Serious Condition

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Serious condition

Hyukjae wake up in the morning and strech all his arms out. He then lazily lay on the bed again. After a few minutes, he smile and said out, “donghae~ am going to visit you today don’t worry..” after that, a few minutes later, his phone vibrates and he annoyingly takes it. he gasp when he saw 12 messages from heechul and sungmin. He can feel his heartbeat. This is no good, thought hyukjae.

He quickly open up the message. He nearly shouts when sungmin’s message said that donghae is in serious condition. Heechul message nearly the same. Just then , sungmin send hyukjae a message saying :hyukjae, where are you now!? Faster come here! Donghae is in serious condition! Tell this news to kibum and others!! Please! Hyung and heechul will wait for you guys at the hospital!

Hyukjae cursed quietly before he quickly send message to kibum , siwon, jonghyun and donghwa. After all the message is delivered, he quickly dress himself up and rush out of the house.

Meanwhile,  hee young was in the car, drived by her butler. She kept on smilling when she receive a message from a nurse that donghae was successfully poisoned. Her butler just look at  her through the mirror and let out a quiet sigh.

Yes, one of the nurse where donghae was hospitalised is her partner. hee young laugh out quietly and look at the message. She close her phone and take a look outside. One, day hyukjae will be mine forever...thought hee young evilly.

Her butler was MinHo, taemin’s friend. As soon as he arrive at her master’s school. He quickly open the car door for her and went back in as hee young is out from his sight. He sigh and said, “stupid and selfish master i had. I should had report this to her father. Thanks to jonghyun hyung who message me about hee young’s evilness towards donghae.”

Minho then take out his iPhone and called HeeYoung’s father. While waiting for the other to pick up the phone, he felt sympathy towards a boy called donghae. He sigh and shook his head whenever he thinks about it.

Back towards hyukjae’s situation, he was picked up by jonghyun and sent to hospital. Sungmin was there and cried upon seeing his younger brother. He quickly hug hyukjae and the latter calm his older brother down, “hyung...how was donghae...?” hyukjae ask. Heechul can only curse and said, “this must be hee young’s plan..”

Jonghyun let out a cold laugh and said, “that ..she’s gonna get it...” taemin quickly calm jonghyun down. Hyukjae look worried at the ICU’s room. After a few minutes, a doctor came out. Hyukjae and jonghyun was the first one to rush towards the doctor.

“h-h-how was donghae?” hyukjae ask. The doctor can only sigh. The doctor then said, “he’s already in stable condition, luckily when the time he vomits it all out, a nurse was there. She quickly called for us. Then by the time donghae came into the ICU, he looks really weak and pale face.. but now, thanks to God, he’s okay. There’s no need to worry about it. it’s just that donghae needs a little time to rest before he could discharge from the hospital.”

Then jonghyun said out, “is it because of food poisoning?” The doctor let out an angry sigh and said, “yes it is. I don’t know who is sooo cruel to treat the patient like that. Mind to tell, me , what did he eat?”

Hyukjae then look at sungmin before he answer, “kimbap.” The doctor then said, “indeed. By the time i was scanning through donghae’s body, i could see a very poisonous liquid in the kimbap.”
 heechul then let out a sigh, “this is reallt hee youngs....” kibum then said, “one day, i’m going to let her life in a forest full with tigers and let the tigers eat her up..”

Jonghyun snorted and said, “i would rather see her being eaten up by a dinosaur..” the doctor chuckle, “now,now. Calm down, young man. It’s better to tell this case to police. They might help you.” Hyukjae smile a little and said, “sure, thank you..doctor.” and bow down. The doctor pat hyukjae’s shoulder before he walks away.

Hyukjae pov

I could only sigh and said thanks to God a million times for that donghae is still alive. Kibum can only look at the ICU’s room with worry. I then sit next to my brother and lay his head on his shoulder, he could only smile and said, “hyukkie....it’s gonna be okay, as long as hae is still breathing..”

                I nod and snuggle closer to him. “yeah..i can’t wait to see him..” heechul and kibum snorted and said at the same time, “what is this? You both have confess to each other already?” i blushed and throw my jacket at them , “shut up!”

                They could only laugh and taemin said to jonghyun, “hyung, jonghyun hyung. Can we buy something for donghae hyung?” jonghyun look at his little brother and chuckle, “sure. Wanna follow us?” kibum and siwon agree to follow them while me, sungmin and heechul stayed there.

 

at another place, there stands a huge mansion surrounded by many tpes of flowers and trees. Minho walk towards the main entrance and before he could reach the door knob, the door was already open for him. the maids then bowed to him accompanied by, “Welcom back, master” . minho smiled and said, “thank you.”

Minho then walk upstairs and walk towards hee young’s father room. He knock twice before he could heared, “come in.” Minho take a deep breathe before he walks inside. There he saw hee young’s father, sitting in an antique armchair. Minho bowed and said, “Sorry for interuptting you, master.”

Hee young father chuckle and said, “it’s okay minho. Please take a sit.” Minho do as he told to. Hee young’s father, namely, Kim Soo Man, then look at minho and said, “what is it about..?” minho look at his master and said, “please excuse my language, but it’s about your daughter.”

Soo Man then sigh and rub his temple. “what’s wrong with her again, Minho?” Minho then look at him and said, “she...sadly to say that lady hee young poisoned a boy.” Soo man gasp and look at minho, “is it true?” Minho nod and said, “yes.”

Soo man then look at the window and said, “i have no idea what have gone into that girls mind, i wonder where did she get that evil attitude from.. how was the boy now, minho..?” Minho then look at his phone and a smile was plastered on his face, “thanks to God, the boy is okay..is in stable condition.”

In his little heart, he quietly thank Taemin for messagging him. another smile was plastered on soo man’s face. “is that really soo?” he said. Minho nod. Soo man then sigh and said, “This slightly reminds me of the case where 13 boys beat up another little kid..” Minho then said, “master...can i say something..?” Soo Man then look at Minho, “what is it...?”

“it’s.."

Hyukjae pov

                It’s been nearly an hour after taemin, jonghyun, kibum and siwon went out to buy some stuffs. Heechul has already gone to school and promised me to record today’s homework for me. sungmin hyung went home to cook some food for me and donghae.

                I can only sit outside donghae’s ward. i look at the time. It’s been also a few minutes since the doctor who operate donghae was in his room. After a few minutes, the doctor went out and said to me, “He’s awake now, do you wish to see him, hyukjae?”

                I smile at the doctor and nod. I walk in and see a weak donghae looking at me with weak smile plastered on his face. “hyukkie..” he said out. I giggle and sit next to his bed, “You’re fine don’t worry.” He nod and said, “Donghwa..hyung..did he know..?”

                I shook my head and grab his hand, “No, he didn’t know about this.” He look at me and said, “Please..tell him..he needs to know about..it..” I smile softly and nod, taking out my iPhone and send donghwa a message.

Meanwhile, in a shopping mall.. taemin pov

I look around for a shop and said, to jonghyun hyung who is busy eating the dinosaur shaped like cookies. “Hyung...should we report this incident to police?”Jonghyun hyung then stop eating and look at me, “We should, donghae nearly died because of it you know?”          

                I nod. “When should we do a report?” Jonghyun smirk and said, “Later, after we finish this shopping.” I smile and shook my head, my older brother can be evil sometimes. Then we look at couple SiBum who is arguing about a small nemo plushie in a shop.

                We both look each other and hyung said, “Let’s not,...let’s act we don’’t know them.” i laugh. I see a very cute shop and tell hyung  about it. jonghyun let me go into the shop while he waits outside. I smile like a kid and hop to the shop.

                As soon as i walk into the colorful shop, i see minho. I grin and glomp on him , “Minho!”i said and he look at me, chuckle. “hey taemin, how are you?” I pout and said, “I’m fine of course..” minho chuckle and i ask him, “why are you here? It’s rare to see you shopping at this time. Usually, you’re with that stupid master of yours?”

                Minho chuckle and pat my head, “I’m here to buy some things for you friend.” I smile and said, “donghae hyung?”  Minho nod. “Yeah, can you give the gift to donghae-sshi?” I smile and nod. “Sure!” Minho smile and suddenly kiss my forehead before he walk to the counter where he paid the teddybear.

                I gasp and feel my forehead. W-why did he...

                I quickly shook my head and quickly walk towards the plushie section and wave to minho after he gave me the teddy he bought for donghae. I smile softly at his walking image and quickly chooses donghae hyung’s gift.

Back to minho’s flashback...

“Its...”

“Minho, just spit it out. It’s okay.”said Soo Man. Minho take a deep breath before he said, “I’m sorry master, i would apologize for bringing this case up again but, now, i know who is the culprit behind the case of where 13 boys nearly killed a boy.”

SooMan’s face turned into serious one. “Tell me, who is it.”

Minho look into his master eyes and said, “Your daughter.”

SooMan gasp and massage his temple. Minho then quickly walk behind his master chair and massage his master’s shoulder. “M-master...”he said out. SooMan let out a sigh and said, “It’s okay minho, I’m fine..” Minho then kept quiet and said, “I’m sorry..”

SooMan shook his head and look at minho, “It’s okay. You know? I can’t sleep well after the case happend. i always wanted to solve that case. I feel sympathy for the unlucky boy who gets beaten up.” Minho nod in understanding.

SooMan then said, “Minho, this time. Don’t let HeeYoung knew about this. Only the both of us know. Now, i need some documents.” Minho smiled a relief smile and nod, “Roger. I shall prepare it right now.” “Thank you. Oh and please tell the maid that i need some things to eat.” Minho smile and nod, bowing before he walk out of his master’s room to the kitchen.

At the hospital, donghae’s POV

Me and hyukjae keep on looking at each other and i smile, carassing his hand slowly. He looks at me and said, “Donghae..”

                “Hmmm..?” i said.

                He was about to said something when i suddenly sit up and cough badly. Hyukjae gasp and pat my back, comforting me. “Hae!? Are you ..fine?” I shook my head and the urge of crying is filling my body. Hyukjae gasp and said, “donghae..?”

                I grab hyukjae’s hand and hug him, “hyukk....tell me..why did this thing happend to me..? why me? did i do anything wrong..? hyukkie.. tell me...”

Hyukjae pov

I gasp, i never thought donghae will hug me, never in my life. I hug him back and look at his face, crying. No, donghae, please don;t cry..please don’t.. “donghae...be patient.. you did nothing wrong. Somebody is jealous over you.. don’t worry. I’m here for you..”

                Donghae hiccuped in his cry and i smile softly, “Sssh...baby...stop crying...sssh..”

                And as i thought, he stop crying. He fall asleep on my shoulder. i smile and tuck him to bed, covering his body up till his chin. I smile and carass his sleeping face. “i;ve got something to tell you..but i guess..this is not the time yet...donghae...”

 

Next chapter to be released by author: A-CHA-à okay