Just day you like him

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Just say you like him.

Hyukjae then come into the sick room and slam the door, which frightened out sungmin. Sungmin look at the wet hyukjae and said, “h-hyukkie?” “Don’t call me that name, sungmin.” Sungmin gasp, this is the 1st time ever in his life that hyukjae called him without any  formalities. “what’s wrong with you hyukjae?” sungmin ask.

            Hyukjae growl and pointed rudely onto sleeping donghae, “That boy over there!? What did you just do TO HIM!?” Sungmin look at sleeping donghae confusedly and said back to hyukjae, “Nothing? Hyung was just send him here, he was having fever you know?”

            Hyukjae growl a little louder this time and said, “NO! No that!? You stupid hyung, you just kiss him don’t you!?” Sungmin look at his mad younger brother and chuckle, “i can tell that you’re jealous with hyung, hyukkie.” Hyukjae punch the door and said, “i AM jealous!”

            Sungmin then heard a groan from donghae. Donghae open his eyes. Once donghae’s eyes lay to hyukjae’s image, he quickly pull sungmin’s hand and hug it. sungmin smile softly and pats the younger’s head, “it’s okay. Nothing is gonna happend donghae ah.” “b-but..h-hyukjae..” donghae said out.

            This time, sungmin’s turn to glare at hyukjae, which scares sungmin’s little brother out. Sungmin then said, “Lee HyukJae, meet outside the sick room NOW!” Hyukjae obidientle do as sungmin says and close the door softly.

Sungmin pov

Hyukjae close the door softly and i turn my gaze towards terrified donghae. I smile softly and carass his soft and smooth face, “Donghae, just take a rest okay? Hyung will come back later. Okay?” i was about to move my hand from his hug when donghae refuse to let go of it.

                I look to his eyes, his eyes, as if he was begging me not to go. i smile and place a kiss on his forehead, “Donghae, it’s take a only a few minutes to deal with hyukjae okay? Please? Let go of hyung’s hand?” donghae let go and look into my eyes. I smile and kiss him before i walk out of the door.

I close the door softly not to wake donghae up and turns my gaze towards hyukjae. “HyukJae, since when you learn to call hyung’s name?” i ask him. he gasp and lower down his head. “was it from hee young?” he shook his head. I sigh angrily and said, “And also, i never thought you will lie to hyung that you broke up with hee young when hyung saws you two walk together.”

                Hyukjae gasp and look at me. i look at him, more to say i glare at him and said, “what was that?” Hyukjae lower down his head again. I look outside, which is raining and said, “hyukjae, if hyung ever sees you with hee young again, i’m going to move to donghae’s house. You hear me?”

                Hyukjae face shot up as soon as i said that. I pretend to look outside. “you hear me Lee HyukJae?” “y-y-yes hyung..” I smile softly and look at hyukjae, who’s eyes is red. I walk towards him and give him a hug. “It’s okay. This time, hyung forgives you for what you have done towards hyung and donghae. Just don’t you dare to do it again next time. You hear hyung?” hyukjae nod weakly against my shoulder. i chuckle and let go off the hug, “hyukjae..” “hmm?” hyukjae said. I look at him curiously and said, “did you like donghae?”

                Hyukjae gasp and said, “i-i-i-i-i’m not..” i smile cheekily and says, “sttuttering huh? Hyung consider it as a yes.” Hyukjae was about to talk back when the ring bells. Hyukjae sigh and said, “hyung, i need to go.” i nod and mention him to go for his next class. Which he does, running for the next period.

I walk back into the sick room. Once i see donghae’s sleeping face, smiles starting to form on my face. I carass his beautiful sleeping face and says in a whisper, “Donghae...you look beautiful without the nerdy specs. Also, someone have fall for you...” and place a kiss softly on his tempting lips.

Heechul pov

Kibum sigh for the nth time. Okay this is annoying, i look at him and hit him in the head when teacher is not looking. He pouts and look at me, “what was that for heechul hyung!?”  I look at him annoyingly and said, “you kept on sighing you know!?” Kibum nod and said, “Bur donghae..” I look at the rainy weather and said, “Yeah..now you talk about him..i feel kinda worried too....”

                Kibum smile softly, “Really? This is the 1st time i ever see you feel worried for someone.” I smile and said, “i guess so...” the teacher then throw her chalks towards our head and we groan before we apologise.

Hyukjae pov

Okay, i admit, the class is kinda bored when’s there’s no donghae in my class. I look to where he sits and sigh. Hee young then suddenly lay her head on my shoulder. i hit her head before i shove her head away from my shoulder. she groan and said, “hyukkkie...why are you like this?”

                I look annoyingly at her and said, “shut up. Don’t call my nickname as if you’re close to me.” hee young pout and said, “we are close aren’t we?” i shook my head and focus my gaze on the blackboard, “we’re never close, eversince you poison my brother and you dump me with other males.

                “that’s because your brother don’t like to see me and you together.” Hee young said. I tightened my fists and tried to calm my heart down. “shut the hell up . You’re noisy!” said shindong. Hee young really shut up and i thank shindong for that. Shindong smile at me before resume his work.

                The teacher in front just shook her head before continuing with the notes.

Sungmin pov

I walk our from the sick room. “ah..it’still raining...” just then , i saw a guy walking towards me. “excuse me, is donghae in the sick room? I’m his older brother, donghwa.” I smile and said, “yeah, he’s in there..”my name is lee sungmin.” Donghwa smile to me and said, “thank you for taking care of my little brother” “it’s okay.you’re welcome.”

                Donghwa then rush in the sick room. I decide to stand outside for a while when donghwa came out from the room. “he’s still having fever.” Donghwa blurted out. I nod. “yeah..eversince it was raining.” Donghwa then said, “want to join me drink?” I look at him and said, “it should be okay i guess.

At the cafeteria...

Donghwa placed a cup of coffee in front of me and i thank him. “can i ask a question? What happend to donghae today?” donghwa ask. I look at him and said, “i don’t know. But he says to me that he nearly involve in an accident this morning. He said he was pushed by someone until he fell on the road. Luckily, kibum was there and saved donghae from being hit by a van. He’s still in trauma though..”

                Donghwa let out a sigh. “indeed, he’s still shivering when i see him in the sick room. Eversince our parents died in a car crash....” I gasp and said, “y-your father died in a car crash?” Donghwa nod. “s-s-sorry..” donghwa chuckle and said, “it’s okay. I’m used to it.” donghwa then look at me and said, “sungmin right..? can you take care of my little brother? I’m always going to work and come back home late..”

                I look at donghwa smilling, “it’s my pleasure hyung!”

Heechul pov

Finally the class ended. I have to attend another class. Last class yes, that is, to the sick room. Kkkk, i’m just visiting donghae. Kibum then ask, “hyung, you want to visit hae?” I look at him and smile. “yeah!!” Kibum smile widen and quickly grab my hand before we both childishly run towards the sick room.

                (they’re in the cafeteria)I then stop my track, making kibum bump behind me and he groans, “yah, what was that for hyung!?” I told him to shut up and said, “isn’t that hyukjae?” and point to where hyukjae are. Kibum looks and his eyes widen. “WTF! Hyukjae...d-don’t tell me he kiss..h-h-hee young...?”

                Oh , so that damn biatch is hee young huh? Such ugly name! Kim heechul is better! I was about to run and punch hyukjae when i see a figure appeared. There he was, donghae, walking weakly. Probably finding sungmin. I pray to not let him see hyukjae and the kissing...no no!

                Donghae then turn to the direction where those 2 kiss and he gasp. kibum runs towards donghae. Donghae then  let out a small, “hyukjae..” i gritted my teeth and run towards hyukjae before punch him in the face and pull hee young’s hair before push her towards the hard wall.

                I look at donghae, who is being hugged by kibum and said to hyukjae, “you ,jackass, player lee ing hyukjae. What the you have done!?” hyukjae then look at me and gasp. i kick his leg and said, “well, thanks for making donghae cried again. I’m going to report this to jonghyun.”

“nah, there’s no need to report it to me heechul ah.” i smirk and look behind to find jonghyun looking at hyukjae with anger. Jonghyun take a step foward and said, “hyukjae... now i understand why donghae hates you soo much. Again, thank you for making my precious cousin cry again” and was about to kick him when hee young suddenly safe hyukjae by saying, “pleasE! Please don’t hurt him!”

                Jonghyun then says in angry tone, “get the off my sight hee young! You don’t think i don’t know you! You’re the one who nearly kills donghae once when he was still small! I was there that time you know!?” hee young gasp and look at donghae, who is crying badly.

                “all of you there! Stop what you have done! Hee young and hyukjae meet me in the principal room right now! Kim heechul, i’ll let you go this time.” Said the warden of the cafeteria. Hyukjae and hee young stand up and walk past through us, i then said, “hyukjae, meet me in my house. HEAR ME!?”

                “a-a-arasso hyung..”said a scared hyukjae.

Hyukjae pov

Why? Just why did i kiss hee young!? I then walk past kibum . i stop my track and see donghae who is looking at me with hate in his eyes. “what are you looking at, player!?” suddenly, sungmin’s hyung voice come behind donghae. There he was, sungmin walk towards me and slap my face. “this is it i’ll move out from our house and move in to donghae’s house. Faster meet the principal lee hyukjae!”

                I nod and look at donghae. Donghae all of the sudden held his hand out towards me. i take his hand and he said, “today... i cried all because of you.” “h-hae...”i said out. He look at me, the hate was gone, now replaced with sadness. “hyukjae... i don’t want to see you anymore. Never in my life..” and he shove away his hand.

                I gasp when he said that. I look at his eyes before i proceed to lean foward towards him, and kiss his lips before was pulled back by heechul. Donghae now turn to kibum and cried more, he even managed to say, “please..please bring him away.. i  don’t wanna see his face..anymore...” i sigh and walk towards the principal room, where i was greet by sad  hee young.

Kibum pov, at the same spot.

“ssshh....donghae baby, stop crying..ssh..” i repeatly said it to crying donghae. But hey, this is kinda fun. I look at heechul who looks at me, he tries his very best not to smile. I sigh (faked sigh) and kiss donghae’s forehead. I was quiet surprise seeing hyukjae kissed donghae’s lips just now before he walk away. Though.

                I can feel donghae’s weight on my body is getting heavier. I look at him and feel his forehead. I gasp, “h-hecchul hyung! His fever is getting worst!” heechul quickly carried donghae and said, “jonghyun ah, where’s your car!? We need to get donghae to the hospital now!” jonghyun cursed a little and mention heechul to follow him.

                I look at the cafeteria mess and sigh. Sungmin then said, “i feel sorry for donghae though..” i smile softly and nod, “it’s okay hyung. Donghae is going to be okay..” sungmin smile and said, “should we follow them?” i nod and we both walk towards the carpark.

In the principal office , hee young pov

AH! that noisy principal is really noisy! I look at hyukjae who is looking down ,feeling sad. I smirk quietly and hold his hand, which he slowly respond. “i’m sorry..” i said. Hyukjae just kept quiet and now slowly let go off my hand, “just shut the hell up, hee young” he said.

                Oh my, my hyukjae is mad~ hehe. Now, i need to work something on donghae... but how....? ah! the same trick i used when i was still little~ -laugh evily-

At the hospital, sungmin pov

We all sit down on the bench which is placed near to donghae’s ward. Heechul keep on changing his position,  understand that he’s worried about donghae’s condition. Kibum was busy texting someone, probably donghwa hyung. I sigh and take a lookat donghae’s ward.

                After a few minutes which seems like a few years to us, the doctor finally came out from the room and heechul was the first one to attack the doctor. “Doctor! How was my dongsaeng!? Is he okay?” i quickly rush towars him and calm him down, “heechul hyung, calm down a little, let the doctor speak.”

                Heechul bowed and the doctor said, “are you the guidnce of lee donghae?” I shook my head and said, “we’re not, we’re his friends, his brother is curently working at this hour.” The doctor nod in understantment and said, “it’s okay. Donghae is currently having high fever. Besides the high fever, he also got hemoptysis. Which means he cough out blood..”

                I gasp. “so that explains it..” heechul look at me, as if he was asking did donghae cough out blood before. I nod and he sighs another time. The doctor then assure us, “donghae is going to be okay if he stays he a couple of days. Did he got any stress before this?” Heechul shrugg his shoulders and said, “i’m not sure...” the doctor nod.

                “you can visit him tomorrow. You can talk to him, but don’t talk something that he doesn’t like.” The doctor said before he slightly bow and walk away. Heechul take a look onto donghae and sigh, “I guess he’s really the victim...”

In hyukjae and sungmin house, after the principal scold them, hyukjae pov

 I watch sungmin as he pack his things to move out from this house. I tried my best to not cry. Sungmin look at me and sigh, before he sits next to me, “hyukjae..why did you kept on lying to me?” I shook my head and said, “i’m sorry hyung but trust me! i didn’t lie to you hyung! It’s hee young! She forced me!”

                Sungmin look at me and said, “you know what? When you’re in the principal’s room with that , donghae’s fever is getting worst.” I gasp. “we all send him to the hospital and the doctor said that donghae even got hemoptysis.” “what’s that hyung?” i ask him.

                Sungmin look down and said, “coughing out blood.” I gasp and shake sungmin’s shoulder, “how is he!? Is he okay!?” sungmin calm me downa dn said, “hyukjae, he’s going to be okay. He needs to stay at the hospital for a few days before he could get home.” I let out a sigh of relieve.

                Sungmin then said, “no matter what, hyung is still going to donghae’s house okay? Thank god that it was just only the other side. Hyung will visit you.” I nod and said, “hyung...are you still mad?” sungmin shook his head and said, “there;s no point of getting mad in the things that have done. Okay, hyung admit hyung is still mad though. But, hyukjae..try...at least change your playboy attitude. Please..” was the last word before he walk towards donghae’s house.

Just then , after a few minutes sungmin hyung left me, heechul come knocking on the door, i open it and he directly punch my face, sending me down the floor of the living room. I look up at heechul and he said, “you like to hurt donghae don’t you?”

                I gasp and look down. Heechul sigh and squad down so that he can have the same eye level with me. he carass my face and said, “hyukjae...tell hyung. Do you like donghae?”

                I sigh and plays with heechul’s hand and said, “hyung...why you kept on asking that question?”

                Heechul smile and said , “answer me hyukjae.”

                I kept quiet for a while before heechul said, “just say that you like him, hyukjae ah. hyung can see it in your eyes. Eversince you bump into donghae which cause your both iphone to exchange, i can see that you care for him more that anyone. Even to that hee young..”

                I smile softly and said, “okay hyung... i admit.. i like donghae.”

 

Next chapter popping up: slowly tearing up the past....