the moment

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

The moment

Donghae’s p.o.v, in donghae’s house....

“hae? Are you okay?” said  my cousin jonghyun. I nod while hiding my face in his neck. he tell me to release the hug. I did and look at  my iPhone. Donghwa then returns to the living room with a glass of water and a first aid box. He give jonghyun the glass of water and said, “it’s already a good thing you’re there jonghyun ah.”

Jonghyun smile and said, “like i said, hyung. Coincidence.” Donghwa hyung smile and said, to me, “hae, did that hyukjae boy did that to you always?” i shook my head. He sigh and was about to say something when jonghyun interuppt, “sometimes, that hyukjae does that to hae in school.”

I quickly look at him and he look at me with strict eyes. I quickly look back at my iPhone. Jonghyun patted my head and donghwa starts to treat my wound on the face. Just then , siwon and kibum came in. Kibum rush to my place and hug me.

“hae hae, are you fine my dear?”he said.

I nod once.

“thank God.” Said siwon. Kibum look at me and said, “why don’t you call me?”

I shook my head and said, “i have no time to think about that....sorry..”

Kibum smile and ruffle my hair. “it’s okay, as long you’re safe. By the way, are you going to school tomorrow?”

I nod. Donghwa then said, “is it really okay?” i nod once again. Jonghyun smile and said, “it’s okay though. We’re all in the same school.” Kibum then look at jonghyun and said, “i know, bling bling.” “stop calling me that!”

Kibum and jonghyun was about to have a childish fight when taemin suddenly burst through the door with bada in his arms. I smile and run towards taemin, forgetting the treat that donghwa gave. “Bada!!!” i shout. Bada jump to me and my face. I giggle and said, “sorry to trouble you taem taem.” Taemin pout and said, “don’t call me that!”

The next day....

In school! At last! Many girls and boys are looking at my face, (which is plastered with plaster and stuffs) and start to comment. My grip on kibum’s hand tightened. Kibum giggle softly and pat my back, “don’t kill them first. Eventhough i know how do you feel~~”

I look at him and said, “but kibummie! They’re REALLY annoying!!” kibum look at me and smile, “no is a no, hae hae~~”

I pout more and we reach the locker. I open up my locker and was about to put my things in there when i see a familiar face walks towards me. “D-donghae...right?” said the feminine looking guy. “ah you’re hyukjae’s brother am i right?” said kibum.

I pretend not to hear and resume keeping my things. hyukjae brother then hold my face and said, “i-i’m sorry about my brother..” i shove away his hand and said, “no need to be sorry. I’m deserved to be like this anyway..”

He then said, “B-But.. hyukjae said to me earlier that he can’t just control his mood and started it.” i snorted and take a look at his brother, “oh really? So i’m the place where he can punch me to released his tension?”

He shook his head and said, “n-no! I didn’t said that! It’s just that---“

“okay, stop. Don’t talk about it,” i said and look away. “it’s past and it has happend already. There’s no ing use to remember about it again. Like what i said, “i desreved to be punch by a boy like him.”

I started to tremble. Just then a hug scares me. kibum smile softly. “please..don’t think it that way. Hyukjae said, he was really sorry for punching you. He even begged me to seek forgiveness from you. I did this for him and for your sake.”

I wince when he said that. What if things he saids was all but lies? I refuse to take a look on hyukjae’s brother’s face. “please?” said hyukjae’s brother. Kibum walk towards us and pat on my shoulder, “Excuse me for interrupt your moment but it looks like it’s nearly time for class. You don’t want donghae to be late for class didn’t you?”

Finally, hyukjae’s brother let go off me and kibum bow. “thank you and goodbye” said kibum. I walk past kibum and hyukjae’s brother. I just need..to be alone ..for now...

Sungmin’s p.o.v

Poor little boy.. i see him walk past his friends, head down. He’s...sure hurt... his friend then look at me and smile softly before he walk to catch up with his hurt friend. All i can do is to sigh. I turn around just to see a nearly crying hyukjae. I smile softly and said, “go, to your class. Don’t be late. Hyung will wait for the perfect timing.”

Hyukjae nod and starts to run.

Donghae p.o.v

I reach the class at last, ignoring all the comments made. I sit down and buried my face in my palms. I take a deep breath before i lay my head down on the table. Kibum walk past me and pat my head before he sits at his place. Which is a few tables behind me.

Just then, hyukjae walks in and looks at me. i look away and pretend to see someone. After i feel that hyukjae is not looking at me, i turn my gaze to my iPhone and play some games. Just to let go all my sadness.

Recess p.o.v

I stand up and wait for kibum. I turn around and i was punch by someone. I fall onto the floor with my back hits the edge of the table. I groan in pain and look at the culprit. It’s..somewhat a chinese looking guy. He gasp and kneel down, “a-are you okay? Damn, i didn;t mean to do it! T^T”

I giggle and said, “no, it’s okay. I was surprise too.” The chinese looking guys smiles and said, “thank god. I thought you’re going to cry.” He then pat my hand and help me to stand up. “by the way, i’m hankyung, siwon’s cousin.” I gasp and said, “o-oh really? I never thought he ever got a cousin.”

Hankyung giggle and said, “there’s many people comments like that though. Anyway, did you see siwonnie? I thought he was in this class.”

I look around to find kibum , but he’s not there. “ah, they might be in the garden though.” Hankyung pout and said, “Really? Aigo...after all, he said he’ll wait here...” “what are you doing here, hankyung-hyung?” i ask,

“ah.. i just wants to visit siwon’s school though. Since i lives in his house now. Ehe. There’s nothing to do in the house so i take a walk. By the way, i need to go now! Sorry once again!” he said andruns out.

“aww..the poor little nerd fish is being injured again! Ahaha!!” said the others.

“aigo~~ it sure doesn’t hurt~” said the other girls.

“HEY! Can you girls ING stop annoys him!?” shouted hyukjae.

I gasp and look at hyukjae. The girls then quiet and hyukjae take my hand.

“where are you bringing me!?” i shouted at hyukjae. No responds.

After a few minutes, we reach the sick room and he pulled me inside. He takes the first aid box and start to treat my wound. I flinch when he touches my wound. “don’t move” he said.

He then take out a plaster and place it on my forehead. I thought he will leave me just like that but all i thought was wrong. He leans closer and kiss my lips before he walks out casually like nothing happend.

I touch my lips and then feel my burning cheeks.

 

 

Sungmin p.o.v

Just where the hell is that monkey!? I search for him the whole school! Just i was about to shout, i see a red face hyukjae. I smile and approach him. “YAH!” i said. He gasp and quickly bury his face in my neck.

“hey? What’s wrong?”

He then look at me with totally red face and said, “i don’t know what ing thing i have done to HIM!!!!! hyung!!!! T^T”

“mind your language, hyukjae! What happend!?” i ask and hit his head.

He groan and said, in a small voice, “i..k-kiss..him...”

I was about to faint when he in time catch me in his arm. “you what!? YAH!! ARE YOU CRAZY! SINCE WHEN HYUNG TEACH YOU!!!”

He pout and said, ‘that’s why i said! I have no idea why! My mouth!!!”

I fainted in hyukjae’s arm after that... ~~~