Episode 04

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The curtains started to open then…

There was Sohee, dressed in white. Jiyong looked at her in awe.

“Wow~” Jiyong commented, you could see a bright smile forming on his face. He stood up and clapped. He thought she looked so pretty. Sohee was a bit embarrassed and just laughed.

“What do you think?” She asked him, a bit nervous, but mostly, shy.

“I think it’s really nice. Do you want me to take a picture so we can compare it to the other ones?” He asked.

“Okay.”

She smiled while he took the picture. She went on ahead and tried on the other dresses. Every time the curtains opened and revealed her in a wedding dress, her husband would stand up and give her a round of applause. Once she was done, Sohee suggested that he try on his tuxedos first before they pick which one of the clothes they tried on looked the best.

Jiyong was trying on his tuxedo and now, Sohee’s the one sitting on the sofa, waiting for him to finish. Once the curtain started to open, she looked up. Her husband was dressed in a black tuxedo that fitted him really well. She did the same thing he did to her. She stood up and gave him a round of applause.

When all the trying on was finished, they sat down and chose which ones they liked the most.

 “So, are we good?” Jiyong asked.

“I think so.” Sohee gave him a smile.

Now they just had to wait for tomorrow to do their photoshoot.

-

Next Day

Jiyong and Sohee were walking together towards the studio where their photoshoot was going to take place. When they got there, the photographer who was going to take their pictures greeted them and asked them what kind of concept they wanted.

“Umm. We thought maybe it should be like a magazine photo spread. The style should be like what you would see on Vogue, Cosmopolitan or on GQ.” Jiyong explained. “We still want some of the normal-wedding-photoshoot-picture-kind-of-thing though.” He added.

The photographer looked at them and nodded. Sohee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter