Episode 02

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee stood in front of the JYP Entertainment building, patiently waiting for Jiyong to pick her up. Then, a white Bentley pulled up next to her. The driver rolled down his window, and there was her husband.

“Annyeong!” Jiyong greeted her cheerfully.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Sohee bowed while giving him a small smile.

He got out of the car, took Sohee’s suitcase and opened the trunk of his car. He put her suitcase in the trunk, while Sohee stood there, watching what he was doing.

“Get in.” He walked towards her side and gave her a smile. He opened the door for Sohee. She nodded, indicating her thanks.

Jiyong got back into the driver’s seat and two headed to their new house.

Over the weekend, the two of them got a message from the WGM team that they would be going to their new house on the day of filming and was told to bring whatever they thought they should bring.

Back to the car…

Of course, there was still that awkward silence. Seems like Sohee still isn’t that comfortable around Jiyong. She’ll get there.

Jiyong decided that the silence was not okay and decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

“So… Excited to see our new house?” Jiyong asked, trying to strike a conversation.

“Yeah… I heard it was really close to the JYP Building.” She said. “Ah! I remember. I brought these snacks. Would you like one?” She asked him, suddenly digging into her purse and taking out the snacks she brought.

“Yeah. Okay.” Jiyong replied. Sohee brought some Japanese snacks. She took one out of its wrapper and tried to hand it over to Jiyong.

“You know, it would be better if you fed it to me.” Jiyong straightforwardly suggested.

Sohee was shocked, but she didn’t make it obvious. She hesitated whether or not she should do it, but in the end, she did.

Black Room

Question: How was it, feeding your husband while he was driving?

“Well… Honestly, I wasn’t expecting him to ask me to feed him. I was embarrassed to feed him, but he wanted to eat it, so I fed him anyway. It was more comfortable between us after he asked me to do that.”

-

The atmosphere started to become comfortable for the two of them. Soon enough, they arrived at their new house. When the two got out of the car and took their things out of the trunk, they stood there, staring at their house in awe. It looks like the WGM Staff was a little more generous with them since they were a VERY fashionable couple.  

“Wow~” They both said at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter