Episode 03

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene at the house from the last episode continues…

“Ah! I forgot. We don’t really have nicknames for each other.” Jiyong started. The two of them were still sitting on the couch, relaxing. “I think we should give each other one.”

“Uhh.. Okay.” Sohee replied, unsure. “Then, what should I call you?”

“Mm. Hmm. You can call me Oppa, Jiyong Oppa?” Jiyong responded.

“Ji-yong O-ppa?” Sohee said slowly. She was kinda embarrassed.

“Yeah! Just like that.” He gave her a grin. He stood up and reached for his suitcase and opened it.

“I brought some of my things, so that I would feel more at home here.” Jiyong said. He opened his suitcase and he brought shoes, accessories, clothes. I mean, what can you expect from the king of fashion?

Sohee reached for her suitcase and she opened it, too. She also had clothes and accessories and shoes, but not as much as G to the Dragon.

“Oppa.” She said, still not use to it. “Here.” She reached for something at the bottom of her suitcase and handed it to Jiyong. It was a letter.

“What’s this?” He asked, staring at her. Sohee just shrugged her shoulders and waited for him to open the letter and read it. Jiyong opened it and started reading.

“G-Dragon-ssi,

                I’m sorry that I’m not as comfortable with you yet as you are with me. I think you already know that I have quite the shy personality, so it isn’t really easy for me to open up to people. Thank you for trying your best though. I promise that I will try my best to become closer with you. Hopefully we can have a happy “marriage.”

Ahn Sohee”

After reading the letter, Jiyong looked up and gave Sohee an understanding smile. She looked away, though, because she felt really shy. He tried to not make her feel awkward, so he just went back to unpacking his suitcase and took something out. He gave it to her.

“What’s this for?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter