Chapter 11: Part Of His Family

My Almighty Diva

""                                                                                 

 

Sunny's Point Of View

 

 

"And as you can see, this is the reason for why..", The teacher infront of the classroom continued explaining as I rolled my eyes at her and felt my stomach growl louder. My stupid alarm had decided to let me oversleep this morning, so I ended up skipping breakfast in order to get to school on time. And now, here I was, hoping for the bell to ring so I could go to eat. After waiting for hours, the school bell finally decided to ring and I jumped off of my seat, and signaled Taeyeon to follow me towards the cafeteria.

As we walked within the crowd of students, I spot my cousin Key walking with his friend Jonghyun in the distance, and felt the urge to tease Taeyeon about him. "So..", I coughed twice before continuing, "I saw Key staring at you during class. He wants you, I could see it in his eyes!"

I stared at her as her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red as a tomato. "You-you are misunderstanding him! He doesn't want me at all, I'm sure about that!", she denied as she shook her hands, and before I could some more, I felt two arms wrapping around me. I turned around to find Hongki giving me a back hug, and his best friend Jaejin, smiling sweetly at me. 

"Are you heading to the cafeteria too?", Hongki asked the obvious and I pushed him away before nodding my head. "Should we all walk together then? If you don't mind of course!", Jaejin asked, and I accepted right away, feeling how I melted in his smile.   Seriously, how could someone say no to someone as cute as Jaejin? He was my weak point, and I knew it.

Ever since the day my brother introduced me to Jaejin, he turned into the owner of some part of my heart and I was conscious that I had developed some feelings for him at this point. However, I was sure he only looked at me as a friend, and I needed to keep my feelings hidden to keep my brother friendship with Jaejin safe. Afterall, Jaejin was Hongki's only friend and I didn't want to scare him away.

In the middle of my thoughts, a sudden force pushed me forward, making me crash into the hard floor. What the hell?  "Yah! Watch where you are going, you idiot!", Hongki yelled as the figure just kept on running, turning around a corner and disappearing from our sight. 

"Are you alright?!", Taeyeon kneeled next to me as she asked in a concerned voice, and I faked a smile to reassure her but it later faded when I stood up. "Omo! You are bleeding!", Taeyeon said as she pointed a finger to my scratched up knee. I looked down and analysed the scratch carefully. It did look a little bit serious. But then, I felt my stomach growl again, and choosed to eat something before dropping at the nurse's office.

"I'ts going to be fine, it's not even that big anyways. Let's just head to the cafeteria.", I lied and started to walk but I fell back into the floor after giving the first step. "Okay, I lied! It hurts like a motherer!"

"I think you should go to the nurse and check that! Come'on, I'll take you there.", Jaejin helped me to my feet and I clung to him like a koala as he turned around to look at the other two, "You should head to the cafeteria, we will catch up with you later, okay?" They nod their heads, and Jaejin started dragging me towards the nurse's office. Goodbye, beautiful lunch~!

The corridors were empty and quiet as we walked through them. All of the students were already enjoying today's menu, while I was here, hungry and in pain, being dragged to the nurse's office. I cursed at the idiot that ran over me mentally, and turned to look at Jaejin when I heard him cough awkwardly. Oh~ I forgot about his presence. 

"I'm sorry for making you bother with this..", I apologized and he shook his head and gave me a friendly smile. "It's not a bother at all. I like to help anyways, so don't feel in debt.", He said and I nod my head slightly, clinging to him a little bit more tightly. After that, the awkward silence took a hold of us. I could feel my heart throbbing hardly against my chest that was pressed on his shoulder as I clung to him. Can he hear it within this silence? Can he feel it beating against his shoulder?

I need to do something to get rid of this awkard atmosphere! I need to say something! "So..", I gulped once before grabbing all of the courage I could get and continuing, "are you seeing someone currently?" Way to go Sunny, you just made it more awkward! 

"Not-not really! What-what about you? Are-are you seeing someone?", he stuttered as he blushed, and I shook my head in denial. I'm not seeing anyone because I have a crush on you. But of course, I'm not planning to confess.  Thankfully, before the atmosphere could get any more awkward, we arrived to the nurse's office.  The door to the inside was open, so we went inside without knocking. 

"Is anybody here?", Jaejin asked as he looked inside and found the room empty. "I think the nurse is taking her break too. I guess I will have to treat your scratch myself.  Seat down, I'm going to look for the first aid kid.", He ordered and I seated down on one of the beds, watching him look around for the first aid kid. After some minutes of looking, he finally found it and brought it with him. He got on his knees to take a closer look at the scratch, and I stared at him amused. He looked so cute!

"The scratch doesn't look that serious! I'm going to clean it, and put a bandaid on it so we can return, okay?", Jaejin looked at me as if he was asking me for permission and I nod my head allowing him to clean it with alcohol. When he started rubbing alcohol on it, the scratch started to burn, causing me to whine. When he heard me, he slow down and did it more gently. So thoughtful of him! Before I knew it, I caught myself leaning down to watch him more closely.

Once he was sure the scratch was clean, he grabbed a bandain and covered it. "So, we are done!", he lifted his head up, and the space that was separating us became much smaller. My heart raced as I stared at his eyes from so close, his eyes staring at mine aswell. It felt, as if time, as if time had stopped. At this moment, it was only the two of us.

Unexpectedly, he started leaning forward towards me, making the small space between us grow even smaller. I felt my heart stop when the next thought came into my mind: Hold on! Is he going to kiss me?! It can't be, right?! Unconsciously, I closed my eyes and waited for the next thing to happen. 

"I never asked you to help me or to reveal our damn secret!", Suddenly, loud screams were heard, and we separated quickly. He coughed awkwardly, and I looked down to hide my flustered face. In the middle of the embarrasment two figures that I recognized immediately entered the room.  All of my thoughts were forgotten, and now focusing on this weird couple:Key and Taeyeon. Just what where they?

 

Key's Point Of View (Some minutes before entering the nurse's office)

 

What the hell had just happened?! Did I just revealed my relationship with Taeyeon in public?! my life! I turned my face to look at Taeyeon, who walked silently next to me, as I held her hand inside my own. Hold on, why am I still holding her hand?! Feeling shame grow inside of me, I let go of her hand and turn to look somewhere else to hide the blush in my cheeks.

"Key, I...", I heard her mumbling but I just glued my eyes on something else,until she finalled talked again,"Back there, why did you do that?" Why did I do that?! That's exactly what I was wondering! Back there, my body just moved on its own, making me do stupid things. But instead of answering with the truth, I opted for false excuses. "I did it because you looked pathetic."

"Wait, what?!", she said as she stared at me with disbelief. "I already told you! I did it because you looked pathetic! What did you wanted me to do when my adoptive sister was getting humiliated infront of all the school?! You looked pathetic, so I helped you! And now everything is ruined, and our secret is revealed!"

"I never asked you to help me or to reveal our damn secret!", Her voice became a scream filled with anger and I just stood quiet. God, here we go again~ Everytime we talked we always ended up fighting anyways. Thankfully, before an arguement could be made, we entered the nurse's office to find Sunny inside with another boy. 

"What are you guys doing here?", Sunny asked as she got off of the bed and limped towards us. What happened to her knee? That's something I should ask her later.

"I needed to borrow a uniform and Key walked me here.", Taeyeon spoke and Sunny's eyes widened when she took notice of Taeyeon's soaken state. "Oh my god! What happened to you?!", Sunny asked but before Taeyeon could answer, the teacher walked into the room.

"Do you guys need something?", The nurse whose tag was 'Park Shinhye' asked, and Sunny's friend walked forward and pointed at Sunny, "She needed a bandaid, so I allowed myself to take one out of yours, is that okay?"

"Okay, if that's all, you guys should leave, the lunch break will end soon.", she instructed and the other two bow their heads down and left the room. "What about you two?", she turned to us and asked as she took her seat and looked at us expectantly. 

"I had an accident with my food plate and I need you to lend me a uniform.", Taeyeon spoke and the nurse nod her head and opened one of the drawers, getting out a uniform and handing it to Taeyeon. "You have to return it clean by tomorrow."

 

Taeyeon's Point Of View

 

When I was dressed into a clean uniform, I went out of the bathroom and returned to Key's side. After saying goodbye to the nurse and thanking her for her assistance, we started heading back to the cafeteria. The walk back to the cafeteria was deadly quiet. Neither one of us planning to start a conversation.

Earlier today, I wanted to thank him for what he did, but after being called pathetic I felt anrgy and lost it. Everytime I grow courage to try to talk to him, it always ends like this so I'm not really surprised it went like that. But to be honest, I was hoping for something different. I dont know, maybe a brotherly hug or anything. I guess it's never happening.

After a silent walk, we finally arrived at the crowded cafeteria, getting almost everyone to look at us as soon we walked inside. With eyes on us, we started walking towards the food court to grab the leftovers that the rest of the students had left. However, before I could grab a plate to serve myself, Sunny came running to me and jumped over me, embracing me in a tight hug. 

"Why the did you keep it from me?!", Sunny screamed as she cling into me like a monkey on a tree, and I struggled to keep myself balanced. Oh~ That's right! She must know now! Hongki probably told her about the show we made moments ago.

"I..umm..I'm sorry..", I murmured and felt how she hugged me more tightly, before letting go of me and returning to her feet. "It's okay! I bet you wanted to tell me but 'someone' made you keep quiet!", she said as she smacked Key's shoulder, making him whimper and send her a death glare that she ignored.

"Welcome to our family, let's have fun,okay?!", she said with a friendly eye smile and I smiled back before she hugged me again. Welcome to the 'family'. I'm part of their family now and I've never felt so happy before. Suddenly, tears of joy started forming inside of my eyes and I closed them shut to keep them from falling out of them, but, there was one person that noticed them. And that person was Key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong, everyone!

After god knows how many weeks, I'm finally back!

So,okay! Guess what?! 

So, after like umm what is been 1 month, we finally got a new van! 

It's a pretty old model 2002 honda odyssey, but its really cool and big!

It makes me feel like a kpop idol, since most kpop idols have vans xDD Get it?

So anyways, that's the only news from me, now back to the fic.

So, who has made a side pairing?! I have! Sunny and Jaejin. 

And they were about to kiss kekeke

Also, everyone found out Taeyeon and Key are adoptive siblings!

So yeah anyways, now I'm going to introduce the next character!

Lee SoonKyu aka. Sunny

  

She looks just like this in my fanfic. She's 14 too^^

Her brother is the troublemaker Hongki. And even both of them have different personalities, they share a really good relationship.

She's in love with his brother bestfriend, Jaejin, but too much of a coward to confess.

She dreams on becoming a fashion designer 

So that's it for today~ Please comment or subscribe!

Byezz <3

But before, I was thinking:

Lately, I've been reading way too many scary stories and one idea popped into my mind: Doing a horror fanfic!

Just a small fanfic of bout 5-8 chapters (I already have the plot in my mind and everything) Taeyeon probably the main again

But I want to know if you would read it

PLEASE ANSWER THIS POLL AND LET ME KNOW