what the hell........

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

What the hell....

in the room, kibum’s house..donghae p.o.v

donghae, come here.. we have something to show you..”said a voice. Innoncently, i went towards the door and open it, revealing a bunch of friends holding a whip, baseball bat and a metal pipe. I gasp and look at them , who are grinning madly.

“w-what are you going to do..?” i asked.

They all laugh and said, “Isn’t it obvious..? to abuse you...” said one of them and start hitting me hardly with the whip.

 

“AH!!!!!” i shouted. I sit up and pant. Forgetting the person laying next to me. i grab my head, and started shivering. I look around and found a penknife besides the bed, kibum forgets to keep it. I took it with shaky hands and placed it on my wrist, ready to cut it. I was about to do it until another hand shove it away and hold my hand into his.

I look behind and see terrified hyukjae. I gasp. He then said, “w-w-what the hell...are you..doing...”

I tried to struggle but failed, giving up, saying, “L-L-L-L-Et..m-me.. GO! let me kill myself!! Let me!!! LET ME GOO!!!!hyukjae pulled me into his hug and said, “DAMN! Hae! Get a control of yourself!”

I struggle and said, “let...me GO!!!” hyukjae then said, “hae! Hae! LEE DONGHAE! HEAR ME? listen, stop struggling and calm down! It’s hyukjae here!” i look at him and said, “h-hyuk...j..ae..”

Hyukjae p.o.v

“h-hyuk...j..ae..

I smile and carass his sweaty face, “yes..hyukjae here...” he keep on looking at me until he rest his head on my chest, finally calm down. God, he scare me! calm down hyukjae! Calm down....  i look at him and see he was shivering badly. I sigh and pat his back, saying, “Forget the nightmare, donghae....”

He nodbut still shivering. I sigh and cover the both of us with blanket, laying down onto the bed. I’m nearly having a heart attack when i see donghae like that. I never see him. ever since the first time we met.

I take a look at him and smile when i see him sleeping peacefully now. I look at the time and it was nearly 5 in the evening. I groan quietly and get out from the bed slowly. Looking at donghae for the last time, i close the bedroom door and walk out of the house..

The next day, donghae p.o.v, in kibum’s house..

“Donghae...dear. wake up.. hey!” kibum’s voice accopanied me, with his motherly, shoulder shaking. I groan and look at him. he smile and ruffle my head, “Hey,you have a nice sleep don’t you...?” i pout and placed my head on his pillow, was about to go off to the dreamland until kibum hits me head on the head.

I pout and hit him back with the back of my hand, “THAT HURTS, YOU FREAKING BOY!” i shouted. Kibum smile and hug me. “Well, since you woke up. Donghwa is here to pick you up though.” I smile at him and said, “thanks.. by the way, you look HAPPY here, is something happening while i was sleeping?”

Kibum blush and nod. I smile and said, “Let me guess. He just confess to you?” Kibum nod and hides his face. I smile and hops off the bed , hugging kibum before walk out where donghwa hyung is wating for me.

11:45 am, in donghae’s house
donghae p.o.v

I pack my books and said goodbye to donghwa hyung. He smiles and said, “Be careful” i smile and nod. I walk out of my house and see kibum’s car is on the way to the school. I sigh, i put on my specs and take my MP3 out.

I was about to walk when i saw a cute puppy walk towards me. i smile and kneel down, hands held out for the puppy. The puppy saw it and runs towards my hug. I smile and hug the puppy, “Why are you alone..?” the puppy bark and i said, “since the class starts late today, let me buy you food okay?”

The puppy my face and i giggle, walk towards the convenient shop. Pabo kibum, you should’ve wait for me.

I walk in the shop and the owner greets me. his name is Yunho. Yes, he was my senior but was studying in different school. We’re both from mokpo so have accent problem. Yunho then said, “Aww...what a cute puppy you have there hae hae ah. is it yours?”

He always call me hae hae eversince we’re small. I pout and shook my head, “i saw this puppy on the way to school. It seems that the puppy is hungry though... so i decide to come here. No school today hyung?”

Yunho smile and take some food while answering my question, “Wait for a while okay donghae? My treat! :3” i smile and nod. Waiting for yunho, i place the puppy on the counter and wipe away the dirt. I guess i can bring this puppy home and take care of it.

I smile when i think of the idea. But, there’s another thing. What should i name it..? um... donghae... east sea.. bada... bada? AYE! Bada!!!! :3333 yunho appeared in a few minutes later and said, “ah~ you’re smiling there donghae ah~~ :3”

I pout and smile. “ehehe... i want to take this puppy home!!” yunho smile and said, “and take care of it ne?” i nod and smile. “yup yup!!!” yunho smile another time and place the food on the counter.

School, donghae’s p.o.v

I sigh and take off the earphone and keep it in my bag. Yunho said that he will bring the puppy home and take care for me since donghwa hyung is working now. I look at the time and it was 2pm. I started to walk to my class where i see kibum and siwon chatting happily. I smile and decide not to disturb them.

I open my locker and take a look at the timetable while putting my bag in there. Ah, the class started late today... 3pm until 5pm. I rather stay at home if school hours was only 2 hours. I walk to the hall for a while. I saw my teacher is getting ready fot the first period. P.E period.

I walk back to the classroom. I open out the door and bump into hyukjae. I fall onto the ground and glare at hyukjae. Surprisingly, he looks..worried? he held out his hand and said, “are you okay?

I shove his hand away and said, “i’m fine, don’t worry.” I get up and try not to let out a groan when my back hurts. I walk pass him and sit on my place. He look at me and stuck his tongue out at me. i pout and stuck out my tongue to him.

Damn i hate a human name lee hyukjae in my human life.

First, he looks worried. and after i sit on my place, he stuck his tongue out at me!? what happend to him?! Personalities disorder eh!? >,<. i was about to stand up when i was knocked down again by another person. I groan in pain and look at the person who just knock me down. Who is this girly guy look?

I look at him with annoyance and he smirk, “well, well, isn’t this is the nerdfish i saw earlier?”

Okay...now i’m ing irritated!

“Heechul, stop it” someone said when i was about to stand up and punch that girly guy in the face. >,

I shove his hand away and said,”don’t bother a nerd like me. i’m fine and i can stand up by my own!” i stand up and was about to fall down again when hyukjae in time hug me to prevent me from falling down. He then said, “and that’s what you mean?

He tighten his grip on my back and i gasp. I push him away and touch my back. great, i feel some liquid is coming out from the not fully heal wound. I look at hyukjae with teary eye and run toward kibum, who was busy chatting with his siwon.

Hyukjae p.o.v

DAMN! Did i hurt his back again!? !!! Heechul look at me and said, “Hyukkie, is that nerd crying just now?” i look at heechul and said, “Looks like it.” Heechul smile a little and said, “ah... i shouldn’t talk to him like that just now ne...”

I shook my head and said, “gwenchana... the first time i met him too, i talk rudely to him.” heechul look at me with cat eyes and said, “you like him ne...?” i gasp and hit his head hard. “shut it up, you girly looking boy!”

Donghae p.o.v

kibum look at me and gasp, “Dear, what happend? Why are you crying..?” and hug me gently. I sob and said, “m-my back...” kibum gasp another time and siwon said, “what’s wrong with you back? does it hurt?” i nod my head and said, “b-blood..”

kibum turn me around so that my back is facing him. he gasp and said, “donghae..tell me...who the hell push you!?” i shivered at his voice. Kibum pat my shoulder and said, in angry voice, “TELL me! it’s bleeding you know!?”

“h-h-h-hee..chul..”