Episode 01

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man steps out of a van. The camera’s still blurry, then, suddenly it focuses. It’s BIGBANG’s G-Dragon! He bows to the camera and heads inside the MBC building.

Black Room

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m BIGBANG’s leader G-Dragon. Please take care of me.” Jiyong introduced himself.

Back to the scene…

Mission Card:

In 2008 MBC Gayo Daejun, BIGBANG had a special stage. Head over to that stage to meet your future wife.

When he gets to the stage, he just stands there, waiting…waiting…waiting… for his lady.

On the other hand…

A mysterious girl is walking towards the MBC stage. She’s very nervous and worried at the same time. Now, she has reached the stage and she sees a man’s back. He was just standing there, his hands in his pocket and his foot tapping on the ground.

The man hears some footsteps behind him and turns around. He was shocked to see who was there. The camera focuses on the girl. OMONA! It’s Wonder Girls’ Sohee!

Black Room

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Wonder Girls’ Sohee. Nice to meet you all.” Sohee, who was super shy introduced herself.

Question: How did you react when you first saw your "husband?" Did you have any ideas on who would be your partner?

“Mmm. I was really shocked. I wasn’t expecting it to be BIGBANG’s G-Dragon at all.” Sohee said. “Initially, I thought it would be Super Junior Heechul? If not, then MBLAQ’s Thunder?” She laughed awkwardly. She had this really adorable, kind of distorted look to her face.

Question: How did you feel when you saw your "wife?" Were you expecting it to be Wonder Girls' Sohee?

“Honestly, I had a feeling that it was gonna be someone from the Wonder Girls because we (BIGBANG) did a special stage with them in 2008 and the mission card told me to go to that stage where we performed.” Jiyong said.

Back to the scene…

“A..An…Annyeonhaseyo. I’m Sohee.” Sohee shyly bowed to her “husband.”

“A.. Annyeonhaseyo. I’m G-Dragon.” Jiyong bowed as well, giving her a small but nervous smile.

For a second, there an awkward silence. Suddenly, the screen behind them starts to play something, shocking the wits out of the two idols. Their performance of “Tell Me” was being showed to them. How sweet, right?

 After it ended, the two of them, kind of just stood there, both thinking about how to get rid of the awkwardness.

“Uhh… Would you like to go to a café?” Jiyong asked, nervously.

“Neh? Uh.. Sure.” Sohee said.

The two walked to a nearby café that was just down the street from the MBC building. The walk there was really awkward. Neither of them said a word. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

 When the two reached the café, they sat down at a table facing each other.  A waitress walked towards them and took their order, breaking the awkwardness of the moment.

“You’re order wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter