Jealousy?

Dream Prince Charming

Reader's Pov 

Someone was staring at Yuri. Admiring her beauty, looking at her from afar. He was making sure Yuri did not notice when he was looking.

Yuri's Pov

I somehow feel there is someone looking at me , somehow staring at me.

"Oh my Gosh, First day of school and a stalker? " 

I turned my head to look at the direction that i felt unpleasant , somehow that direction makes my heart feel that someone is watching me over there, nope no one was looking.The only guy there was this hot young blonde boy . He looks handsome and charming , but not as much as i felt about minho. He was just 40% Minho to me.I looked at him, and then he looked back and smiled. I blush a little as i was not on guard, i smiled back but it looked a little forced and akward.

The teacher then said alright , the evaluation starts right now! Good luck!

As soon as she said that, no one moved, everybody was still sitting down, looking weirdly at each other. Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulders. "tap,tap" 

"Minho is that you?" so i thought

"Hello" said the blonde hair guy. His hair was so blonde it looked gold. 

"Annyeong" i replied , still staring at his hair

"My name is Nickhun, what is yours?" he asked when we already knew most of the names due to early introduction in class

"Ahh Nickhun-shi, my name is Kwon Yuri , You have a rather nice hair colour i would say" i replied shyly

"Ahh my hair, well thanks you look beautiful too, well i noticed from afar, so far only you managed to capture my attention , others perhaps later ?" he replied which made me blush because i never had such good comments on myself before, making me abit happy but rather wish these words came from Minho itself.

We both talked for almost more than an hour. He seemed really friendly and I could see plenty of girls eyes looking at me, as if i just snatched their prince. We talked bout daily subjects from movies to music and dancing. Everybody was starting to mingle around class by then.

Meanwhile

Minho's Pov

"This is going to be a long stupid boring day,  I guess i should sleep" 

"Yawnnn" Nothing is better then to sleep 

As I was enjoying my nap, my beautiful nap someone was tapping me rather annyoing calling me , "Anneyeong hasseyo, Excuse me , Excuse me". I tried to ignore him but he was just too annoying , he would not stop calling me . I finally woke up and shouted,

"What do you want" with some fiery glare on my eyes

"Whoa whoa chill young unfashionable human being, I was just trying to make friends, since you had no friends, nobody is coming to you , so as a diva i decided to come to you"

"My name is Key, Call me Key. As you can see im very prone to fashion,I like fashion and my eyes cant stand someone like you that has no taste in fashion, so as a free gift im giving you lessons and becoming your friend"

"Gosh can you just shut up, i dont understand what your trying to say" i just shoot back at him

"Not only your unfashionable your dumb, geez God bless you man, Fine you will be my friend " Key replied

"Wth Your Not my friend" Minho replied

"Yes you are Minho! Yes i found out your name during class introduction just incase cause your dumb, See ya im off making new friends unlike someone." Key hissed

Readers Pov

It was now recess ,everybody was out buying food.

Yuri had totally forgot about Minho when she and Nickhun were conversing so well. It seemed like Nickhun is quite a guy, a nice guy she might add. Nickhun even ask Yuri for recess together. Both of them were lining up for food.

As everyone is hungry the place was crowded , everyone was pushing around, everyone wanted food. It was so much crowded that a mere children would get lost if put int that situation.

Yuri seemed a little nervous and scared at the same time

"Yuri-ah dont worry im here " Nickhun whispered into Yuri's ears

Yuri and Nickhun were at that time very close because of the crowded area. Nickhun even extended his hand to hold on to the back of Yuri's waist, making sure Yuri was save by his hands.

These actions brought Yuri into being nervous, very nervous. She was unused to this kind of skinship, well probably this is the first time she is this close to a guy. She was a very shy person and almost no experience with a guy, so it was natural that she blushed a little and being nervous.

Nickhun's Pov

It seemed when I had my hands around her waist , she was acting nervous. So i whispered to her ears that It will be alright, I was ready to protect her.

While whispering , i was indulge with her scent.  Her scent was amazing, she smelled so perfect, oh like those sweet straberries. It seemed like my mind went crazy when I was near her.I think im deeply in love with her. This attraction is too strong for me to withstand any longer. I hope she feels the same for me . I was very happy today, for i finally met someone that i really like.

Yuri's Pov

While he was whispering, my heart started throbbing , I could feel all my veins , the blood pumping and gushing.

"NOoooo I cant blush like this, I gotta to take control and be calm " I told myself

His breath I could feel on my ears, so warm and cosy , it made me felt relaxed and certainly has a certain charm. I felt a tingling sensation around my neck , such experience that I did not went through before. I looked at him .

"Nickhun " I said in rather a weak voice

He returned with a smile " Dont worry Yuri, I will take care of everything "

Reader's Pov 

Meanwhile Minho who saw all this was not very pleasant. Minho was not quite sure why was he not pleased. Maybe is the girls. Girls girls are the problem he thought so.

At recess Nickhun took care of Yuri very well, almost like they were a couple, of course Yuri seemed a little akward because she was not use to it. They were eating together and getting to know each other better. Alot of girls in their class was admiring Nickhun at the same time ,jealous of Yuri.

Later in class , Nickhun had already wished Yuri goodbye and goodluck on knowing others, because he wanted more friends as a start. He wanted to show his potential as a student. It was the first test, he needed a great start. As Yuri was back at her seat. Someone called her, someone that sound like a girl, she called her by her name. Yuri was suprised.

------END-----

Comment and subsribe thank you!