Episode 15

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon's Birthday Special :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sohee was at a store buying balloons, banners, etc. She was preparing something for Jiyong.

Once she finished there, she left for Baskin Robbins.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Baskin Robbins!” The employee greeted her. She bowed and looked at the display of cakes.

She searched through the fridges and found the perfect one.

“Can I get this cake please?” She asked the employee.

“We’ll wrap it right away for you. Is there any message that you would like on the cake?”

“Ummm.. Can I get ‘Happy Birthday My Lovely Husband, G-Dragon!’ on it?” Sohee said.

“Yes. The cake will be ready in about a couple of minutes. Please make yourself comfortable while you wait.” The employee directed her to one of the tables.

-

After about 10 minutes, the cake was finally done and Sohee was at the cash register paying with her credit card.

“Thank you so much!”

“Thank you, come again.”

-

Sohee headed to a luxurious apartment with Taeyang as her company.

“Taeyang Oppa, he won’t be mad that we barged into his house, right?” Sohee asked nervously.

“Oh, he’ll be thankful! Don’t worry about it.” He assured her.

They entered the elevator and headed for Jiyong’s apartment. It was around 4 in the afternoon when they arrived at his place. Sohee thought her husband’s home was quite neat.

“Okay, Oppa, can you help me hang these banners and blow these balloons up?”

“Sure.”

Black Room

Question: Why did you decide to hold the surprise party?

“Well… I haven’t really done any events for him and he’s done so much that I think it’s about time that I do something special for him.” Sohee said.

Question: You called BIGBANG’s Taeyang to help you?

“Yes. Taeyang Oppa is Jiyong Oppa’s best friend so I thought it made sense that I call him to help me with the event.” She smiled. “I have to admit, it was a bit awkward for the two of us, but we got over that once we started decorating the place.”

Question: Why did you decide to hold the event at G-Dragon’s home?

“On his birthday, we didn’t have any schedule to film, so we wouldn’t have seen each other that day. I asked Taeyang Oppa if he could help me and take me to Jiyong Oppa’s place. Actually, I asked the staff as a favor to come and film the event as an episode because I thought it would be something worthy of being seen by the viewers.” Sohee said, truthfully. “Hopefully, he doesn’t get mad that we barged into his place without his permission.” She laughed. 

-

Sohee was finishing cooking in the kitchen and Taeyang was done decorating the living room.

“Sohee-ah, I texted Jiyong just now and he said he’s headed home. I’m gonna go now. Good luck, okay?”

“Neh. Thank you so much for the help Oppa. I’ll see you later.”

Taeyang waved and left Jiyong’s house.

-

She finally finished everything and was doing some final touches in the living room when she heard the security code of the door was being punched. She turned off the lights, held the cake with the lighted candles and waited for the person to enter.

-

Jiyong just came back from a small party at the YG building because it was his birthday. He saw part of the WGM cameramen outside his door and wondered what they were doing there.

“Why are you here? Is there filming today?” He asked them confused.

“Yes. Well, no. Just go ahead and go inside.” Jiyong punched in his security code and opened the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter