What the Hell... >.

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

 

What the hell.... >.<

In the toilet, donghae p.o.v

HyukJae look at me with wide eyes and so as i. ...he will sure comment... but wait, did he know me? after a few minutes, he started to talk, “I thought, contact lens are prohibited in this school.” I smile little and said, “so? I want to use it though.” I walk pass through him and exit the toilet.

But wait, did he hold my hand when i walk pass him just now? I run towards the carpark and glad nobody was there. I smile and take my MP3 out from my bag and started walking back home. hyukJae huh...? cold guy...

At the streets of Seoul

I look at the shop where i pass by and stops in front of a convenient shop, 24-hour shop. I walk in and walk to the magazine corner. Nothing caught my interest though. I then ask the male cashire asking, “Urm...is there any kimbap here?” the male nodded his head and points to the corner. I smile and bow before i went to the food corner. Indeed there’s kimbap. One packets is about 630 won. I pout a little and take out 1000 won and pay to the cashier.

The male cashier pack the kimbap into plastic bag and hand me the balance (370 won). He give me the package and smile, “Have a nice Day, Mister.” I smile back and walk out going straight home, hearing “Bonamana Japanese Version”

 

Donghae’s house~

“Hyung!! I’m back!!” i shouted from the front door. “Oh! You’re early! J” hyung said and appear from the kitchen. What is he doing in the kitchen the whole day? =_=’ i take off my shoes and walk towards the kitchen, placing the kimbap on the table.

“I bought kimbap on the way back from school just now~ J” i said. Hyung nod and smile. “Thanks!” “Dhe~ ah hyung, what time are you supposed to go to work?” i asked hyung, curious. Hyung look at me and sigh, “Aigo...as curious as always. Hyung go to work at 10:15 a.m.”

I look at the kitchen clock and sigh, “Hyung....” “Hmm?” hyung look at me with a question face. I point at the kitchen clock and he look. He gasp and said, WHAT!? 10:30 A.M ALREADY!? ! HYUNG GO NOW!!!”

Hyung ruffle my hair (again) and rush out from the house. Good thing he had his bath already~ :3. I walk towards my room and change my clothes. I gasp when i see my make up table, yes, make up table was messy. 

Pabo. I bet hyung is the one who do this. >.<~ i sigh and clean up the table before i went down and make lunch for myself.

 

In HyukJae’s house.

I walk in the house and was greet by 25 maids. “Welcome back, Master HyukJae.” “ah~ i’m back.” i said. “continue doing your cleaning please.” I said to the maid and they obeyed. I walk towards my bedroom and close my bedroom door as soon as i enter. I let myself fall onto the queen size bed and sigh.

“Pabo, lee donghae. You’re breaking the school rules.. =_=.. but still... you’re annoying.”

 

Donghae’s house, kitchen

“Hachiu! Damn who talk behind me?” i mumble and proceed to wash the plates. after that, i wipe the plates and place on where it was supposed to belong. I look at the time and it was only 11:30 am. Hehehe, i bet hyung is getting scolded  by his boss.. kekekekekeke –mental self slap- okay don’t be rude hae. That’s what appa told me.

I sit on the kitchen chair and sigh. There’s nothing to do... hmm... TV? Nothing is interesting...except for hyung’s yadong’s film.. eww.... kibummie? Probably spazzing about shiwonnie....

“ARGH!!! Nothing to do!!!” i shout.

 

Just then a ring was heard from the main door. I pout and walk (dargging to be exact) to the main door and open it. “KIBUMMIE!!!!!!” i shout and hug him, earning a laugh from latter. I smile like a child and said, “You really know to show up at the right time eh?”

He look at me and said, “What? Aren’t i;m the main character in this story?”

I shook my head and pout, “PABO! It’s ME! NOT YOU!”. Kibum laughs and grab my hand, “come, let’s go to my house. I want ‘him’ to meet you.” He said. I smile and said, “siwonnie?” kibum hit my head and said, “YAH! He’s your hyung!” “How old is he!?” i shouted back at him.

Kibum then hit my head again and said, “He’s 18!” “BWOH!? yAH! JINJA!? I REALLY WONDER HOW YOU LIKE HIM EH?! WHO TEACH YOU!? OMMA? APPA? APPA ANI. APPA IS IN HEAVEN!”

Kibum sigh and pat my head, “Hae... i know you love your father...but please... don’t say that. okaY? You might cry you know?” i smile and said “Gwenchana. I’ll be fine, no need to worry.”

 

Kibum ‘s house, LARGE house, in the living room.
siwon p.o.v

Kibum has went out to find his friend eh? I smile by myself and sigh, “Where could ‘this’ kid be?” i look at my handphone and saw there’s message, saying, “stop grumbling about me! i’m on my way aish. Can’t you just wait for a while? I’ll be there in 5 mins.”

“Master Siwon, Do you want to drink anything?” said one of kibum’s maid. I smile and said, “Ah, thanks but i would like to drink afterward.” The maid bow and she said, “Alright. I shall coninue my job now.” I nod my   head and flash a smile.

 

Streets.. on the way to kibum’s house...
donghae p.o.v

Kibum was busy listening to his ipod while i was looking around. this time, am using my specs. Always using contact lens might hurt the eye though. Finally we reach his house and at the same time, there was a boy in front of the door talking to siwon. I don’t really care who is it until kibum said “i think...that’s hyukjae...

I gasp and look at kibum. Kibum look at me and whisper to my ears saying, “Manners. Behave well.” I nod my head. Kibum smile and walk towards the front door. Kibum then said, “Hey,what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be outside?”

Hyukjae then turn around and look at kibum not me, saying, “This siwon.... oh... well, hello there classmate kibum.” Kibum tried not to stomp onto the ground and said, “Well, it’s hyukjae right?”

I snorted and hyukjae look at me. he walk nearer to me and whisper, “I’ll not tell anyone that you are the one who wear contact lens. Nerdfish..” angry, i was about to push him until hyukjae slips and we both fall onto the ground, mouth connect.

We both gasp and i manged to push him out of my sight. I sit up and shout, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

SHUT UP, NERDFISH! You’re the one at fault!”

what the HELL do you mean ME!? IT’S YOU!NEORAGO!!!”

“AHH! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE!?” hyukjae said and push me back onto the hard ground,making me wince in pain. Siwon hurriedly rush to hyukjae side and calming the latter down. While kibum help me sitting up.

“Are you okay, donghae dear?” kibum said. I nod my head and tried not to let my tears fall sliding down my cheek. Kibum notice it and hug me. i can’t help but to hug him back. “Donghae..i know. Your back sure hurt ne..? come , let’s go into the room. Let me check.” Kibum said and carry me up, walking into the house.

He also managed to say, “Siwon, bring hyukjae in and i’ll ask my maids to prepare drink for the both of you.” I can feel siwon smile and nod.

Siwon’s p.o.v, outside the house..

I’m watching kibum carry donghae in bridal style, walking upstairs. I sigh and look at a pouty hyukjae. I hit his head, not that hard and said, “What did you just do?” he look at me and said, “He’s the one at fault!”

I sigh and said, “Stop acting childish. Come one, let’s go in” i said and pull him up.

 

In the house, Donghae’s p.o.v

We’re in kibum’s room now. Kibum placed me on his white and fluffy bed. Kibum then look around and said, “Urm...wait yea? I need to find the first aid box.” I nod my head and take away the specs, puttingit on the bed. I tried to turn around but as the result, i winced in pain.

 

Hyukjae’s p.o.v

As siwon is outside of the house calling his friend, HanKyung. I slowly crept out going upstairs and saw a door was wide open. I assumed it is kibum’s bedroom. I slowly tiptoed behind the door and peek.

All i see is a crying DongHae and a calm kibum. Kibum said something to him and dissapeared to the bathroom. Probably finding first aid box. I can’t help my eyes but to see donghae sitting on the bed like a child is waiting to be comfort by his mother.

Yes.. i felt bad for pushing him to the hard ground 2 times. And the second one, he wince in pain and burst into tears. After a few minutes, i see donghae move and turn his back to kibum. I don’t uderstand why is my heart beating soo fast. Damn it, calm down , lee hyukjae.

Kibum slowly pull up donghae’s shirt and reveal many bruises and scars. I gasp and though,holy ... what’s wrong with his back?!kibum open up the first aid box and take something. I focus my eyes onto donghae.

He seems to be afraid. He’s paler than ever. Kibum then applied some medicine onto the new bruise (i make that) and donghae let out a small shout. “ssh..donghae...” kibum said. “K-kibum...i-it...hurts..”

Kibum sigh and applied more medicine onto his back. after that, kibum kiss donghae’s head and walk to the bathroom. Donghae wanted to pull down his shirt but he can’t. he let out a small shout and lower his head down, visible tears are falling down.

Donghae p.o.v

I let my tears fall down. Hyukjae..he shouldn’t have to push me hard like that.. that rich bastard.. i was about to take my specs until kibum said to me, “Hae, i need to go down okay? You can take a rest” and he kiss my head.

I look at the door and cried silently. I need somebody..to hug and comfort me.... donghwa hyung.. i was about to reach my handphone until a voice greet me, “Need...s-some help?” i look at the person and said, “No.”

Hyukjae, yes, hyukjae sigh and said, “C-come on... you need it..” i shook my head and said, “No.” He sigh once again and said, “please...donghae..i-i...” i cut off his sentence and said, “I said no.. i’m fine, you rich + rude bastard people..”

I look at him and sent him some glare. He look at me, with sympathy and guilty. I stand up too fast and was about to walk to the door when my back hurts and was about to fall onto the floor. Expecting to hit the floor, a pair of arms catch me.

I open my eyes and look at hyukjae. He look at me and said, “s-sorry..” we both sit on the floor and was looking at each other. I can’t stand my tears anymore and cried. Hyukjae pull me closer to him and hug me, “I’m..s-sorry..”

I hit his chest repeatly and said, “I hate..you... I HATE YOU!!!

Hyukjae keep on hugging me and said, “i know... but that’s not important now... the important thing now is.. you..” i gasp and look at him, teary eye. He look at me and said, “i’m..s-sorry..i shouldn’t...push you...”

He look at me with the eye that i was about to fall for him. i can feel my tears are forming up again and he hug me, patting my back gently, “cry... just cry donghae.. hit me..” i started to cry and burry my face in his chest saying, “i..h-hate..y.you..”

He keep on patting my back and said, “hae...” “i hate..you..lee hyukjae...”

I choked on my own tears and cough. Hyukjae pat my back and said, “sorry...” i shake my head against his chest and said, “i-i-it’s..okay...” i look at him and find myself with puffy red eye. He smile and wipe away the tears. I can feel my eyelids are  heavy and i close them..

Hyukjae p.o.v

I’m sorry hae...i’m totally am.. he was asleep now and i can’t help but to adore the beauty of his sleeping face. His steady breathing against my chest, he parted pink lips, his pale skin, his puffy red cheek.. i wipe away his tears and kiss his pink lips, saying, “i’m... sorry...”

After that, i carry him up in a bridal style and place him gently on kibum’s bed, i put his specs at the drawer by the bed. Just then, i realize , he was better looking without his specs. I sit at the side of the  bed and cover donghae with a white blanket. Donghae stirr in his bed and i assumed he wants to be hold.

I sigh and hold his hand, he stop sttiring and calm down. I look at the time. I smile a little and decides to sleep with donghae. I go down under the blanket and facing donghae sleeping face. I smile, hands intertwined and i move closer to his face, kissing his pink lips once again before he snuggle closer to me and rest his head on my colarbone. I smile and kiss his head before drift off to sleep.