Episode 16

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SBS Inkigayo

Today was G-Dragon’s comeback stage. He had no idea Sohee came to the show. Sohee was hiding from Jiyong. She wanted to surprise him with her appearance after his performance on stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Sohee bowed and greeted the staff.

“Sohee-shi! Annyeonghaseyo!” Jiyong’s manager greeted back along with the stylists and everyone else.

“Jiyong oppa doesn’t know I’m here so please don’t tell him. I wanted to surprise him.” Sohee smiled.

“Oh, don’t worry. We got you! I’m sure he’ll be ecstatic that his wife is here.”

“Thank you so much!”

In the middle of Jiyong’s performance, Sohee decided to go watch him. She walked to the area near the fans and they all screamed at the sight of her.  Jiyong, on the other hand, continued his performance probably thinking the V.I.Ps were screaming because of him.

When his performance finished, Sohee ran back to his dressing room and saw that all the preparations for her surprise was finished thanks to Jiyong’s team.

“Wow. Thank you so much for all the help, but you didn’t have to.” Sohee smiled and bowed at them all thankfully.

“We told you we got you!”

“Jiyong’s walking back here now!” Jiyong’s manager warned.

They turned off the lights and shut the door. Sohee stood there waiting for her husband.

The door opened and, “CONGRATULATIONS!” Sohee, along with the staff yelled. Jiyong jumped from the surprise. There was a banner than said, “Congrats!”, balloons, flowers and a cake on the table. He looked around and saw his wife.

“Sohee!” She smiled at him.

“Oppa, Congratulations on your comeback stage!” She went up to him and gave him a hug.

“Aaaww!” The whole room watched the couple. Then they all laughed.

Sohee and Jiyong sat together on the couch with everybody around them all enjoying the little surprise party.   

At the House

Jiyong and Sohee were in their living room, just relaxing. After weeks of promotion, Jiyong finally has a day off.

“Haaaaa.” He sighed. “What should we do today?”

“Mmmm… I don’t know. You look exhausted, so why don’t we just stay in today?” Sohee looked at him.

“I am tired but I’d be more than happy to spend some time together.” Jiyong smiled at her. Sohee looked away as she blushed.

“Ehem.” JIyong coughed trying to break the awkward atmosphere. “Why don’t we go visit the BIGBANG members? I’m sure they’d love a visit from their one and only sister-in-law.”

“That sounds like fun.” Sohee said. “Okay!”

“I won’t call them so that they’ll be surprised to see us!”

In the car

The two were on their way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter