglasses. Oh look at how beautiful at him.. no wait! I can’t! i’m not a freaking GAY! But his beauty are soo irrisisitable.. NO!

ING LEE HYUKJAE!! STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL HE IS!!!

But indeed..he’s beautifull....

STOP STOP!! I mentally shout to myself and take a few deep breath after that. I look at donghae, tears are still flowing out from his eyes. I wipe away those tears. I was about to kiss him on the forehead (mind you, that’s how my mom said to me, whenever i was about to sleep, she will surely kiss my forehead, like a “good night” or something like that. Maybe... “sweets dreams?”) until a voice, “stop it right there , mister~”

 CRAP! Am i busted!? I look up and see a glaring jonghyun to me. i gasp and he smile,“well~ mister~ you don;t mind handing MY donghae to me?” said jonghyun.

I nod and let jonghyun carry donghae from my embrace. Jonghyun smile and said, “sorry...if my cousin have disturb you...” i shook my head and said, “it’s okay..” jonghyun bow a little and walk away.