Like i thought

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Like i thought..

Jonghyun p.o.v

I take a glance on donghae who is sleeping like a baby in my arms. Like i thought, that hyukjae guy must have a crush on him. i smile evilly and was about to wake donghae up when i see taeminnie walk up to me with 2 box of bento. He smiles at me and said, “hyung....” i smile and said, “taeminnie..i know you’re hungry but can we send donghae to his house first?”

Taemin then look at donghae and said, “ommo, what happend to donghae hyung?” i smile and said, “something interesting happend~” his face light up and said, “tell me! what happend!”

I stuck out my tongue at him and said, “merong~~” he pout and hit my head, “pabo hyung!” i laugh and said, “let’s send donghae first before we eat okay?” taemin nod and put away the bento box.

Heechul p.o.v, at the school garden

I take another sip of tea when kibum ask, “hyung, do you think hyukjae guy like donghae?” i look at my cousin and said, “i think soo.. 50 50.” He looks at me and said, “why is that?”

I tried to find an answer. “well, hyukjae. I know his personality well though. He’s a little playboy and had a bad temper sometimes.” Kibum nod and said, “no wonder donghae hates him.” i giggle and said, “ah~ i can see that.”

Kibum chuckle and said, “but , at least hyukjae’s has family..”

With that, it’s my turn to look at him and ask, “why? Where’s donghae’s family?”

Kibum sigh and said, “his father passed away when he was only..i think 9 years old. His mother ran away from home. Until today i have no idea where she went. His mother is such a nice and beautiful person. Since then , donghae stays with his older brother, Donghwa..”

I nod in understandment and said, “oh....”

Just we was about to take another sip of tea, we see hyukjae walk up to us. I smile and kick kibum’s leg. He smile and stand up, “heechul hyung, i shall take my leave.” “ah, sure,kibummie~ take care of donghae yea???” kibum nod and hides a giggle.

Hyukjae flinch a little when i said donghae’s name. I look at hyukjae and asks, “what’s wrong hyukkie?”

Donghae p.o.v, in the house..

I open my eyes and look around, looks like i’m in my house now.. i can hear jonghyun’s voice from the kitchen. I sit up and wakl towards the kitchen, revealing taemin and jonghyun eating their lunch. He smile and said, “how are you now?”

I smile a little and nod. Taemin then said, “hyung, want to eat?” “no, it’s okay taemin. Hyung is not hungry” i reply him. he pout before he continues his eating. After a few minutes talking with them, jonghyun then said, “well, do you think you can go to school?”

I shook my head and jonghyun smiles, “okay then , i’ll tell your teacher. Oh and since today is Friday, next Monday , we’re not having any schools though.” I titl my head and ask ,”why?” jonghyun shrugg and said, “i guess the teachers need some rest too.” I smile and nod. I look at the time and said, “i guess it’s time for you to go.”

Jonghyun nod and said, “okay then , taeminnie faster eat up. Hyung is going to left you!” taemin faster eats and clean up, hugging me with food all in his mouth, and runs out. Jonghyun giggle and said, “he’s going to throw up later~ got to go, donghae hae~” and hug me. i sened him to the front door and waved goodbye.

            I sigh and close the main door. I walk in and look around. donghwa hyung might come back late today. Ah.. jsut don’t tell me that i’m going to be alone for the whole day. I walk into the kitchen and clean up the dining table. I was washing the plates when my handphone vibrates in my pocket.

            I groan, wipe my wet hands and take it out. A message? From  who? Great...hyukjae. i open up the message and it says, “donghae? It’s me hyukjae. I got this number from heechul. Where are you? Are you fine?” why did he suddenly become caring? As if he care about how am i doing. Tch. I ignore the message and continue my washing.

Hyukjae p.o.v at the school.

        Why isn’t he replying me? i groan and said to heechul, “hyung, he’s not replying.” All heechul does it sigh. “i guess he does not want to be disturb” said a familiar voice. I turned around and see a bored jonghyun and a busy taemin playing games. “why is that?” i ask.

            Jonghyun then said, “we went to his house just now. He says he can’t go to school. But all i can assume is..he’s sick. Though. All this years i know he had a weak health.” I gasp. kibum appeared from behind him and walk towards heechul, handing him a lunch box, “here you go hyung.” Heechul gladly accept it and thank him.

            Kibum then said, “what are you guys talking about? Donghae is it?” Jonghyun nodded and lean against his cousin. I look at my iPhone and thought, something bad is gonna happend...though...

Donghae p.o.v

I wipe the wet dishes and place it on the shelves. I can feel my head are getting dizzy. I sit down on the chair and take a rest. What is it now..? i feel my forehead. Great, having a fever huh? I slowly get up and walk towards my room, where i change my clothes.

with other girls. I snorted, “that bastard is really a playboy”. I pretend not to see and open the main door where i see bada is running towards me and jump on my head. I giggle and said, “so cute” i gasp when i hear my ow voice. It’s kinda hourse.

            Damn it. i cursed. Hyukjae then look at me, i gasp and faster went in the  house. I faster close the door and pant with bada in my hands. Bada titled its head and i said, “i’m fine don’t worry..” damn the voice...

            Bada look at me and bark, a small bark. I smile and pats it’s cute furry head. I put him down and let him run around. i take a peek on the door and see hyukjae standing in front of his main door. Where did the girl went just now? I can see hyukjae sigh and he take a look at my house. I gasp and faster hide.

            I take a few deep breaths and pretend nothing happend. I walk towards my kitchen and open the back door, revealing a garden. I smile upon seeing th garden. Red, blue, white and black roses.. i then sit on the swing and look at the sky. I sigh. It’s going to rain... bada then jump onto my lap and rolling here and there.

            I giggle and said, “at least, you can accompany me don’t you think bada?” Bada lift its head up and bark, as if he was answering my question. I giggle and pats its head.

Hyukjae p.o.v

I saw donghae look at me walking with a girl didn’t he? I bet he misunderstood, she was just the next neightbour.. i walk towards my main entrance of the house until i see him peeking at me. i look at him and he quickly hides. I sigh and walk in, where sungming greet me, “welcome home , hyukjae..”

            “i’m home, hyung..” sungmin then look at me and said, “what’s wrong baby?” i just shook my head and walk towards the kitchen. Where i take a look on donghae’s beautiful garden. Roses everywhere... i smile and said, “he must like roses didn’t he?” Sungmin smile and said, “i guess..”

            Donghae is happily playing with his cute puppy, eventhough it was going to rain. Just then , i see him looking at the sky and sigh. He puts the little white puppy down and cover his mouth. wait..is..he coughing?

            I was about to rush to his place until i see sungmin hyung was already there with him, donghae look at sungmin hyung and push him away. But then, donghae cough more and vomited out. I gasp, i faster run through the back door and rush to donghae’s house.

Donghae p.o.v

            “donghae? Are you okay?” said hyukjae’s brother. I push him away and cough more. I can’t stand it anymore and vomit it all out. I pant and pant. Later i know it’s raining. “sungmin hyung! Donghae!” hyukjae’s voice again...

            I take a look at my palm and was surprise to see blood. Sungmin notices it and said, “donghae...let me bring you in!” and was about to helpme up when i shout, “no need to bother me! i’m FINE!” sungmin then said, “you’re obviously not fine!” i cover my mouth again and cough more. Just then i can feel someone is carrying me up and run inside the house. I look at the person and it was ....