Episode 14

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Sohee were walking around Gangnam headed for the movie theater. It was a rainy night. Jiyong was holding the umbrella with his left hand. His right hand was holding on to Sohee’s left hand and he put that in the pocket of his jacket.

“Oppa, what movie are we watching?” Sohee asked.

“Mm.. Do you wanna watch action, like the Wolverine or something light and cartoon, like Despicable Me 2?” He replied.

“Well, I think we should go for something light!” She beamed with a smile.

“Ok!”

They got to the movie theater, bought their Despicable Me 2 tickets and got in line to buy some food.

“Oppa, don’t forget to buy me Sour Patch kids!”  She smiled cheesily. At this time, they were still holding hands.

“Oh yeah. I remember! I saw that video of “Sohee’s favorite things” on YouTube from the Wonder Girls channel.” Jiyong said.

“Oppa, you watch videos from our channel??” She looked at him, surprised.

“Of course!” He admitted right away. “Since we’re married, I figured there are videos on there that were uploaded which could tell me more about you.” He turned to look at her. “And I was right.”

“Hello! What would you like?” The cashier/girl on the counter asked the two of them. They turned around.

“Oh… Didn’t realize it was our turn already.” Jiyong mumbled. “Well.. Can we get two large drinks and the biggest size popcorn you guys have?”

“Alright. Would that be all for the two of you tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Oppa! My sour patch!” Sohee reminded him.

“Oh, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter