Chapter 10: Turning Into Her Hero

My Almighty Diva

                                         

Key's Point Of View

 

 

I wake up from my sleep for some unknown reason and stare blankly at the colorless ceiling infront. After staring at it in daze for some minutes, I decide to turn to look at my alarm clock and find '3:12am' as the time. Is it really that early? To assure myself of the time, I move my eyes to look out of the window and see the purple night sky being adorned by multiple stars. It's in fact still midnight, but why am I awake?

I close my eyes tightly in an attempt to go back to sleep, but my mind keeps bringing random thoughts and keeping me awake. After a some tries, I throw the towel and decide to stay awake. I had to wake up in three hours to get ready for school anyways, I might just wake up already. I seat up and yawn, stretching my arms freely as I looked around my dark room. Now what should I do?

I get out of my bed, put my slippers on, and start heading outside of my room. Once I'm outside my room and inside the hallway, I look at a light that comes from the restroom's door that it's open. Is Taeyeon awake too? For some reason, the fact that I'm not the only one awake amuses me, and I start walking towards the restroom to greet her. But before walking inside, I hear her talking and stop in track to spy on her. 

"Why can't you leave me alone already?! I've been trying to start a new life with this family, why can't you just feel happy for me and leave me alone already?!", I stared at her back from behind the wall, as she talked to the invisible creature infront of her. Who is she talking to? Is she insane or something? I whisper without sound to myself, and just keep watching as she stands there, with her back at me. 

"You know what, I'm tired of all this! You win! I'm going to give you what you been wanting all this time!", She screams and I feel how she is trying to keep herself from breaking down. Suddenly, something that I was not expecting occurs. Slowly, she brings her hand up, and I clearly see a knife in her hands. A knife that she later points at her own self. 

I stand there in my spot frozen by the shock, watching the scene before me like if it was in slow motion. After a few seconds that feel like years, I finally react by running to her and snatching the knife from her hand before it breaks into her skin. "Yah! Are you ing crazy?! What were you thinking?!", I let the hysteria take over me and throw the knife away, before I grab her by the shoulders, and shake her slender body with force.

"Ke-key? Wha-what are you doing here?", she stutters as she stares at me startled. ", that doesn't matter! What matters right now it's that YOU would be dead by now if I hadn't arrived in time! What were you thinking?!", I keep screaming at her as I feel my eyes start to get teary. 

"I-I'm sorry.. It's-it's just that I can't with this torture anymore..I'm so tired of all of this..", She finally breaks down in tears, as she falls to the floor, dragging me along with her. "What-what are you talking about?", I ask her but she just keeps crying as she whispers to herself, "I'm so tired of all of this.."

"Taeyeon, look at me! What are you talking about?!", I bring her chin up, and ask her as I stare deeply into her lost eyes. "She-she keeps torturing me! She wants me to go with them! She wants me to pay for her life!", She whispers loudly, as I stare at her confused. 

"Who, who are you talking about?", I ask her, and she simply responds with, "Sohyun", before closing her eyes and falling unconscious. I stay there, with her unconscious body in my arms, thinking about everything that had just happened. Taeyeon was trying to commit suicide a moment ago.. because someone called 'sohyun' has been torturing her. But who is Sohyun? And why does this name sound so familiar?

I bring Taeyeon into my arms and carry her bride style towards her bedroom. Carefully, I place her on her bed, and start turning around to leave, but before I can give a step, she holds my hand. "Please stay with me.. I don't want to be alone..atleast until I fall back asleep.."

I look at her puffy eyes, that stare at me with sadness, and let out a sigh. How can I say no after all I've seen? I seat down next to her, and she closes her eyes and tries to go back to sleep. I stare at her sleeping face, and flashbacks of moments ago replay in my head. 

If only I had arrived a little late, would she still be alive right now? I feel a stinging pain cross my heart at the thought and for the first time I realize something; even when I hate to admit it; Taeyeon already has a place in my heart.

 

Within the silence of the room, I hear the deathly screech of the alarm clock, announcing that it was time to get ready for school. My arm, controlled by instict, reachs out for the snooze button, and turns the annoying alarm off. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling in daze, before turning around to find a sleeping Taeyeon by my side. Oh~ I forgot that I was here.. 

I stare at Taeyeon's face as she drools into her pillow, and before I know it, my mouth forms a smile. She looks so at peace, that it's hard to believe that she's been having a troubled mind. Now that I think about it, ever since we came back from the mall, she's been acting different. I've seen her talking alone a few times, but I ignored her strange behavior thinking that she was only talking to herself. I never thought that all this could lead her to this.

"Taeyeonah? It's morning already, wake up?", I say in a soft voice as I shake her lightly.

Slowly, she opens her eyes and stares at me with sleepy eyes. "Ke-key?", she asks in a slow voice before her eyes widens and she screams at me, "What the are you doing on my bed?!"

"Shhh, keep it down!", I whisper a scream as I place my whole palm on to shut her up, "Do-do you want the whole world to know that we've slept together or what?!"

"What-what are you doing on my bed?", She talks through my hand and I furrow my eyebrows at her dumb question and answer, "You were the one that asked me to sleep with you, don't you remember?! You almost committed suicide, and you don't remember?!"

"Oh.. Now I remember..", she says as she lowers her sight and starts playing with her hair. By the sudden awkwardness that fills the room, I take the hint that she doesn't want to talk about it and decide to let it go for now. 

"We should get ready.. School starts in half an hour..", I get off of her bed and start heading out of her room. I walk through the halls towards my room, but before getting there, I enter the bathroom and grab the knife that was thrown on the floor, and bring it to my room. Once I'm in my room, I place it inside of one of my drawers and start getting ready for school.

 

Awkward. That was the word that described our relationship now.  Simply awkward. I turned around to look at Taeyeon's desk for the 10th time, and she stared back at me with blushed cheeks and a flustered expression. She had been acting like this all morning long, while I haven't been able to keep myself from checking up on her every minute. I just couldn't stop worrying over her. What if she tried to commit suicide again?! 

"Kim Kibum? Can you read the next paragraph please?", I heard a voice from afar but ignored it as I kept on going with my thoughts. If she commited suicide, that would break my parents heart! They already love her too much! "KIM KIBUM?!", the small voice grows so loud and I jump from my seat startled.

"How many times do you want me to tell you to read the next paragraph!", my teacher asks me as she stands infront of my desk, arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. "I'm sorry. Where are we?", I ask her with innocent eyes and her expression gets more upset.

"Have you been daydreaming all this time?!", she asks me and I shrug my shoulders once before she sighs, "We are in page 98, paragraph 7. I'm warning you, next time I find you daydreaming I'll give you detention!"

I sigh and stand up to read out loud to the classroom. After finishing the paragraph I seat down again, and turn to look at taeyeon one last time, but find Sunny eyes, staring at me with curiosity. I give her the 'what' look, and she smiles playfully and turns to look at the teacher. Key! Stop this already! Taeyeon is going to be fine! Pay attention now before people start misunderstanding you! 

Thankfully, after that, I finally find myself concentrating on the teacher, instead of thinking about Taeyeon's well being. I'm too focused in taking notes, that before I know it the school bell rings and everyone stands up to head towards the cafeteria. Naturally, I meet Jonghyun at the door, and we start heading together towards the cafeteria.

"Kibum?", As we walk in silence, Jonghyun pronounces my name, and I turn to look at him with a brow furrowed.

"Why are you suddenly calling me by my name?", I ask him and he ignores my question and replaces with his, "What is your relationship with Taeyeon?"

"We-we are just classmates. Why-why are you suddenly asking me such a question?", I turn to look at him, but he just keeps looking forward, with a dark expression.

"You are not hiding anything from me, right?", he says in a small voice and I feel my heart beating faster. Perhaps he knows about taeyeon already? Even with the small chance that he might know it already, I still deny it, "No. I'm not hiding anything."

After that, the rest of the walk towards the cafeteria falls deadly silent. Once we arrive at the cafeteria, we head towards our table, in where the rest of SHINee waits as they eat. "What's up?!", Onew waves one hand at us, as he holds a chicken leg in the other. 

"I can see you are satisfied with today's menu!", I say as I palm Onew's back slightly, and he nods several times before returning to eating his chicken leg. "I think you should hurry up and get your plates before they run out of chicken legs!", Minho says as he drinks from his coke, and we nod and turn around to head towards the food counter. 

I stand in line, and after some minutes, I finally have my plate in hands. I start walking towards our table, when suddenly my coke can falls to the floor. I stare at it, hesitating over picking it up or just leaving it there, and return for it after placing my plate on our table. Just when I'm about to decide for the latter, Taeyeon appears, picks it up and places it back on my plate. I thank her and she smiles and starts making her way towards the food counter.

I place my plate on our table and join my friends with a big smile. "So, what's up guys?", I say as I smile at all of them, recognizing a small glare from Jonghyun instantly. Geez. What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong to recieve such a glare? I ignore him and start giving the chicken leg the first bite, when suddenly a loud noise makes all of us turn around to look at its owner.

"Yah?! Look at what you have done, you little !", I watch a furious looking Nicole pointing at her plate, that is now sprawled on the cold floor. "I'm-I'm so sorry! It wasn't my intention, please forgive me!", I dart my eyes to look at the girl next to her, Taeyeon, who is now bowing down carefully to not get her own plate thrown to the floor too. 

"You know what, you!", Nicole says as she walks towards Taeyeon, and grabs her milk carton from her plate. I watch as Nicole opens it, and slowly lets the liquid fall slowly into Taeyeon's head, wetting her completely. After having emptying the carton, she finishes by pushing Taeyeon, the latter falling in her along with her plate.

Not holding my anger anymore, I stand up from my seat and head towards both of them. Nicole is about to leave, but I grab her arm with a ton of pressure, and make her turn around to look at my death glare. "What did you just do?!", 

"O-oppa?!", she stares at me frightened, and I push her to Taeyeon as I make an order, "Apologize!"

"Wh-what did you say?", She turns to me and asks with a confused expression, as if she couldn't believe what I had just ordered her. I send her a glare and walk towards Taeyeon, grabing her by her arm and pulling her up to her feet, "I said, Apologize to her!"

"But-bu", she was stuttering but I interrupted her, "APOLOGIZE!"

"I'm-I'm sorry! There! Are you happy now, oppa?!", she glared back at me and I nod my head. She had apologized infront of everyone, which was quite humiliating already, so it was enough for me.

"Listen to me, Nicole! Don't you ever mess up with my sister again. If you mess up with her, you mess up with me understand?!", I send her a threat, and her eyes widen. "Did-did you just called her your, your  sister?", she asks shocked.

"I did!", I start dragging Taeyeon with me, and stop right infront of Nicole. "Afterall, she's my sister according to the law!", I say my last words, before getting out of the cafeteria with Taeyeon, leaving a whole crowd of people shocked behind. 

I just admitted that Taeyeon was my sister publicly.. 

FUQ MY LIFE...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ 

 

Annyeong, people!! 

So after two weeks, I'm finally back with an update to this fanfic!

I'm sorry that it wasn't that fast but as some of you might know, lately my life has been a little busy

Also, I've been busy doing an edit for my other fanfic "We got married! (Hongki and Taeyeon ver.)

So I'm sorry for not being able to update faster..

So anyways, back to fanfic, Key finally put some pants on and admitted that Taeyeon is his sister!

He also slapped Nicole hard! hahaha

 (Oh my god! Sorry for Hongki's random gif)

Anyways, but will this mean, they will get along better?

Keep reading to know teehee!

Anyways, so today, I will love to introduce you to:

Kim JongHyun

 

As you can see, his hair is brown.

I wanted to use his white hair, but I think that wouldnt look right on a 14 year old kid, would it?

So okay, Jonghyun's still short as in my fanfic xD Sorry jonggie~

He is also really interested in music, and dreams on becoming a singer when he grows up.

He is also really talented in singing, it's part of the school's chore and has won many singing contests.

He has a huge secret crush on a secret 'someone', but it's to scared to admit it (You will later know)

Anyways, that's it for today! Don't forget to subscribe if you are new to the story, or to comment!