FlashBack

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Flashbacks..

Hyukjae p.o.v

                I carry him up and faster runs into his house. I mention sungming hyung to come in too. Or else he will get sick. Donghae look at me with blurry eyes and he grab my shirt, tight. “u-u-umma...” he said out before he close his eyes. I look at him and place a kiss on his forehead. I walk to his spacious living room and put him on the sofa, cover him with my jacket. Sungmin then said, “he...suddenly cough out blood, hyukkie..”

                I gasp and look at him, “h-hyung. You better don’t lie..” sungmin look at me and said, “hyung is not lying! I saw it with my own eyes!” i then look at donghae, who is wet. And carass his face. He was asleep. I smile and said, “maybe..just maybe... i need to keep an eye on him.” sungmin smile and said, “looks like the playboy attitude of yours was gone..”

                I then look at sungmin and said, “maybe..but then , i have no idea why i can hate him.sometimes...” Sungmin smile and carass donghae’s fluffy wet brown hair. “maybe...just maybe like what he said to hyung..” I raise an eyebrow. “what did he say?” sungmin look at me and said, place where he can punch me to released his tension?”

            I gasp.  that’s must be the time where i beg sungmin hyung to seek forgiveness from donghae. Sungmin smile sadly and said, “really, hyukjae, you should at least control your temper..” before he stands up and grab my hands, walking under the rain, to our house. We close the main door and i sit on the sofa, thinking about donghae. I sigh. I was about to stand up when i receive a message from someone.

                “ah...who is this, this time?” i said annoyingly. I open up the message and read the sender name, “w-what..hee young?” sungmin heard it and glare at me. i gulp. Sungmin can be scary when i say out hee young’s  name. “i thought you broke the releationship with her,you .?” Said sungmin in a scary tone.

                I gulp and said, “i-i- DID! I did break the relationship!” sungmin smirk and said, “fine, go and solve the problems. I hate it.” and walk towards the kitchen. I left out a sigh of relieve and open up the message, baby, hyukkie, remember me? it’s me hee young! Its been a long time since i last contact you didn’t i? Well, baby, just to tell you that i’m going to enroll the same school as yours in a few days! Let’s meet, i got something to tell you.. bye, love.”

                I throw my iPhone on the sofa and curse, “.”

Donghae, p.o.v

                “donghae...wake up baby.” I groan at the voice and see donghwa face is really damn near to me! i gasp and quickly punch him in the face. He fall on the floor and giggle, “ah, it seems you’re okay now~” I then  said, “a-aigo! Hyung!? S-sorry! Are you hurt!?” donghwa giggle and pat my head, “i’m fine, don’t worry~”

                I pout and said,”Are you really okay?” Donghwa smiles at me and nod. “Yeah,i’m fine. Oh donghae ah, hyung heard from someone that you’re not okay. What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you cough out blood again..” I gasp. donghwa let out a sigh and said, “Looks like hyung hit the jackpot”. I look at him and said, “please, hyung, please don’t bring me to the hospital please....”

                Donghwa look at me and said, “didn’t we promise to bring you to hospital after you cough out blood?” I quickly shook my head, “please hyung,,,,i just don’t want to got there...” donghwa look at me with sad eyes and pat my head, “okay, you win this time. If the cough get’s worse, hyung will bring you to the hospital no matter what is your reason. Whether you like it or not, understand?” I can only nod my head. Donghwa smile and said, “Well, since now is nearly 7pm, hyung got to go,”

                I look at him and said, “Go? go where?” Donghwa chuckle and pat  my head, “work of course.” I pout and said, “why at this time?” Donghwa smile at me and said, “It’s for our own good. Hyung need the money to pay your school fees and also for the house electricty bills. And of course for hyung basic needs too.” I smile and nod, “okay then , faster go to work hyung..” and bring him to the main door. Donghwa hugs me and said, “Sleep tight, goodnight my dear fishy.” I chuckle and hug him back, “goodnight to you too, hyung. Just don’t overworked will you?”  Donghwa smile and walk out.

                I sigh and walk towards the window that faces hyukjae’s house, which is directly behind kibum’s house. I look at hyukjae who is currently reading a book, with specs on. I sigh and was about to get up until i feel something fluffy on my toe. I look and it was bada! “Bada! My baby!” i said and bring bada to my hug. Bada bark and my face. I giggle, “sorry bada, mummy just forgots about you.” Bada bark again and i said, “maybe..should we take bath together?” bada bark and jump to my head. I giggle and said, “that’s a yes.”

Hee young pov, somewhere near kibum’s house...

I walk past through kibum’s house and smirk, hyukjae’s house is behind him right? I was about to resume my walking until, i see kibum’s calm face. I smile innoncently and wave at him. he sigh and close the window. I snorted and said, “wait you kibum...”

                Hmm.... how do i know kibum you ask? Well, because since i was small, i used to stay in the same area as him. we study at the same school. Not to mention, i’m the bully. Though. Until i met hyukjae one day, that time we’re still small, i think...around...8 years old? Once i lay my eyes upon hyukjae, i decide to make him mine.

                I was about to confess to him when he suddenly moved out. I feel bad and moved out the very next day. Today, after a few years in other countries, i moved back here and glad to find that hyukjae is back here too. This year, no matter what happends, i will make him mine!

                I smile evilly and walk back to my house. Which is located a few blocks from hyukjae’s house.

Hyukjae p.o.v

I kept on reading the same line. I cursed the innoncent book and throw it away. “damn it hee young.” I look at the window which i’m leaning my body against it now. I take a look at donghae’s big  house and see him playing with the puppy near the window. I smile softly at the scene.

                Cute, i tought. Donghae then lay his head on the puppy, who is resting now and look at my direction. We both connect our eyes, and neither one of us, decide to move. Then , the next thing i see is really....really....RARE for me!

                Donghae look at me with his messy brown hair and smile. The most beautiful smile i ever seen! Even the girls smile are not as beautiful as his! He smile at me and waved his hand. I smile and waved back. he then mouthed something like... “thank..you?”. after he said that, he smile at me and was about to close his eyes, when his puppy his face. He giggle and put the puppy down to sleep.

                Donghae look at me and mouth, “goodnight...” i smile and nod my head. He smile back and close his eyes, sleeping on the cute little puppy. I giggle and said, “ah, that donghae. Sleeping there might attract the beast you know?” I can hear sungmin snorted and i look behind, red face. He giggle and said, “aww~~ aren’t you both cute?” “y-you’re h-here?” He nod and said, “should we...go to his house?”

                I look at donghae,who is sleeping now, with the puppy jump on his head. I smile and said, “no..it’s okay.... i think..i’ll just watch him from here..” Sungmin backhug me and said, “he’s beautiful..” said sungmin. I nod and said, “like a cute princess...”

 

Next Chapter: one UNFINE  day

~need a break guys? ^^ read this: Since the Day we met, i know you're my angel..