Episode 13

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally all their guests had arrived. All the guests were Wonder Girls’ Yeeun and Yubin, BIGBANG’s Taeyang and Seungri, 2NE1’s CL, 2AM’s Seulong and Jokwon, and 2PM’s Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Junsu.

They were all gathered and seated in the living room, around the table, which was filled with all the food Sohee has made.

“Yah..Sohee! We finally get to taste your food!” Junsu said, excitedly. Sohee just gave him a smile.

They all started to eat the food prepared.

“Wa-wai-wait!” Nichkhun suddenly got everyone’s attention. “Before, we eat, the couple should do a love shot.”

Everyone else clapped and woohoo-ed(AN: is that even a word?) encouraging the couple. Nichkhun poured them some wine. They looked at each other for a minute. Sohee looked nervous but Jiyong lead her, so they did it.

“Yeah!!”

“Woohoo!!!”

After the much enjoyed love shot of the couple, they all dug in to their food.

“Mmm!”

“Sohee-ah, this is so good!”

“Why didn’t you cook for us before?”

“Wahh! Hyung, you’re lucky to have a wife that is a good cook!”

Everyone praised Sohee for her fantastic cooking skills. Sohee gave them a shy, but thankful smile.

“Why don’t we play a game?” CL suggested.

“Yea-Yeah!” Seungri shouted excitedly.

“Mmmm… how about we play a yes or no game?” CL said.

“Oh, and if your answers don’t match, there’s a penalty.” Junsu added, grinning at Sohee and Jiyong.

“What should be the penalties?” Yeeun asked.

“Uhhh… how about for the first time, they do a love shot, the second time a kiss on the cheek and on the third time the lips?” Seulong said with a mischievous smile. The crowd ooh-ed. Sohee looked at them shocked. Jiyong faked a cough looking away. “Is that alright?”

The couple just nodded uncomfortably.

“Okay! Who wants to ask the first question?” Seulong asked.

“Oh, oh! Me!” Seungri raised his hand. “Would you like to have more skinship with one another?” The people waited for them to answer.

“No!”

“Yes!”

The crowd just went crazy. 

Black Room

Question: You said yes to more skinship?

“Uhh..” Sohee looked shy and blushed. “Honestly, I thought he was gonna say yes, so that’s why I said yes.”

Question: Why did you say “no” to more skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter