Chapter 5: Because Of You

My Almighty Diva

                                          

TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

 

I open my eyes and I find the sky infront of me. So close, that it seems as if I could grab it by stretching my hand towards it. After a few seconds of staring at it, I get the sensation of something watery against my back, and realize that I've been laying on top of snow. Seating up slowly, as the cold breeze caress my face, I look at my surroundings. I'm on an empty point of what it looks like a forest, surrounded by pines that are covered with white snow. But where am I exactly and what am I doing in here? I stand up and shake off the snow that got stuck into my clothes as I question myself about my location.

"Enjoying the view, huh?", I hear a melodic voice making its way towards me, and I look around for its owner but there's no one.

"Boo!", A guy jumps to my side, and startles me with his sudden appeareance. I look closely at his face and i'm surprised to see that it's Key! And he's giving me the same smile that he was giving to his possible lover yesterday! The next thing that happened, surprised me even more.

"This is for you!", He brings out a white rose from his back and hands it towards me. "A rose for my rose!", He winks and I grab the rose with my shaking hands.

"Where are we?", I ask puzzled by what was happening.

"We are where you want us to be. We are in your dreams. Anything you want to happen, it's going to happen. This are your desires!", He answers while he grabs my hand with his, and I blush.

My desires... My desires are...

"Ahhhhh!", The sudden cry makes me open my eyes with fear. What the hell was that?!

"Ahhhhh!", I hear the cry again, and I jump out of my bed, putting my slippers on and running out of the room. I walk through the hallway and find the bathroom lights on. Is that where the cry came from? I peek inside and find Key standing on a corner of the bathtub, trembling with fear. "What's wrong? Why did you scream?", I ask as I walk inside the bathroom.

"Kill it!", He points at something that's close from me and I snort at what he was pointing at. He's such a scaredy cat for causing all this ruckus over a little spider!

"Are you kidding me?", I turn to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Just kill it!", He yells at me and I take off one of my slippers and slam it against the poor spider.

"Gosh, Key! Who knew you'd be such a scaredy cat over a tiny spider..", I say as I put my slipper back on. "Yah! Spiders can be dangerous too! One bite can lead to death!", He affirms as he gets out of the bathtub, almost falling into the toilet in the process.

"Sure.. Now I won't be able to fall back asleep because of you. Thank you, Key!", I turn around and sigh before leaving him in the bathroom and heading back to my bedroom. Once in my room, I throw myself in bed and stare blankly at the ceiling.

I wonder what my dream was about. Was it trying to tell me something? What I desire is..? I want to get closer to Key. That's a fact. But I never meant anything past the bond between a brother and a sister, right? Yet, why do I feel so uneasy when I'm with him? I shook my head to get rid of all of these thoughts and sit up to look at the clock.  5:24am. Great! That stupid jerk made me waste more than 30 minutes of sleep and all because of a harmless spider!

After getting ready for school, I head downstairs careful not to wake my mother up. When I reach the kitchen, I almost pee myself after turning the lights on. Key was there, eating a donut with milk, inside the dark kitchen.

"Yah! You scared me! Who eats with the lights off?!", I yell whisper and he rolls his eyes at me. "I was hoping you went back to sleep, that way, I could've left without you.", He says as he gives another bite of his chocolate donut.

"Well, you were the one who decided to scream and wake me up in the first place. So deal with it!", I say as I bring a cup from the top cabinet and fill it with milk. After that, both of us stay quiet for a moment.

"So.. I thought about the 'favor' you asked me yesterday. You want me to leave the house after we graduate, right?", I break the silence with a topic that grabs his attention right away.

"Right! So?!", He looks at me with expectation as he takes a sip of his glass of milk.

"So guess what?!", I make a small pause to make his hopes raise even more, -"Nobody's leaving wheter you like it or not! Instead, I will MAKE YOU like me!", I point a finger at him with a proud grin and he spits his milk into his shirt and gives me the "what the hell" look.

"Omo!", I rush to get some napkins and start to rub them against his soaked up shirt. "Why would you want me to like you?! That's beyond sick! We are supposed to be siblings! Not lovers!", He exclaims as he snatches the napkins from my hands and starts to dry himself.

"Wait, what?! No! You got it wrong! I meant to like me like a real sister!", I try to explain the misunderstanding as my cheeks turn pink at the thought of the word "Lovers".

"Well, keep dreaming!", He stands up, throws the napkins at my face, and leaves the house. I stare at the empty table for a few seconds before running after him, apologizing for my mistake. I try to grab his arm to prevent him from moving any further but he gives me a death glare that reminds me about the distance that we are supposed to keep outdoors.  I stop in track to wait for him to be 3 meters away before I follow him again.

As I follow him from 3 meters away, I decide to enjoy the beautiful scene that surrounds me. Infront of me, I have a stunning spring day. Even though it's barely 6:00am, the sun is already shinning brightly in the sky.  I can smell the flowers that are sprouting and hear the birds singing to their melodies.

"Like a spring day, your smile brightens my whole world making me want to dream again~", I start singing to a song my deceased mother used to sing to me when I was little, as I'm overwhelmed by the pleasing atmosphere.

"On a day where the sun glitters, we hold hands. As we walk, our footsteps are on sync~", I keep singing and stop when I realize that Key has stop in his track, and its standing a few meters away.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?", I ask once i'm standing next to him. He turns to me slowly and looks at me with a confused expression. "How.. How do you know that song?!", He asks as his eyes widen, and I stare at him perplexed.

"Umm.. My mother used to sing this song to me..", I replied as some memories of my mother came back to me. Even after all of this years, I still remember it clearly. Whenever I had a nightmare, my mother would hold onto me as she sang to that song. To me, this song had a special effect, since it made me fall  back asleep.

"My mother used to sing that song to me too!", He claims excitedly.

"Oh really...", I say as I think about a proper explanation for this coincidence. This song was written by my mother. She wrote it for my father when they started dating. How can Mrs Hwayoung know the lyrics of my mother's song?

"Let's do a duet!", He suggests and I break away from my thoughts.

"Right now?", I ask confused by his sudden petition.

"Yes! Let's sing the chorus together!", He orders me and I take a deep breath before obbeying.

"Listening to the sound of the spring..", I start singing half of the first sentence of the chorus and he finished the other half of the sentence, "We walk along the flowering road."

"When the rainy summer comes..", I continue with the second sentence and he sings along, "We walk as we look at the rainbow in the sky."

"Even when autumn passes and winter comes, your hand still gives warmth to mine.. As we walk together in this path.", I keep singing as we walk together.

"How great is your love..", He turns to me smiling and my heart skips a beat. For a moment, it looked as if he was singing those lines for me and only for me. Why do I feel like this? Why can't I help but to feel happy when I'm with him?

"Hey.. Do you feel like someone has been watching us?", He turns to me and whispers to my ear making me blush slightly. I look around and indeed, it feels like someone is watching over us. "Let's go now!", He grabs my hand and drags me to school to avoid getting caught. Before we entered the school's campus, he let's go of my hand.

"See you at class!", He turns around and runs away, leaving me alone again. "I guess this is the closest we can get..", I sigh and start walking in my own pace to my classroom.

During the first period, I kept having the weird feeling of being watched. Even though I looked around for someone who could be landing it's eyes on me, there was no one. After the first period, which was Reading ended, a new teacher came into the classroom. This time it was a man in his early 30s. He was wearng a sporty outfit, and had swear dripping down his forehead. He introduced himself to me as "Lee Seung Ri" and gave me a flirtatious smile. By his good looks and personality, I could tell he was the ladies man.

"Okay, class! Today we are going to play some football! Who likes football in here?!", He asks cheerfully as all of the male students raise their hands excitedly. All of them, except for Key, who didn't seem interested.

"Before going to the back porch, we are going to go to the locker room to change. Mrs Kim Taeyeon, we will be lending you a P.E uniform for today, but you will have to buy your own later, alright?", He looks at me and I nod.

"Everybody form a line!", He orders and everyone gets together to form a line. Unlike the lines we formed at the orphanage, this line didn't had any pattern to follow, which made it a little messy compared to the other. Once we are outside the locker room, the teacher brings me an extra P.E uniform.

"This is going to be yours until you get your own, alright? So take care of it.", He explains as he gives me another flirtatious smile that sends a chill down my spine. After I nod, I rush to the locker room in an attempt to get away from him. Is he a e?

The locker room was just as big as I expected it to be. In it's interior, there were over 50 changing rooms, but since many students were there, it was a struggle for me to find an empty one. Once I had found one, I rushed to change into my P.E uniform. When the teacher blew the whistle, everyone hurried outside where we were divided into two teams.

Girls against Boys.

Since i'm pretty good in sports, I did well on football and won a point for my team. On the other hand, Key just stood on a spot, trying to act as if he was too cool to play with us, which only gave him a bruise from getting hit by the ball. After an hour of playing football, the teacher blows the whistle announcing the end of the game.

Girls: 12 & Boys: 9   We beat their in the game!

After that, we head back to the locker room to change. I change quickly into my uniform and go outside to meet Sunny. The school bell rings! It's time for lunch! We head to the cafeteria to grab our free lunches. This time, Hongki and Jaejin had already arrived, and were waiting for us in a table. After getting our plates, we meet them at the table.

"I'm starving! I didn't have breakfast because Key woke me up!", I freeze when I realized I screw up again. I hope they didn't hear me. "Because of who?!", Sunny asks with a confused look. Crap! They did hear me!

"Because of my cat! His name is Kii!", I say as I try to sound convincing. Thankfully, they believed it.

"So how was your day so far, girls?", Jaejin asks while he takes a bite out of his chicken sandwich, and cleans the mayonnaise from his mouth with a napkin.

"It was great! Mr SeungRi made us play football! Girls against Boys! And we won by 3 points!", Sunny tells about our victory with a proud grin and I agree to what she's saying by nodding at her words.

"That's only because the guys from your class at sports, just like Key!", Hongki sticks his tongue out, as Sunny frowns at his comment and protests. I smile at their little arguement. Isn't that how all siblings with a good relationship should treat each other? I wonder if I'll ever have that relationship with Key.. It'd be nice..

Suddenly, my heart aches at the thought of having to leave the house after graduation. Even though it's only been a little more than a week, I've grown fond of it already. I've grown to love Mrs Hwayoung, and her affection towards me. I've grown to love Mr SeungHwan and his friendly smile whenever he sees me. I've even grown to love Key, even though he despises me. I don't want to leave them behind.. I close my eyes and massage my chest in the side of my heart, trying to relieve the pain that i'm feeling.

I open my eyes dramatically, when I realized that something it's missing! My mother's pendant that she gave me when I was born it's gone! It was my only memento of her! How could I've lost it?! How could I've possibly lost it?!

"I think I left something in the locker room! I'll be back!", I stand up in a rush and run towards the locker room. I can hear Sunny calling my name from far away, but I don't look back at her and go to look for my pendant.

As I enter building B, I dash through the halls, heading to the locker room. That's the only place that I could've lost it! I'm sure it was in my neck when we returned back to the locker room. It must've fell when I was changing back into my uniform! I enter the locker room and go to the changing room that I used but it isn't there. I look everywhere, but I don't find it!

"Where could it be?!", I let out a exhausted cry as I breathe heavily from all the running.

"Are you looking for this?", I hear a female voice and I turn around to find three girls staring at me with a smile. The one on the right had blonde curly hair, the one on the left had black straight hair that reached her waist, and the one who was standing in the middle had short brown hair. The three were so beautiful! I drift my sight from them to something that glittered from inside one of the girl's hands. She had my mother's pendant!

"Yes! Thank you!", I stretch my hand towards the necklace, but she throws it aside. I look at the necklace that was now laying on the floor a couple of feets from me, and then back at her. I feel fright growing inside of me when I look at their smile that had turned wicked.

"You! What are you to Key?!", She screams at me, making me jump with fear. Wait, she's treating me likes this because of Key?! Could she know that I live with Key?! This is bad! Really bad! What do I do now?!

"Umm.. I don't know what you're talking about..", I pretend not to know what she's talking about, which only gains me a glare that makes me flinch. I gulp as she walks towards me, feeling the extreme need to run and escape, but the other two girls are making it impossible by blocking the doorway.

"Look you little ing ! Don't you lie to me! I saw you both walking to school together! What are you to Key?!", Out of nowhere, she grabs me by the hair and pushes me against the wall.

"I... I...", I look around for something I could use for self defense, only to find the other two girls glaring at me.

"You better shut your mouth if you don't want me to stitch it for you!", I hear Key's voice echo in my head again out of many times, and feel my eyes getting watery. No! I don't want him to hate me more because of this! I don't want to be a burden to him!

"He's just someone that was being nice to me since i'm new. That's it!", I say, trying to fight the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes. I was winning the fight against the tears until, I felt something hard crash against my stomach, making me fall onto the floor, crying in agony. The girl had kicked my stomach with her knee.

"It better be like you said!", She says as she turns around to head to the exit door, making a stop before passing through. "Listen up, don't get near him ever again if you don't want me to make your life hell, arrasseo?!", She threatens me before leaving through the door with the other two girls following her from behind. What the hell did just happen? Did I just get bullied by one of Key's fangirls?

After a few minutes of staring at the floor crying, the figure of Sunny appears on the door. "Did you find what you were looking for?", She enters the room with a smile that fades as soon as she sees me on the floor.

"What happened?!", She runs to me, and kneels infront of me with a concerned expression.

"I... I...", I start with those same words, not knowing if I should tell her or if I should keep quiet.

"Tell me what happened! You can tell me anything, you know that, right? That's what friends are for..", She demands trust as she brings a handkerchief out of her pocket and starts wiping the tears away from my swallowed face. She said we are "friends" and friends should trust each other,right?

"Some girls...bullied me...", I say as I try to hold more tears from escaping my eyes.

"Some girls?! WHICH GIRLS?!", She asks in a tone of voice that I thought I'd never hear from her.

"I...I don't know their names..", I say as I stare at her surprised, and her expression softens when she remembers that i'm just a new student afterall. "Why did they decide to bully?", She calms herself before asking.

"Umm.. It's because of Key.. They saw me near him this morning, and they got mad because of that..", I explain and her expression darkened as she listened to what I was saying.

"Come on! They're going to get it with me! Because if they mess with you, they mess with me!", She grabs my hand, forces me up from the floor, and drags me outside the locker room. "TELL ME IF YOU SEE THEM!", she yells atme and I manage to nod at her. The sunny that was talking to me frightened me. I didn't even want to go against her will.

After walking into building A, I see the group of girls that bullied me talking on the hallway, and I hear them pronouncing my name. I meditate on wheter I should inform Sunny or not, but at the end, I decide to tell Sunny. "Hey..It's them...", I pull Sunny's arm and whisper to her ear as I motion my finger to them.

"Hey! You girls!", Sunny yells as she points a finger to them, telling them to come, while they stare at her surprised. I see the girls walking towards us closer and closer, with the same wicked smile that they gave me not long ago, and I hide behind Sunny without knowing it.

"What's up, Sunny?", The girl with the short hair, asks Sunny as she gives me a death glare.

"What exactly did you do to her, Nicole?", Sunny asks in a serious tone, but I knew she was struggling to stay calm.

"Did what to who?", The girl plays innocent. "Don't act stupid! You know exactly what I'm talking about, ! Now tell me what did you do to Taeyeon!", Sunny explodes and pushes the girl hard onto the ground.

"Yah! What are you are doing!?", Nicole screams as her two friends help her up from the floor. "What do you think I'm doing?! I'm showing a how it feels to be bullied, and i'm not done yet!", Sunny throws herself to attack Nicole while I stand there, feeling pathetic for not doing anything to stop them. I know I should interfere, but i'm too scared to even give a step forward to them. Everything is my fault! I shouldn't have talked about what happened! I should've kept quiet! Now, they are fighting because of me, and i'm here, acting cowardly.

"Yah!", I hear a yell from behind us and turn around to find Key and Jonghyun running towards us. When they get here, Key grabs Sunny, while Jonghyun grabs Nicole, preventing them from going any further.

"What happened?!", Key asks as he struggles to keep Sunny from scratching Nicole's face off. "These two bullied Nicole out of nowhere... They are soo scary!", The blonde girl declared against us, as we stared at her in disbelief.

"Yah! Stop lying! You were the ones who bullied Taeyeon first!", Sunny screams as she fights to release herself from Key's strong grip. "That's not true. We've been here the whole time. Stop lying, Sunny..", Nicole lies, and for the first time, I feel anger burning inside of me. How can they lie about the facts like that?!

"Why are you lying like this?! Isn't it enough that you bullied me, and now you're blaming us too?!", I raise my voice at them, getting some surprised glances from all of them.

"Even if they did, that's not reason for you to come and do the same thing. You should've gone to the office and reported them.", Key turns his face to look at me and gives me a disappointed look that gives my heart a prick of pain.

"What's going on in here?!", Another voice is heard, and we turn to find a teacher on her way towards us.

"These two came up to fight Nicole, and we came to stop their fight.", Key informs the teacher as he points an accusing finger at us. Wait, was he seriously taking sides with Nicole instead of us?! Even when, everything was because of him, he's blaming everything on us?!

"Yah! That's not true! She attacked Taeyeon first and we just came to get an apology!", Sunny shot in our defense, as she glared at Key.

"I don't care about the facts! All of you, except for the boys, are going to have detention!", The teacher declared and we had no option but to nod. Great! I've got detention on my second day of school! After that, the bell rings and we go back to our classooms. For my bad luck, Nicole was also in my class. That explains the reason why I've been feeling watched. She must had been keeping a close eye on me since the morning.

The rest of the school hours were a huge pain in the . I kept mulling over what happened earlier. Expecially, about how Key had decided to believe in them rather that in us! Why did he accuse us like that? Does he hate me that much? For the first time, I didn't want the bell to ring because that meant having detention. But of course, nothing ever goes my way, and the bell rings announcing the end of school.

While everybody stands up and leaves, the three of us stay in our seats, waiting for the teacher to give us instructions of what we will do next. I watch as Key leaves, and let a deep sigh escape from my lips. You have no idea that i'm here because of you, do you? 

"Okay, girls! For punishment you are going to help organize the library, alright?", The teacher says as she motions us to follow her to the library. On our way down there, there was not a word said. Perhaps because we were too upset to talk about staying for detention, or maybe because we were too afraid to speak while the teacher was here. For whatever reason, we stood silent.

When we get to there, the teacher goes to speak to the library teacher, and then she waves us goodbye as she heads to the door. After she leaves, the library teacher comes to us with some boxes. "Alright! You have to put the books from this boxes in alphabetical order. When you finish with them, report it to me so I can let you leave, arrasseo?", she gives us instructions and we nod grabbing one box each and heading to the bookshelfs.

I open my box and start placing the books in vocabulary order but stop when I hear a faint whisper. I turn around and find Sunny signaling me to scoot closer to her. "Hey..", I say in a low tone voice once Im seating next to her.

"I can't believe we are stuck in detention!", Sunny complains in a fainting whisper as she kicks her box lightly. "I'm sorry for making you go through this because of me! Please forgive me!", I give her a pleading look and she shooks her head in reply.

"No! This isn't your fault! It's Key's fault! He's the one that accused us infront of the teacher! How could he go against me, his own cousin?!", She spills, and slaps her own mouth when she realizes what she had just said.

"You are his what?!", I yell outloud, and Sunny covers my mouth because of my loud volume. "Shhhh! We're in detention! I don't want us to stay in here longer!", She yells whispers as I nod several times in understandment. When her hand lets go of my mouth, I ask the same question than before, but this time in a low tone of voice.

"Actually... Key's mother is my father's sister, so that makes us cousins. But Key told me to keep it as a secret.. He says it's better for both of us that way..", She whispers to my ear and my eyes widen in shock. Oh My God! Doesn't that make her my cousin too?! I really wish I could tell her about it, but I should ask key beforehand, so he wouldn't grow even more hatred towards me. There's so much I want to ask her about that I don't know where to start!

"Wait, so does that mean Hongki and Key are cousins too?!", I ask when I remember Hongki's atittude whenever Key's name is mentioned. Why does Hongki dislikes Key so much? "Yeah, but..", Sunny takes a small pause to let out a sigh, "They don't get along".

"But why?", I rush to ask, craving for more information.

"To be honest with you, it's a long story but it since we are not getting out of here soon, so I'm going to tell it to you. So listen carefully, alright?", She winks at me, while I nod excitedly.

"Actually, they used to be inseparable. We used to visit my aunt's place every weekend because Hongki wanted to play with Key. They would gather together to play and even though I was never included for being a girl, it never bothered me, instead I kind of enjoyed watching them from afar", Sunny speaks with melancholy as she remembers the old times, and I picture inside my head the scene of their younger selves playing in the garden. So that's how they used to be? But what made them go separate ways?

"It was until they entered Middle School that their friendship started losing it's strenght. During Hongki's second year, he fell deeply in love for one of Key's classmates. Even though, she was a year younger and in another classroom, that didn't kept him from watching over her secretly. But when Key found out about Hongki's crush and decided to help, things started to get complicated.", She says and her expression darkens at the word "complicated".

"With Key's help, Hongki got introduced to her, and they became really good friends. She even showed some signs of attraction towards Hongki, which made him believe that the feelings were mutual. But what he didn't expect was that she wasn't in love with him, but in love with Key and that Key was dating her behind his back.  When Hongki found out about this, he felt betrayed and he started blaming Key for everything.", She lets out a painful chuckle and for some reason, my head starts spinning because of the overdose of information I've just gathered. So the reason behind Hongki's hatred towards Key was because of a girl?! From all the things I could've expected, I never expected it to be for a girl! Mainly, because Key is gay.. Hold on! Doesn't that make Key straight or atleast Biual?! Either way, why am I thinking about his uality again?!

"Taeyeon, are you okay? You are looking pale..", Sunny starts shaking me, and I'm brought back to earth to find a worried looking Sunny infront of me. "Umm.. yeah.. I was just thinking about everything you have just told me..", I say as I scratch my neck nervously.

"It was kind of unexpected, wasn't it?", She grabs the last book from her box and places it on the book shelf as I nod with my eyes placed on her empty box. Suddenly, something snaps into my mind. "The books!", I yells as I look at my full box of books. Aigoo~ I've been putting all my atenttion into Sunny's story that I've forgotten all about the books. I could have been done already!

"I'm done! Want me to help you finish?", She gives me a warmth smile, and my expression lightens. SHE'S MY HERO! After accepting her help, we start to work on my box of books. It takes us about 10 minutes to be done, but once we are, we are freed from detention and we go through our own paths.

I run through the scary hallways at all speed, trying to reach the outsides of the school as fast as possible. Although I know Key might not be waiting for me, I want to hold onto the idea that he is waiting outside and that he will ditch me if I don't reach there before he leaves me. When I'm outside, I look around me and let out a small whimper when I find my surroundings empty.

It's already getting dark outside, and I don't remember the path to our house yet. I'm scared to walk alone! There's the chance of getting lost, or getting kidnapped. That jerk.. Couldn't he have waited for me?! Why did he left me?! Who am I kidding?! I already knew this was going to happen.. My eyes start to get watery out of anger, and I feel like killing that jerk for leaving me likes this.

"Now what should I do?! That stupid cat looking jerk is going to get it!!", I let out a cry as I stomp my feet to the ground. "What cat looking jerk?", I hear 'his' voice and turn around to hit my face against him, walking backwards and almost falling to the ground.

"Key?! Umm.. I thought you left me...", I say as I stare at my shoes ashamed of calling him a 'cat looking jerk'. "I actually had it in mind, but then I remembered my mother would kill me if I came home without you..", He said as he started his pace towards our house, with me following from behind as always. "Plus, Jonghyun stayed afterschool for chorus rehearsal, so I went to check on him.", He explains and I see a small smile form in his lips. So..It was because of 'Jonghyun' that he stayed afterschool, huh? But that doesn't make him gay, does it?

"So how was detention?", He asks and I break away from my thoughts. It was awesome! I learned so many things about you! I found out that Sunny is actually your hidden cousin, and that Hongki hates you because you stole his girl during middle school! And even though i'm dying to ask you so many things right now, I think it's better to keep quiet for now..

"Not bad..", I say trying to sound unamused. Once the silence formed between us, old questions started to form in my head. Why did he go against his own cousin earlier today? Even though I know that the answer to that question is mainly because he hates me so much that he doesn't want to show pity nor help me out of trouble, I still wonder why does he hates me so much? Is it really because he feels like i'm replacing his deceased sister? Or is there another reason?

"Key... Can I ask you a question?", I ask for his permission first before asking him anything that can upset him.  I don't want this question to lead to another arguement, instead, I want to solve everything by understanding him. Maybe I did something to make him hate me, and I just haven't realized it yet.

"What is it?", He asks with a normal tone of voice, and I know he is not in a bad mood and that It's safe to continue.

"Umm. Why do you hate me so much? What have I done to you for you to hate me so much?", I ask as I fight to keep my voice from breaking, fearing that I'll upset him.

"I don't have a real reason. I just hate you because I hate you.", He answers me without giving me a glance.

"No! You can't hate someone without having a reason! You have to have a reason to hate me! Please tell me!", I grab his arm, stopping him from walking any further as I beg for an answer, but he keeps quiet and avoid eyes contact.

"Yah! Look at me! Is it really because you feel that I'm a replacement for your deceased sister?!", I asked feeling terrified, when I felt his body tensing at the mention of his sister. I knew he was on the edge of exploding by now, and that I was the one driving him there.

"How? How did you know about my sister?! WHO TOLD YOU?! Who do you think you are to dig into my past?!", Key turns around and starts yelling at me as I walk backwards, fearing that he might punch me.

"I...I...", Once again, I start stuttering and I fear not knowing what to say. Before I knew it, I stumbled in a rock and fell onto the floor as the beast that was infront of me, kept on yelling things that I couldn't actually understand.

Suddenly, he grabs me by the collar and slams me against a tree. His face so close to mine, that I could feel his breath hit across my face. My legs were shaking beneath me, and the only thing keeping me from falling into the floor was his hard grip. At some moment, tears were already threatening to flow out of my eyes. I wasn't about to cry because I was sad or angry, but because I was ing scared of him. Mother-ing scared of him!

"Listen up! Stop digging into my life! Don't you interfere with it! If you keep messing with it, Im going to kill you, arrasseo?!", He screams at me and I nod without actually thinking about doing it. Once I can't hold my tears any longer, they start dripping from my eyes and falling down my cheeks. When he notices my tears, the anger in his eyes starts fading and becoming concern. As my tears pour uncontrollably, he looks at me and his grip softens a bit before letting me fall into the ground completely. Once i'm on the ground, I start crying out loud while he stands infront of me, staring at me blankly,

"Please stop crying... I hate it when people cry..", He says in a whisper as he stares from one place to another, in an attempt to look away from me. Although I tried to follow his petition and stop crying, the tears wouldn't stop pouring out as my heart beated fast inside of my ribcage. The more I tried to stop, the more I cried. I felt so weak and pathetic infront of him..

"I don't know what happened to me.. I didn't mean to go that far.. I'm..I'm sorry..", He says as he kneels infront of me and looks closely into my face, wiping the tears with his sleeve.

"No.. I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry for interfering with your life. Please forgive me!", I say as I bring myself to hug him. Key stood frozen, not expecting a hug, as I continued to hug him tightly. Then it hit me! I'm suppose to be the person he hates the most, and now i'm hugging him. How could I expect him to hug me back?! I let go of him and take a glance at his face for a reaction. By his blank expression, I could see he was freaking out right now.

"Let's go home.", He stands up from the ground and starts walking away, towards home. I stand up, and wipe the rest of my tears before following him from 3 meters away, trying to avoid getting into another fight.  Oh god! What have I done?! I can't believe I had the guts to hug him even after everything that happened! Wait, what if he misunderstands the hug?!

"What happened?! Why did you come home so late?!", When we reach home, my mother recieve us with a lot of questions. "Ask her.", Key says before going upstairs and into his room. My mother turns to me with a demanding expression and I let out a sigh. It's going to be a long explanation..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! After 2 weeks and a half of no updates, I finally came back to update a long chapter.

Okay, since I didn't had my computer working, It was hard for me to update, but now that I had it fixed, Im going to update more often..or atleast I hope so..xD

Anyways, for anyone wondering about the song that Key and Taeyeon sang, it was "How great is your love" by SNSD. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG! >.<

Too many things happening in one chapter, huh? xD First, nicole and her "es" bullying Taeyeon, and then Key bullying Taeyeon?! Haha Key has serious temper issues LMAO. And at the end, it ended on a hug? UNEXPECTED HUG lol

Alright! Thanks to MoonlightSin for her help! I would've without her. Literally.

Please subscribe or comment. See ya next time.