Past That Haunts

Dream Prince Charming

NOTE: NICKHUN's PARTNER IS VICTORIA not yoona, i made a mistake in a previous chapter , Thanks to Elyse17 for the correction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone's Pov

Where am I? Its so dark, I cant see anything. So strange. But wait there are two bright lights that somehow I can manage to see. Just like the "light that shines upon a performer during a performance. I can see two of them coming from a direction.

Curiousity led me into walking towards the bright lights , I walked and walked till the bright lights go dim, and infront of me had 2 doors. Both the doors were closed . It was silent, I could not hear anything , not even the sound of wind. I stood there doing nothing for a few minutes, brainstorming , thinking what in the world is this. Then I came to the conclusion to view one of the doors or both . I went in towards the first door, it open even before I could reached the knob of the door. Somehow welcoming me inside the door. I went in without hesistation, the as soon as I got there. The door shut, the atmostphere changed , it became dark, an eerie song was played in the background, I could see the past, when I was little , it was played infront of me as if like a "play" , I could see sadness , I could see cryings and cryings, then someone came out , out of thin air, a lady-like ghost, as she came closer. I knew who she was , I stood there staring at her about to scold her for what happen in the past, but I couldnt , before I could even say a word, her faced changed into this "scary creature" that was about to eat me. I turn back and ran as fast as possible, whenever i turn I could see her , it was really scary, She had face like a witch  plus tiger teeths that were sharp as blade. I ran open the door, after struggling with it for a few seconds because of fear.

As soon as I open the door I realised ,I entered the other door unconsciously , because of my quick movements I fell on the floor, which was white in colour made of marble, this room was different , it was so bright, it played a melody that was so bright and cheerful . Still on the floor I could feel the atmostphere , almost like what they say of heaven, Then I saw a pair of hands, hands that I recognize, I held it and she pulled me up . She was beautiful , just like an angel. However I could not see her whole face , it was too bright. 

" Are you my guardian Angel ?" I asked, I could not see the enitre face but I could see the smile, that sweet smile I saw somewhere.

"Yuri, Yuri is that you? Kwon Yuri is that you? " I asked again axiously waiting for a reply, then she came nearer to me touching my forehead and smiling .

Everything dissapeard, my eyes fluttered and opened. I could see I was in my bedroom.

"Phew it was just a dream, what was I thinking" i muttered under my breath not knowing someone is in my room

"Wake up Minho, its morning already, you have to walk to school today " i heard a similar voice and instantly knew it was my dad.

Yuri's Pov

I woke up in the morning. I felt great this morning because I was excited and anxious to see Minho. See his reaction towards me after all he did yesterday. I then turn at the side of my bed still lying down and I saw his jacket. His warm and sweet-Minho-scent jacket lying on the bed beside me. Im so happy when I saw it. I took the jacket to my embrace. I was dreaming about Minho , dreaming and dreaming , suddenly I took a glance at the my alarm clock. 

"OH MY GOD"! it hit me in reality and I realise I was late , really late.

I began walking after all the rushing, packing bathing and preparing for school. I walked as if every second really mattered, I keep checking my watch.

"Gosh im really late, I hate being late to class, I simply hate all the attention when you enter into class late, everyone looking at you like a weirdo and teacher asking a reason, and especially today I have no special reason.If only I had a car i would not be late now. No point thinking about the impposible.

Suddenly I heard a loud car sound. Sound of the enjin roaring . It was loud but it sounded somewhat like a classy expensive roaring car. I then stop to the side of the pavement not wanting to get hit , and to my astonishment I saw Nickhun .

"Good Morning Nickhun!"

"Ah you can recognize me with sunglasses?" he replied with a smirk

"Yes of course , I can recognize your car and your blonde hair plus your smile" i said with a smile

He was blushing when I said that, strange did I say anything that could make him blush I wondered.

"Come on in Yuri you will be late if you continue walking like a tortoise " Nickhun teased

" Ah ! im not a tortoise, slow and steady wins the RACE!" 

" Ok then slow tortoise continue walking he said playfully moving the car a little to pretend to go off already"

I knew I would be late for school if I continue walking , so I had no choice.

"Nickhun , Nickhun wait !"

"Eh , I thought somone wanted to walk?"

"Yah do you want to fetch me or not?" I replied with a slight raise of voice

"OF course my DEARRR, come on hope in" he replied with his trademark smile

I went in the car, without looking at him , because I was embarrassed, I was never called "dear" by guy , not in my life so far. It was strange but I was all red in my face and kept looking down.

"Yuri-ah are you ok? You seem sweating?"

"Of course I just walked" i lied, in actual fact I sweat more because I was hot inside and nervous.

"Hang tight Yuri" 

And off we went , he was moving quite fast because we had a time to beat for. As the car was moving , I spotted someone familliar from back. He was walking alone.

Minho's Pov 

I woke up quite late because of my dream, and even better I had no car , so I had no choice but to walk. As I was walking and walking thinking that I would still be on time if I continued my pace.

Then I suddenly heard the sound of a car. Coming in my direction too fast for me to apprehend. It was so close, It didnt hit me but as it passed by me , I heard a loud splash and off all the muds splashed at my shirt , my pants and my face, I was shocked and angry at the same time. The car continued driving without stopping without even apologizing. I was fuming inside. I then cursed the car and the owner .

I finally reached school, knowing that I would be laughed at because I look like crap, I did not care . It wasnt my fault and I end up being late because of that car. When I walked pass the car park I saw that car, that Red-ferrari car. 

"Tshh, rich people thing they can do what they want" I muttered under my breath, still pissed off obviously .

Yuri's Pov

I reached in class on time, but still I could not help but to think what we had done on Minho, I felt so bad. After all he had done yesterday today I treated him so bad.

"Nickhun, shouldnt we apologize to him? I mean we caused all this trouble to him? We should have stopped and apologize and also pick him up!"

"Yuri we were late, and we werent suppose to stop, imagine we stopping and all the argument we will be late, he was just the wrong person at the wrong time" Nickhun replied not giving a damn about Minho

"Aish,Im so sorry Minho" Yuri said to herself sounding sad

Class then started, and I was not paying attention, because I was on a lookout for Minho. 

"Yuri wheres your partner?" The teacher asked 

"Im sorry I dont know either"

"Yuri you should know his whereabouts since your his official partner in school. Go look for him, If you cant find him , today's lessons cant continue".

Yuri then when to look for Minho,to her suprise, Minho was walking in from the carpark and she spotted him right away.

"Minho-ah what happen" yuri asked hoping he did not know it was her

"Nothing, I just fell" Minho replied sternly without looking at her

"Ah Minho dont worry, I brought your jacket, you can go wash your face and  wear your jacket instead"

"Really? You brought it? Thank you very much" Minho felt thankful 

Minho then washed his face and took off his clothes, Me being innocent ,I then turned my body not to look at him or to pevert my eyes. 

"Im done , you can stop pretending like you dont want to see it now" he said

"Yah , Im not that ert" Yuri raised her voice, I didnt like someone to accuse me for something esp something to do with my innocence.

"Ah ok , Fine Angelic-Yuri." Minho replied teasing me, which caused me to hit his arms. 

"Oh your arms are strong" I muttered under my breath not wanting him to hear me 

"Did you say something about my arms?" 

"Ah no no nothing!" I replied being shy , Pabo yuri why did you say it oud loud.

"Then lets go, We are late. No , I mean im late."

Reader's Pov

Minho finnall reached his class together with Yuri. The teacher shook her head in dissapointment of Minho. 

"Minho what would you do without Yuri?" teacher said while shaking her head

Minho apologized but He did not give the reason. For that he was punished for being late. Minho was suppose to clean his whole class for heading home,that was his punishment. Yuri voluntered to help him , but Minho refused.

Classes the finished and Minho stayed back.Before leaving Yuri was talking to him.

Minho's Pov

" You dont have to Yuri, It wasnt your fault , please go home" Minho answered Yuri

"No please Minho you dont understand, I want to help and Im your partner so allow me to help" Yuri replied with a persuasive look

"Argghh why are you this stubborn Yuri, Sorry Im not in a mood Yuri please leave now" Minho told her with a frustrated expression

Just went Yuri was about to leave. Nickhun came and he shouted to Yuri .Minho was standing beside them

"YURI-AH do you Want a RIDE ON MY RED FERRARI?" 

" I can fetch you just like in the morning "

Yuri's eyes widened.

------------------------END----------------------------------

OH my Guys Im so sorry this chapter for me was the lousies among all. Damn because i saved the story without saving as a draft first , so it was hanging as i only wrote it halfway, so when i noticed it , I had to rush to finish this chapter. I hope you bear with me this chapter, because it imo. I will write a better one real soon I promise. So sorry and continue commenting and subscribing, I broke my record 7 people commented ;) heheh more please ;) and THANK YOU.