SHUT IT UP! >.

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Shut it up >.

“h-h-heechul..” i muttered out. Kibum smirk and said, “oh~ that girly boy of mine eh!? Wait here donghae! I’m gonna beat the crap out of him!” kibum was about to run when i’m in time catch his wrist, making he look at me with anger in his eyes.

“y-you knew him..?” i said. Kibum sigh and it takes couple of minutes for him to calm down. Siwon was sitting at the same place since just now. Kibum look at siwon and he look at me before he nod. “yeah, i knew him..”kibum finally said.

“who is he to you?” said a curious siwon. Kibum was about to answer when a familiar voice speak up, “We’re cousin”. The 3 of us look behind and see a bored heechul. And a apologetic face hyukjae. Kibum snorted and punch his cousin’s abdomen saying, “well, well, long time no see all mighty kim heechul..”

Heechul snorted and punch his cousin head before he say, “and so as you, ‘angelic’ kim kibum..” i mean, what is ing wrong with these 2 guys? Punching each other. Are they mad?

Kibum then step onto heechul’s feet hard and shout, “WTF did you just do to MY hae?” heechul grab kibum’s collar and said, “i just ‘tease’ him.” siwon then said, “hey guys, stop it. It’s in school here..”

I was about to walk away when hyukjae suddenly grab my wrist. Making me gasp and pull my hand away from his grip. He look at me and said, “h-hey...um.. are you okay?” tch, now you just asking me? stupid rich people. Stay in the sea is better staying with you guys. “well, what do you think? Do i look like i’m okay?” i shot back at him.

I can feel his anger and he grab my collar, “HEY! I was just asking you and that’s how you answer me you brat!?” i growl and said, “WELL YES! That’s how i answer to the BOY who just PUSHED ME to the ground a few days ago!:”

He look at me with anger in my eyes, while i look at him with normal eyes. He smirk and took off the specs. I gasp and hit his chest, “Give me BACK damnit!” he throw the specs behind and thank god, kibum captured it. Both kibum and heechul stop their argument, looking at us.

We both still lock out gaze upon each other eyes when i suddenly remember the memory. My vision turns watery and that makes hyukjae gasp. “d-donghae?” he said. I push him away and run towards kibum.

Kibum hug me on the spot and said, “Look what have you done, hyukjae.well, thank you for  Making hae cried again for the 2nd time. Siwon, let’s go to the sick room. I need to treat donghae.”

Hyukjae p.o.v

Frust , guilty, depressed and mad is all what i’m feeling now. Heechul look at me and said, “you’re talking rudely to him again.” I look at donghae’s back, his shirt, i can see his blood. Sighing, i walk towards heechul and said, “i..just wondering...what’s wrong with his back?”

Heechul shook his head and said, “no idea but seeing donghae like that reminds me of a case where 13 boys hits a llittle boy, nearly dying in a few years ago. I think around... when we are still kids...”

I nod and said, “hey, your dad is an police officer right? Mind to show me the case?” heechul look at me and smile, “sure. But make sure you apologize to donghae.” I nod my head and the image of donghae crying is still stuck in my head and never want to get out.

I was walking alonside with heechul to the cafeteria. To pass the cafeteria, we must walk by the sick room. I have no idea why they place the sick room but..gah! >,< i started to walk slowly and take a peek in the sick room. Heechul snorted and said he will go to the cafeteria first.

All i could see is donghae, head down, his brunette hair cover his teary eyes and hand clutching on the bed hard, until his knuckles are white. I gulp and decide to walk in until siwon guy and kibum reach him with first aid box in their hand.

Kibum open up the box and siwon is busy calming the terrified fish down. When kibum took out a plaster and some antiseptics, donghae look away, shivering badly. Kibum sigh and convince the youunger one to calm down.

Kibum then place the plaster to the heavily bleeding scar and i was about to run in when i heard donghae loud cry. Siwon hug the younger , calming him down. Kibum smile a little and place the first aid box onto its original place.

After a few minutes, siwon put donghae to sleep and kibum close the door, watching me. i thought he was going to eat me but instead he smile and said, “go and comfort him. he needs someone right now no matter who are they...”

“but.you can go comfort him right? Besides, if i go there, he might cry more...” i said. Kibum shook his head and said,”no, when it comes to this type of situation, he’s like a fragile glass. Too fragile. Like a innoncent kid..” siwon chuckle and said, “cute little kid.. just do hyukjae sshi.”

I nod a little and walk it. Donghae is still crying, now sitting up, wiping his eyes. He then mumble in child-like  voice, making me heart drops a little, he says, “uhuhu..kibummie...leave me...appa....they bully me....they hit me...umma...i need you....”

He then wipe his teary and puffy red eyes. But still, the more the wipe, the more the tears came falling down. He sobs sobs sooo pitiful, he looks like a little kid being leave behind by a parent in a theme park where is full with unknown people.

“h-hae..” i said out. He look at me with red puffy eyes and bleeding mouth. damn it looks like he bite them numerous time to prevent him from crying. He cries more and held out his arm wide open. I can’t stand seeing him like this so i hug him.

“sssh...donghae...kibum and siwon went out already...” i said, patting his head gently. He cries in my chest and i take a look at him, so...pitiful yet....beautiful.. wait! What am i’m THIKNING! I shook my head repeatdly and take a look at donghae. He’s sleeping now. I smile a little and place his head on the fluffy pillow.

I was about to sit onto the chair that was placed near the bed until someone came in. I look around and see a blond + a little brown haired boy with another little blond hair that nearly cover his eyes. “u-um...?” i siad out. The boy then said, “i-is this d-donghae’s room?”

I nod and he smile. He then turn to the other younger boy and mention him to message someone. “who are you?” i ask. He look at me and said in a whisper, “I’m JongHyun, Donghae’s cousin and so as this little boy here, his name is Taemin.”

Taemin bow down before he continue messaging. I smile a little and said, “i’m..hyukjae..” Jonghyun nod his head and said, “The boy who bullied haehae is it?” i gasp and look at jonghyun in his eyes. Jonghyun smile and said, “so i was right..” “h-how did you know?” i ask.

Jonghyun giggle and said, “what is i say that i was asked to stalk you by kibum?”