~A-CHA~

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

A-Cha

Donghae pov

                I open my eyes and groan, i’m still sleepy. What’s wrong with me? did i cry yesterday? I look at the empty seat besides me. that’s right! Hyukjae! Where is he!? I was about to get up when someone walk into the room and it appears to be hyukjae.

                 He look at me and smile, placing the breakfast gently on the small table. He walks towards me and said, “morning donghae..” and hug me. i  hug him back and said, “m-morning” I have no damn idea why i stutter. Hyukjae look at me and giggle, pinching my nose, “Why are you stuttering...? hmm.?”

                I pout and look away, “N-nothing....” I said. Hyukjae chuckle once again and sit down, “Say, donghae. Look here.”

                I look at him and he ...smirk..?

                “What is it?” I ask.

                “Speak honestly to me.”

                “I am right now. I am speaking to you! Now what?” i ask, slightly annoyed.      

                “Did you develope some feelings towards me?” hyukjae ask, with a slight grin on his face.

                I gasp. i quickly look away. In my mind, i was shouting like hell. Of all questions, why did he have to ask this!? Hyukjae chuckle and said, “Hey~ Look here.” He then hold my hand and said, “Answer me, donghae ah.”

                Oh no. What should i answer? Should i say yes? But... what if all he said was lies? NO! LEE DOGNHAE! Think positively!!! Should i say no? B-but..by saying that...i-i might hurt his feelings.... I look at hyukjae. He look at me and smiles, pinching my cheek, “Donghae~ you’re blushing right now...”

                Oh God, help me. what should i answer!?

Meanwhile, somewhere in hee young’s house....

“WHAT DID YOU EVEN CO-ORPERATE WITH HEE YOUNG!?”Soo Man’s shout filled his room where he usually relax. The lady, gasp and shiver in fear. Meanwhile, minho, on the other side, chuckling quietly.

                “I-i-i’m....” said the lady.             

                Soo man sigh and massage his temple, “You even know she was lying to you. But, for the sake of the money, you work with her. Help her with such dangerous job. Job that nearly killed a innoncent teenage boy! DID YOUR PARENTS EVER TEACH YOU ABOUT MORAL!?”

                The lady, shivered more and sweatings are form on her forehead. It’s clearly showed that she was afraid. Minho look at the lady, smilling. He felt satisfied. Soo man then said, “You should be fired as a nurse at the hospital. And also, you should be fired as a maid in this house!”

                The lady, namely EunHyo, quickly on her knees asking for forgiveness. “I’m sorry master. I’m really am. I didn’t knew this will turn up to be bad... i’m sorry master...”

                Soo Man then said, “No, i can’t forgive you. I have adopted you since you are little. I teach you all the things in this house and  what you are supposed to do. I thought you are a good girl , but, because of this incident, my thoughts towards you turn the other way round. You’re a devil. You will do anything for money. All your monthly salary i gave to you is not enough is it? Eunhyo, i’m really dissappointed at you. Please, pack your things, and walk out of this house. Find another job.”

                Eunhyo look at her master, crying. She stand up slowly and bow for the last time, before she walk out of the room and clean her things. minho quietly approach his master and said, “Master, are you okay? Do you need some water?”

                SooMan look at HeeYoung’s butler and smile, “No, it’s okay, minho. I just...need a rest...”

                Minho smile softly and bow. “Understood. If master need anything, please call me. i’ll be in the kitchen.”

                Soo man smile and nod, “Of course..you may go now.”

                Minho smile and bow again before he walk out from the room.

Back at the shopping mall...
Taemin pov

                “HYUNG!!! That’s enough of the cookies already!!!” i said and drag jonghyun hyung away from the cookie stall. Jonghyun pouted and said, “Taeminnie is bad towards hyung....hyung wants the dinosaur cookie!!!!!!!!!!!” Yes, he whine like a kid, and that DOES NOT fit him! AT ALL!!!!

                I let go of jonghyun hyung and he was about to run towards the stall when the both of us saw heeyoung cursing at the corner of the shop. I tug onto hyung’s shirt and said, “That’s....heeyoung right?”

                This time, he kept quiet. Okay, i know how does he feel like. He was about to walk towards her direction when i quickly grab his shirt. “No! Hyung! Control yourself!” he look at me and said, “What? Hyung is not going there, hyung wants to buy the cookies,....”

                Should i trust him or not? I sigh and give him my money, and he accept the money like a kid was given a lollipop by his mother. I watched hyung’s movement from afar. Indeed, he was buying the cookies. But this time, the cookies shape are like..devil?

                I shrugg my shoulder and was about to message minho when i see heeyoung stand beside hyung. I gasp. wait...is she flirting with hyung!? YAH! You ing ! He’s MY HYUNG!!! No one can flirt with him except for KEY!!!!

                I tried to walk nearer to them and pretend to buy the cookies too. not all people knew that me and jonghyung hyung are brothers. :)

                And this is what they say.

Jonghyun: what  are you doing here?

Heeyoung: ah~ i just saw oppa just now so i want to talk to you about something...

Jonghyun: (tries to hide a snort) what is it about?

Me: *thinks:i don’t have a good feeling about it... OH! Pokemon cookies shape! :D*

Heeyoung: about donghae oppa.

Jonghyun: *hides his fist* yeah? What’s wrong with him?’

Heeyoung: does he have any relationship with hyukjae oppa?

Jonghyun: *nod*

Me: *thinks:youstupid hyung!!! Why did you even nod!?*

Jonghyun: *smiles* yeah, as friends~

Me: *thinks: i’mgoingtokillyoulaterhyung*

Heeyoung: *makes a digusted face* how can hyukjae oppa befriend with that donghae oppa? Oppa, do you like seeing them together?

Jonghyun: *nods, kind of ignoring the question*

Heeyoung: you know what oppa? Can you help me with something?

Jonghyun: spit it. oh and cashier~ i want this devil shape like cookies more! ^^

Me: *thinks:why did hyung kept on buying the devils cookies shape!*

Heeyoung: make donghae stay away from hyukjae oppa. Because hyukjae oppa is mine! *smiles*

                After heeyoung said that, hyung slap her face infront of peoples and smile, “opps~ soory oppa’s hand is itchy to slap a y girl like you. Ah~ thank cashier!” i look at the cashier and the cashier just smile after jonghyun slap heeyoung.

                Heeyoung then said, “how dare you slap me oppa!”

                “oh~ he can slap you anytime he wants because he knews you’re the one who poisoned donghae.” Said a familiar voice comes from behind me. the 3 of us look behind and seee..........

At the hospital...
donghae pov

i lookat hyukjae and he just keep on staring at me. god, that eyes!!!!

                “U-um...” i said out. Then he burst into giggle and pinch my cheek, “you cute fish! I was just playing around!” I pout and turn away from him. he giggles and said, “Aww~ fishy~ don’t be mad~ look at me! pwease...?”

                “HMPH!” i said childishly.

                Hyukjae giggle and kiss my hair just enough for me to look at him. he giggles and  pinch my cheek another time. I pout and said, “Why did you like to pinch my cheek?”

                He smile ..shyly and said, “Because..it’s chubby..like a baby..”

                Okay, my face has turn really red! Even that stupid donghwa hyung does not said that to me! hyukjae look at me once again and smile, “Aigo~ my fishy’s face is red! :DDDDDDDDDDDD”
“s-s-stop teasing me!” i said.

                He laugh and said, “arasso~ are you hungry? Here’s your breakfast.” And place the breakfast at my lap. I smile and said, “thank you...” “you’re welcome.” I was about to eat when i see him, not eating but just looking at me, with a little smile at his face.

                “you’re not eating, hyukjae?” i ask.

                He shook his head.

                I pout and said, “you must eat with me!!!!”

                He giggles and said, “no, thank you. I’m full already.”

                I pout another time and said, “you’re lying. I don’t think you have the time to eat though.”

                “Well, yes. I’m full by just looking at your face~”

                “Stop with the chessy line!” i said and feels my face turns redder and redder in every minute. He giggles and plays with my cheek. I pout and said, “Eat, please...” “aigo~ you’re sooo good in aegyo~ okay okay, i’ll eat..”

                I smile and place the breakfast between the both of us. “Let’s share then!” he smile and nod. We both happily eating the breakfast in the sunny morning.

Back at the shopping mall
taemin pov

“oh~ he can slap you anytime he wants because he knews you’re the one who poisoned donghae.” Said a familiar voice comes from behind me. the 3 of us look behind and seee..........

“Heechul hyung! Hankyung hyung!” i said and quickly hug the both of them. “aigo~ how was my baby twin?” heechul said and ruffle my head. Jonghyun then smirks at heeyoung and said, “Well, just to let you know. He’s the evil hyung besides kyuhyun. Meet kim heechul.”

Hee young gasp and was about to run away when jonghyun grab her wrist, “Aigo, where are you going hmm?”

                Heechul let go off me and i go off to hug hankyung hyung, who is busy buying cookies.  “She’s probably scared of me.” he said. Heeyoung struggle to run away. Heechul then grab her hair and look at her, “You dare to hurt my donghae, and i’ll make  sure you stay in jail.”

                “jonghyunnie~ let go of her~” said heechul and jonghyun do as he told too. satisfied, hyung then said, “I really love you hyung~” “Oh, yes i love you too bling bling.”

                “Here! Want some devil cookies?” jonghyun said and give some cookies to heechul. Heechul gladly take it and eats it. me and hankyung smile as we see the evil hyung and dongsaeng eating the devil shape like cookies.

                “OH! Hyung!! Buy me that pikachu shape cookies!” i said and do my aegyo to hankyung.

 

Next: not so good visiting.