i hate....him!

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

We look at each other with anoyying face. He shout’s at me , “where the hell do you think your eyes is!? NerdFish!” i shout back at him “Shut up! You’re the one who bump into me! monkey !”

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

Life changing with just the drop of our phones...

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fishy_kai: aye there readers! :D my 4th fanfic! Think about doing this STRAIGHT after the completion of my 1st fanfic, “what is that? Things? paranormals?” XXD i know i know, some of you guys want me to make a sequel don’t you? –smiles- don’t worry! I’m currently thinking of the plot! XD

Kyuhyun: and what about your 2nd and 3rd fic?

Fishy_kai: Pabo! Of course am doing it now!!

Kyuhyun: -pretends not to listen-

Fishy_kai: -pout- anyways, readers, i hope you will like my 4th fanfic yea? Ji hope it’s interesting! XD please subscribe if you want though, am not forcing you! :D oh about the title? S-e-c-r-e-t! XXDXXD -brings kyuhyun away from scene-

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Characters~
Main~

 

Name: Lee Donghae
Age: 16

He’s the cute character in my story! XD lives with his older brother DongHwa. Father pass away while mother? –unknown status, probably run away from house- Friends with kibum ONLY. His own classmates stay away from him due to his appearance, NERDY~ -fishy_kai: CUTE nerd- clumsly, adorable, hard to his resists his aegyoness, caring and loving. Hates HyukJae THE MOST.

 

Name :  Lee HyukJae

Age: 16

Should i say..hot red hair character in this story? –brick by kyuhyun- fine fine. Lives with sungmin. Comes from a wealthy family. Friends with heechul and kangin. Loves to tease donghae, and tell you guys earlier, he hates donghae to! –don’t ask me reason why yea? XD- hot, stylish, thoughtful, too handsome, -brick by kyuhyun again- a little playboy, rough and a little caring.

 

 

Other characters~

Fishy_kai: okay we all know that there’s 15 members in SJ right? Some, SOME of them will make their appearance in the coming chapters okay? Xd i won’t tell you who will appear, it’s no more a  surprise if i tell you! XD not only SJ, but some other band will appear too! Ji hope you’re okay with that though! XD just yell at me in the comment box and i’ll report to my hubby kyuhyun !XXD –kyuhyun smile- he(kyu) might be my hubby though.just joking! No  hard feeling yea? XD eunhae is my appa and umma! (it’s up to you who tops! XD) well, enjoy!

 

 

 

i...hate....him.... >,<

donghae’s house, early in the morning, 7am.

Oh tai wan mei, ni yan li wo chu xianOh bu rang shei, ti wo zai ni shen bian
Oh woah woah~

Argh! Is it time already? T^T don’t you think it’s too early? Just then , donghwa hyung burst into the room and shake my shoulders violently, “YAH! LEE DONGHAE! Wake up! It’s time for you to go to school!”

I groan and look at him, with my unexpected puppy eyes. Donghwa look at me and said, “Stop looking at hyung with your cute puppy eyes, just stop looking at me before hyung REALLY PUNCH YOU!”

I pout and said, “what? I didn’t use my puppy eyes you blind hyung!”

Donghwa pout and send me to the floor, leaving me in pain. “YAH! Hyung! What was that for!?” he said to me, “Faster get ready or you will be late for school!” i groan and look at the time, “OH MY JESUS! I’m FREAKINGlate!” and rush to the bathroom, getting ready.

After a few minutes, in the kitchen.

I was rushing to the kitchen table where i see my hyung laughing at me, “What’s wrong? Hyung? Are you okay?” donghwa look at me and said, “you’re being tricked! XXD you know the clock in your room? Hyung disturb it and become a few minutes late! XXD look at your face!!”

I pout and throw a packet of milk powder at him, “I HATE YOU!!” donghwa was still laughing at me and i take a look at the kitchen clock. It was only 6.30am. donghwa walk towards me and said, “Forgive hyung okay?”

I look away and pout, “No.”

Donghwa groan and scratch his head, finding way to make me forgive him. “um.. if hyung buys you an iPhone, will you forgive me?”

Okay, okay, the writer didn’t write whether i was from either rich or poor family right? Okay okay, i was from rich , well, not that reach family! J:3 i tell you earlier! Jback to the story, i look at donghwa and said, “are you sure you want to buy an iPhone?”

He nod and i smile. “FINE! Blue one!” he nod once again.

After we both eating the breakfast, donghwa then said, “it’s time for you to go to school! Here, wear your glass~” and he threw my glass towards my direction. I catch it and say, “Hyung, i’m going! Don’t destroy the house kitchen and living room okay?”

“Aish, shut up and faster go to school already!” shout donghwa hyung.

at the front door

i was about to put on my shoes when someone lifted my sling bag from my shoulders and i look at the person, “Kim KiBum!!” i shouted. Kibum sigh and hug me with one hand as his other hand is taking my bag.

I put on my shoes and take my bag from him, mouthing him thank you. He nod and said, “morning, hae~” “morning! It was early for you to come here~” “didn’t we plan last night?” “but i don’t remember i agree~” “Aish~”

Kim Kibum, my childhood friend! He stays right next to my house and his house was extremely HUGE! I guess his house.. was.. a bungalow? =_=; i know, he’s far more richer than me! my house is only like...urm..nearly the same like victorian house!

Don’t blame me for having such a antique house. My dad i mean my parents bought it when i was small. Kibum then said, “I hope we’re in the same class~” “we’re always in the same class don’t we?”

Kibum look at me and said, “Of course, except for one year when you’re in A class and i was in B class.” I sigh and said, “that’s because at that time, you’re doing many CARELESS mistake in the last exam! Or maybe you’re heartbroken about breaking up with your girlfriend?”

Kibum hit on my head hard with his palm! T^T! “HEY! What was that for!?” i shouted at him, kibum then said, “For making me remember about those stupid memories! Besides! I have  NO girlfriend!”

“tsk tsk tsk, what a lie~~ if you have no gf, then who’s the guy you always hangged out i saw yesterday then!?” i said.

He look away, is he.... blushing? I sense something fishy here~~~ i smile and poke his face, “hey hey~~ what are you blushing about..? aww..come one, tell me~~ who’s the guy..?” kibum pout and said, “Promise not to tell anyone..?” i nod and said, “you can always count me in..!”

“he’s...Choi Siwon.. kibum shyly said. I gasp, “YAH! Are you kidding me!? choi siwon!? Yah! He’s the richest student in our school! You’re lucky man! You like him? tell! You like him don’t you!? Where did you meet him!? how? Seessh... i never thought that siwon is interested in guys~ XXDXXDXXDXXD XOXOXOXO!!!!” forgive me but i might saying that like a machine gun~ XD

Kibum hide his face in my bag. “I know right.. i have no idea too! D:” he shyly said. I laugh and pat his head, mention him to get out of my bag. “don’t worry, i will not tell anyone about this!” i said. Kibum hug me and said, “THANKS! I LOVE YOU!” “Oh, yes i love you too~ XD”

We finally reach the school and as soon as we reach there, many girls are whispering about me and kibum. Kibum sigh and i pretend to not hear. Some of the girls are saying like, “Eww..that nerdfish, better he stay away from my kibummie...” “nerdy is still schooling here?”

“kibum..” i whisper to him when we both walk pass through the girls. “hmm?” said kibum.

i feel like i want to kick these girls...i want to burn them alive...gr....i said. Kibum gulp and said, “Hae, like always, patience.”

We then reach the noticeboard and look for our name. I was about to look at class A for this year until someone push me and send me to the floor. >.<

I groan in pain and look at the person who push me down. There’s a red hair boy looking at me coldly and resume looking at the notice board.i never thought there’s nerd+fish looking is schooling in this school.the red hair boy said. I gasp and said, and i never thought there’s cold blooded red hair boy schooling here either.”

Kibum grab my arm and pull me up, “Donghae, that’s enough. Mind your manners” he said to my ears. I take a look at that red hair boy, we make eye contact and we both look away, not bother to say sorry.

“Well, sorry, bummie~ where’s our class?” i ask kibum and look at him.

“hmm...you’re in class A and so as me! J” kibum cheerfully said. I smile brightly and said, “Really!?” kibum nod his head and ruffle my already messy –fishy_kai: beautiful mess- hair! >,<

“hmph. You two might be happy. That’s good but, don’t be surprised if i was in the same class as you too~said the red hair boy. I look at him and said,Oh really? Kyaa~ i’m surprised –girly voice- tsk, well, it will be nice to meet you, ‘classmate’”

We both again make an eye contact and walk the opposite way, not bother to shake hand and do a proper introduction.

“Wow..the mental battle between you and the red hair boy is really cool! And scary..” kibum said and open his locker. I sigh and said, “He push me down and never held out a hand to help me stand up on my 2 foot. What a guy..” and put my book in the locker.

Kibum nod and close his locker, leaning against the locker saying, “Well, you two might be enemy since the 1st day of school though. This is our 2nd year already.. TT TT”

I close my locker and carry my sling bag. “yeah.. 3 more years to go..”

Kibum smile and said, “it’s gonna be interesting....”

I look at him with a confusing face, “What is gonna be interesting” ?”

Kibum smile and shook his head, “nothing though! Come, let’s go to the hall. The old principal wants to talk to us though.” I sigh and adjust my glasses. “Sure..” kibum look at m and said, “you know what? You should just take off the nerd spectacles of yours.”

I look at him with a pout and said, “How many time should i said that i have problem with my eyesight?” he sigh and we start to walk to the hall.

 

At the hall, 9am.

“ssessh.. that nerdy boy is studying in the same class.” Said of the boys. I take a deep breath and kibum pat my back saying ,”Hae, not here. Control” i look at him before i look at the principle.

The principle then started his speech, “well, good morning to all students. We meet again after the long winter holiday didn’t we? I hope all of you are ready for this year exam’s that is after a few weeks. Don’t worry. The questions are simple. By the way, this year we have 2 new students tranferring here. They’re Lee HyukJae and Kim HeeChul. Both of these students will be placed in class A. Today class will end early as i saw many students didn’t bring their books though. Come to school tomorrow as usual okay? That’s all and thanks.”

I sigh and we all walk out from the hall. Kibum look at me and said, “i guess we can go back now?” i nod and take our bag from the locker. Kibum then said, “Want to ride with me?” as soon as we reach the car park. There, with kibum’s driver.

I shook my head and said, “Nah, it’s okay. I prefer to walk home though.” Kibum nod and smile, ruffle my hair before he went into his car. His driver smile and bow to me and say, “Have a good day, Master Donghae.” I smile back and said, “ne.”

 

I see kibum’s car drives to the main gate and dissapear from my sight. I look at my watch and it was only 9.30 am. I sigh. “i think i have to go to toilet.. wait, did i bring my contact lense?” i mumble to myself and open out my back. ah, there the contact lens is.. i wonder what color did donghwa hyung put in this time?

I walk to the toilet, ignoring the comments and finally reach the toilet. I take a peek and saw no one is there. I look myself in the mirror with the specs and take it off. I wash my face and wipe my wet face. I then take out the contact lens and smile, metalic graycontact lens..

I put it carefully and after i put it on. I can't see things clearly. I put my specs in my bag and was about to was my hand before the door of the toilet open and it was .....

Lee HyukJae!?