Episode 07

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s finally the wedding day! Woohoo! Their wedding was to be held at the front yard of their house. They’ve invited guests and soon enough, they will be arriving.

There was a red carpet, which the guests will walk on, from the outside of the house to the front gate. While guests were to walk on the carpet, there were easels set up, holding pictures of Sohee and Jiyong from the wedding photoshoot, which they could look at and admire.

Sohee was in the bedroom, finishing getting ready. Jiyong was already done, so now he had to welcome the guests when they arrived. The doorbell rang. Someone has arrived. Jiyong opened the door and there was Taeyang.

“Hey man!” Taeyang greeted his best friend. “Congratulations!” He said as he gave his friend a man hug. He was the first guest to arrive.

“Thanks for coming man!” Jiyong was quite obviously nervous. He was really thankful his best buddy came to give him support. The rest of the BIGBANG members, well, they all couldn’t come because they had a conflicting schedule, but two more of them will come later.

Sohee finally finished getting ready, so she decided to come downstairs and meet who came. She saw Taeyang and Jiyong chatting in the living room.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She greeted the two of them when she walked in.

“Oh… Annyeonghaseyo.” Taeyang greeted her back. Jiyong just looked at her. Guess he was mesmerized by her beauty. She was dressed in her white wedding dress, her hair was simple and wavy with a floral headband and her face done with light makeup. She was absolutely beautiful.

The three of them just chatted while waiting for the other guests. The wedding was to be in an hour.

Finally, more guests started flooding their home. Their guests included 2AM’s Seulong and Jo Kwon, 2PM’s Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun, Wonder Girls’ Yubin and Yeeun, 2NE1’s Dara and Park Bom, and of course two other BIGBANG members, Seungri and T.O.P.

The wedding was about to begin. The guests stood near the front of the ‘altar,’ waiting for the entrance of the bride and groom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter