Best Friends

Dream Prince Charming

Yuri's Pov

"Hey" I heard a voice coming from the side , I was suprised as I did not expect anyone to approach me. I turned to the side and saw the human figure of a female.

"Wow" I exclaimed , with a shock expression

She smiled and said  "Why are you shock?" with a giggle "hehehe"

"Ah, how rude of me! My name is Kw.." before i could finish my words she cut in

"Kwon Yuri" she said with a grin 

"Ohhh , how do you know my name?" asked with a suspicious tone and still was shocked by her beauty. She had long beautiful hair with eyes that were charming with a cute baby face.

"Hmm , everybody knows your name, Kwon Yuri " she replied,looking at my clueless face she continued

"Strange? hehe let me explain , Oh by the way my name is Im Yoona, everyone knows your name obviously because your so close that handsome guy over there. Yeah that blondie. Every girl has been talking about you. Your pretty famous" Do you like him?" 

"Ahhh No no , I mean yes I like him just as friends" I said calmly 

"Well you better be careful because most of the girls in class likes him, you may have anti-friends you know what i mean? "

" Hehe" I Giggled , " Ok il be careful , you seem nice to let me know all this, do you like him? I looked at her, she return with a smile and said no but i could see more than that , beyond her words.

" Oh , and I also approached you because you seem like my twin sister, we sorta look alike" she said

" Thanks for the compliment, Your so pretty how can I look like you? 

We both chatted throughout the whole day and laughed, I found her very interesting and we had so much in common.I was so glad I met her, someone that I can be really close to and trust, I think I found my best friend.

Minho's Pov

I became really annyoed because my brains were very disobedient today

"Arghhh Chinca, Stop thinking about her, Its just a coincident" I told my self countless of times and I kept looking at her without her noticing. I also looked at the guy she talked too. That blondie who looks like a frog to me. A golden Frog.

"Ceehhh" I let a sound of frustration, Little did I know the cause of frustration towards that blondie. I had no idea why just by the look of him I feel frustrated.

"I then saw a similiar girl approaching that Yuri from my dream" they laughed and looked so stupid, just like all the girls". Later when everyone was around mixing the teacher came to me."

"Annyeong Minho" she said with a smile

I ignored her, I totally ignored my teacher. 

"Annyeong Minho, Why arent you mixing around? And its rude to ignore your teacher when she is talking to you, and you know the teacher controls the marking system over here " she let out a smile with a little threat

"Aish ,so frustrating " i said , I stood up and said "fine" , thinking about girls, Chehh girls are girls, doing things which all has something to do behind it, cant they be more straight forward, I mumbled.

"Yes ,Minho what did you say? " my teacher spoke softly and politely but with a grin

"No..NnNothing" I replied, I will go mix around

"Goood Boy , Minho" She patted my head and clearly saw my frustrated face.

As I stood up , I stare at the whole class, all the students,loooking at someone to interact with , I saw Key, obviously I did not wanted to go to him, he is so talkative.

As I was looking around, I saw her again, girl from my dreams, she was alone now. "Aish not her? Minho whats wrong with you" I kept brainstroming 

Finally I was so frustrated that I decided to walk and talk to her.

Yuri's Pov

As I was sitting at my table. Feeling very happy because I met quite a number of people , as Nickhun and Yoona introduced me to their other friends. I was day -dreaming till I felt a shadow, a shadow beside covering the light , I turned around and was shocked, he seemed tall and abit dark ,without a smile and was looking at me with deep eyes, as if it was releasing fire from his eyes.

My body frozed, because i was shock , my body became stiff. 

He came closer and said "Hi" in a low tonned voice

Im happy because he approached me however the cold shock and suddeness made me very stiff and akward.

I replied "Annyeong" in a shivery voice

"Why, Are you scared of me? You should be ,my name is Choi Minho, I want to be friends with you"

As he was so near I could see his features, exactly like in my dreams except he was much colder in real life, not the prince charming i expected , a much colder one.

I replied " No im not , why should I be , Im Kwon Yuri"

"I know who you are,dont get it the wrong way I wanted to be friends with you just because teacher asked me to make friends" he replied rudely

"Then why did you choose me out of everyone?"

"Because, because " he was stuterring "Because I just like it, I feel like doing it so I just do it.

"Oh so you like me?" I replied him 

"NO! " he raised his voice "Aish just can we be friends he asked in a better tone"

"Fine, we are friends now" I said still could see his face full of frustration

He still stood there, and I was looking at him, waiting for the conversation to flow, I was abit angry but when I look at him , I admired his features, my heart became soft, It was a strange feeling that somehow he alone could make my heart melt, I looked at him with pleasing eyes.

"What are you looking at" he replied before leaving and reaching to his place behind

I came to my senses, he is a very rude person, I wonder is this truly himself or its just a mask? I was dissapointed with his attitude , but I was still happy that he approached me out of everyone. I could not believe that he is truly this rude, and cold because he did rescued me when I was falling down. Clearly he has a good heart.

Reader's Pov

3 days soon passed, and everyone made friends. In class the teacher finally concluded that the social test was over. Those who had much friends were happy ,excited and anxious with what the teacher was going to reward them and their marks, those with little friends were in fear except for Minho, he had 2 friends , Key and Yuri who he hasnt talk to them past two days.The teacher finnally stood up and announced.

" Students, You guys did a good job especially Kwon Yuri and Nickhun , Both of you had the most friends in these number of days , as for Minho your still lacking because you had the least of them all"

Everyone was laughing at Minho, but he just ignored all of them.

The teacher then said " Enough , now the "test" was only just a test"

"HUH?" everyone in was still confused

This test was introduce so that I may observed each and everyone of your characteristics, now that I know everyone of you well , let the real thing BEGIN.

Everyone was shocked, someone even yelled from behind " You told us the winner will have a reward?"

" The winner had the reward, those who won had the most friends, Friends was the reward" she replied

Some of them were dissapointed but as for Yuri and Nickhun both of them were happy because they had proved their skills as well as they gained alot of friends.

Without further a due We shall begin the pairing for the real exams, the teacher said. Everyone was shocked , "What pairing"? "Why pairing"? "What type of education system is this" The class became noisy as though it was havoc.

The teacher slammed her hand on the table "Queit , Figure it out yourself why!" 

Everyone else were still mumbling however Yuri seemed quite excited to be paired with. She was curious who she would be paired with"

Now let the pairings begin! I will choose for you and there are not "Buts" No "Complains" the teacher said

"First UP"

Everyone seemed curious.

------END-----------

Comment and subsribe . Sorry for the late update . Having a competition and needs to practice ! Hope you guys enjoy it And PLEASE PLEASE do COMMENT on how I am progressing! THANK YOU. Will Update ASAP!