Episode 05

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them are now sitting on the sofa in their living room. They were just relaxing for the time being. Then the doorbell rang. Sohee went to go open the door. When she walked back to the living room, she was holding something. Their wedding pictures had arrived! Yay!

Sohee and Jiyong both sat down and started taking off the covers and protective sheets on the pictures. They first looked at the framed pictures which they were gonna use to put around the house.

They both looked amazed at the pictures. They both thought they all came out really good. The framed photos included the one where Sohee was hugging Jiyong and the one where Jiyong’s lips were super close to Sohee’s. When they saw that, Jiyong coughed and Sohee tried to not have any eye contact with Jiyong. It sounds like they were both embarrassed, huh?

Then they moved on to look at the pictures in the album. They looked at it together and were again amazed by the pictures.

“Waah~ These are so pretty~” You could see that Sohee was really happy about the way she looked in the pictures.

“Mmm. They look so nice!” Jiyong said. He, too, liked how he came out in the pictures.

Throughout that whole time they were looking at pictures, all they kept saying was, ‘wow~’ ‘ooooh~’ and ‘that came out really good.’ What else were you suppose to say if the pictures all looked really good?

“Hey, you wanna hang up the pictures now?” Jiyong asked Sohee. They finally finished looking at all the pictures and now they had nothing else to do, so that seemed like a good option.

“Alright!” Sohee was actually really excited. This made Jiyong smile.

 Jiyong and Sohee went on right ahead and started hanging their pictures and displaying them where they thought it looked good. There was at least one picture of them in every room of the house. They put the most pictures in the living room because that’s where guests would be the most and they wanted to show off a bit. You know how it is.

-

The Next Filming Day

Jiyong and Sohee were in the car, driving towards the beach. Today was a date kind of day for the two of them.

“Oppa, I brought some snacks again. Do you want one now or later?” Sohee asked him. She’s definitely gotten a lot more comfortable around Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter