Cant stop thinking about you

Dream Prince Charming

Reader's Pov

After all the pairing had taken place. Students have gone back some were happy and satisfied with their pairing. Others wish that this wasnt true. Beggin the teacher to change the list. The teacher of course refused. Well for Minho and Yuri both of them were shocked , but both of them went home without complaining. Nickhun was eyeing  Yuri all the while. Nickhun wanted Yuri to be her partner so much. Nickhun went to the teacher to even asked for a change in partners. 

Nickhun's Pov

"Maam , Can I change partners?"

"Im sorry Nickhun all has well been plan by me, I will accept no changes, as much as I know how much you want to be partnered with"

"But.." i stuttered

"NO but's Nickhun , accept it, if its fate , she will still be yours"

"Excuse me?" , I cant help it but to wonder,what was she talking about? Who will be mine? Does she know?

"Nickhun, well I as a teacher understand and can see your feelings as I had observed all of you for almost 3days im good at observing Nickhun, I know its Yuri " she smiled back at me and walked away.

I was dumbstruck, was it that obvious? 

Did I show all my feelings towards her? "Yuri" "Yuri "Yuri" was all I thought, the same voice, same tone that the teacher had, when she pronounced the word "Yuri".

Do I like her? Do I like her that much? I thought nothing but "Yuri" I was walking towards my car, looking aimlessly.

Someone soon called my name. For a moment I wished and hoped it was Yuri.

Then I whispered "Oh, its you..."

Yuri's Pov

"Kwon Yuri you will be with this dark prince Choi Minho"

"Kwon Yuri you will be with this dark prince Choi Minho"

"Kwon Yuri you will be with this dark prince Choi Minho"

These words keep echoing in my mind. Somehow i kept thinking about Minho, I just dont know why, I was walking back since my mother was busy, and I just dont know how to drive, well according to my mother. I was walking and walking till I reached the train station. At that time I was thirsty as hell, sweating from the hot summer sun  that was scorching towards me, my skin could fell the heat, and I need water to quench my thirst. The hunger for my thirst could not be expressed more. Looking at the train board, according to the time table , the next train will not be here until the next 10 minutes. I then when around to look for a store nearby to see for any refreshing juices or whatever that can be a thirst reliever.

I walked and walked and finally I saw this perfect stall, selling fresh fruit juices and some lemonade.

"Thank God" I said in my thoughts with delight

I ran towards the stall panting " Breathing heavily"

"Sir..S..irr can I Ge...t a...cup ..o..fff le.mo.n.....ade"

"Excuse me young lady, calm down , slow down, breathe " he smiled at me

It took me several mins to finnaly calmed down and said " Sir , a cup of lemonade please "

He smiled at me " Sure, young lady,"

While scooping the lemonade into the cup , he asked " What is a beautiful young lady doing here, trying to catch her breath , looking all sweaty buying lemonade from an old uncle like me? " with a smile

" Beautiful young lady? Me? ah you got to be kidding me ahjussi , Im no where near Beauty! "

"Ah what a modest young lady, you are beautiful dont deny it"

" Hmm well thank you, never hear that much though! The weather is hot, thats why Ahjussi" 

"Ahhhh , I see , here you go its my treat to a young lady like you" the owner handed the cup with a smile

"Ahhh chinja? Thank you so much ahjussi!" I gulped the lemonade within seconds, and it felt so refreshing, the cold chill lemonade down my throat ,quenching every single thirst that I had, feeling so refreshed I smiled and looked up the sky. Then something struck my head, I looked back at my watch.

"OH my Gosh!" I yelled 

The owner was startled wondering what happen to the young lady that she just gave her a free treat"

"Thank you ahjussi and all but I have to go , I have only 2 mins to reach the train station or Im going to have to wait for another 20mins" and I ran away heading to the train station hoping not be late.

Minho's Pov

Strange I thought I saw Yuri just now in the train station, I wonder what she is doing around here, and where is she leaving to? She looks tired ( Note : This was before Yuri left the train station to look for a drink)

Nickhun's Pov

" Oh its you.." I stated with a fake croocked smile

"Oh "she replied with a smile not as bright as when she was calling me

It was silent for a moment but then she started the conversation again

" Were you expecting someone else? "she asked with curious eyes

"Oh No I was just day dreaming" hehe letting out a fake laugh

" Ah I see" He looks so cute laughing

"Ah Victoria, so What is it that you called me? " 

"OH! nothing , I just saw you and wanted to say hi" she seemed startled by the question

"Oh ok, Its nice to say hi to you too, by the way I hav to go now" i replied

"Ok " she smiled and started walking

I went in my red ride, lots of other students looked at me with envious face, fangirls looking at me with charm, I put on my sunglasses and drove off with my ferrari. I saw Victoria walking alone back so I decided to do something nice for my partner.

" Hey Victoria!"

She screamed, thought it was danger and stood back, all startled and then I took my sunglasses off. 

"Its me Nickhun, need a lift?"

" Ah ! nickhun you startled me,, uhh no thanks"

"Im sorry but come on in, I wont bite ,besides your my partner in school and this is not a request , hopp in"

"she went in and I drove her back" 

"Hang on tight" I grinned before I drove her back 

Minho's Pov

I saw the train coming , it was packed with people. Everyone was anxiously waiting for it to stop and trying to enter it. As it opened , everyone rushed to it thinking that the train will leave them ,obviously not. I went on it slowly and cooly . Well I still managed to get in , so why the rush , just that I dont get a seat and I had to stand near the door. The door was about to close then something startled me from afar, I saw someone I did not expect much.

Yuri's Pov

"Oh no" I exclaimed as I saw the trained had already reached, I do not want to wait for another 20 mins after all the rushing and everything. No i just cant accept that. 

My eyes were just focused on the doors of the train, I sprint and tried my best to reach the opening of the train before it closed, " Please , Please" i said in my heart

Then i saw the door starting to close, I cant help but to feel hopeless, I knew I couldnt make it, But im not giving up I ran and ran , nothing was on my mind but to enter the train. I dont want to wait for another 20mins . NO NO i would not wait , I sprint , ran and ran. I could see the doors closing faster than I thought. If only a I could move a few steps faster I definitely could reach it but I cant , my legs started slowing down as I ran too much today, over my limits.

Minho's Pov

"Gosh what Is she doing here, Is she? No way , she cant reach in time" I thought

"Well I could not stop the train doors like in school so I had no choice"

I quickly got towards the edge of doors, extended my arms , strecthed it as far as possible, to my suprise it reached her hand , and with all my strength I pulled her inside , without thinking much but just to help. Somehow I just cant help but to help her whenever I see her in trouble, well not only her but most people.

My heart was just not strong enough to "not care" about others , but still my heart keeps wanting to help her, this particular girl.

"I pulled her strong enough and fast enough , she came in just in time the door closed, bam!"

"Next thing I know she hit my chest hard" I was sort off in a hugging position with her

I could not help it but to smell her hair, My nose was picking up her scent. It was the best aroma that I ever breathed in my nose, It was beautiful , It was sweet , It was mind relaxing, heart warming, I could smell it all day, Still not realising she was in my arms.

Yuri's Pov

As I thought I never reached to the train, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist, pulling me with such force, that I could not see anything but to feel the strong force, pulling me inwards, then I hit my head hard, onto something, Someone!

Someone , My face hit his chest, His chest was pretty hard, warm and I could feel its hearbeat. Everything was so fast , I did not even realise that I was in the arms of someone that I dont even know , It felt so wrong but I just felt so nice in his arms,I could feel his heartbeat,pounding every second,so warm. Then it strucked me .

"Oh what am i doing " i said inside

Without looking at his face i backed abit and said " Sorry where are my manners, Thank you for your help my name is ..." I said while slowly lifting my head to look at my saviour of the day to my suprise he finished my sentence..

"Kwon Yuri " she spoked , my eyes grew wide as our face and eyes met, I was extremely shocked.

" Minho? Omg Minho,Im so sorry Minho" i replied scared with his presence

" Are you ok? You seemed tired and sweating all over" He replied with a smile and with concern

" I felt suprised, suprised by his attitude? He had such a side? I knew it , His not that cold after all"

"Yuri , Yuri" he called my name quite a number of times " Are you Ok? " as he was wondering because I was just staring at his face not noticing anything.

" OH ! im ok , Reality came back , after i admired his looks again,"

"Good" he smiled back and just stood there looking outside

"Minho,Minho " I called

"Yes?" 

" Thank you so much , you saved me " I let out a grin

Suddenly The train moved and I nearly fall because not noticing while Minho grabbed me to the train , the door closed and my jacket was stuck behind it , still wearing the jacket I fell. ( So not possible to happen in a train but well when it comes to Minyul anything is possible ;P Lol) 

Before I fell to the ground I anticipated the embarassement that I would get, people will start laughing at me ,I covered my face, Suddenly I felt a pair of arms again, I knew this time it was Minho's arm, It was the same last time, I felt so thankful. Words cant desrcibe my thankfulness for him, Somehow he is always there for me whenever i need it. It was so good to fall in his arms, his touch , his warm touch , his rugged strong arms.

It was so nice that I really was thankful that I fell, stupid thinking but I cant help it but to like every moment of it.

He pulled me up. He laughed at me . " Yuri ,yuri , your just so clumsly and funny" he chuckled

" Did he just laugh , it was my first time seeing him this bright? I wondered what changed him? Why is he not this bright and charming in class, Its like a totally different Choi Minho" 

I then smiled at him and thanked him for all his good deeds done.

I took off my jacket , as it was stuck between the doors, and it could not do any good to me. As i was sweating and the air cond was blowing to me , it was cold .

Time passed by and soon less people were on the train , there were soon seats available, but near us (minho and me) there were only a seat left, Minho being the gentleman again offered me the seat, I was reluctant at first but he refused to let me stand. Seeing my arms were folding and shivering trying to not to feel cold, Minho took off his jacket and put it on me.

"Here Yuri take this" 

"No thanks Minho im fine here," I said pretending to be ok when im freezing like hell

"Stop pretending, come " he put his jacket on me

It was warm, it was nice and the best part is the jacket belong to Minho. And all i said was "thank you " while blushing

Time passed , and he was about to leave the train ,I stopeed him to return his jacket, but he refused"

" You need this more than I do" He smiled 

Then he left, I admired his back till he left and we waved goodbye.

Back home after all the events good and bad happen i was lying in my bed. Thinking of all the events that happen today. I cant help but let out a grin thinking about all the sweet moments that I had with him. He was so sweet, that I didnt even know such a sweet side of him exist. I was lying in my bed hugging his jacket and smilling like an idiot pondering.I had never felt such a feeling before,esp towards the opposite . Before my eyes shut i said " Minho , your such an interesting guy"

Minho's Pov

Im in my bed lying , I cant stop thinking about Yuri. She seems so different and catchy, not to mention she smelt so good. Shes so clumsly and cute when she is blushing. 

"Yuri your such an interesting girl" 

------------END----------------------

Hello, im sorry If it was too long and too descriptive to you. I hope you Enjoyed it as Much as I did. And Thank God and you for the increase in comments. I hope for MORE comments and subscribes this time ;). SO SILENT READERS please comment , unless i only have around 5 people reading my fic Lol . And thank you all FOR those WHO put the effort TO COMMENT and SUBSRIBE.  If its too descriptive let me know and if im going to slow let me know. If you wish for more MInyul moments let me know , All you have to do is COMMMENT ;)

http://geurigo.livejournal.com/2248.html This is a Minyul fanfic called Timeline. Very interesting, ITs a Oneshot story.Read it for those who havent . Enjoy! A very good author(Not me ) lol