Episode 11

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re finally back at their house after their relaxing but fun honeymoon in Paris. Jiyong and Sohee are sitting on their couch, each with paper and a pen, trying to draw each other.

“Sohee, are you ready to see what I drew?”

“I don’t know… I’m a bit worried, really.” She joked.

“Tada~” Jiyong held up the picture he drew and showed it to her. Through the picture, you could tell that he emphasized Sohee’s mandu cheeks, but it looked adorable. “Doesn’t it look like you?” He said, amused.

“What? I don’t look anything like that..” She said, in denial of her mandu cheeks. She covered her cheeks with her hands.

“Are you kidding me? Look! I even put emphasis on your mandu cheeks!” He pointed out. “It looks exactly like you.”

“Whatever~ Tada! Now this looks exactly like you!” She held up her drawing, showing him. The drawing looked like Jiyong during the ‘Fantastic Baby’ promotions. Sohee’s drawing included his famous seaweed hair.

“What~ The only thing that looks like me is the hair. How can you draw my eyes so small?!” He complained. “My eyes aren’t that small. Those look like Daesung’s eyes~”

“But your eyes are small!”

The two of them kept arguing about their drawings but in the end, agreed that it did look like them.

“We should put this on display somewhere.” Jiyong suggested. “Aha!  We should post it right by the visitor’s sign wall.” Their house included a board where their house visitors could sign messages for the couple before leaving.

“Alright.” Sohee agreed.

Once they finished hanging up their drawings of each other, Jiyong’s phone received a message.

Mission:

Welcome back home from your honeymoon! The two of you have not had a proper housewarming party, so prepare for one and invite guests.

“Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter