Prince or Dark Knight?

Dream Prince Charming

Minho's Pov

I saw the door closing slowly . Damn that is my class I got to be quick . I ran and managed to stop it with my hand,the door was automatic but it couldnt close because my hands were resisting it . I stopped it in time.

"Phew so closed" i said under my breath 

"Sorry and Good Morning teacher " i said in a low tonned voice without looking at the teacher while giving a 90 degree bow.

I was still hidden by the door , students in the class cant see me yet but i can see only my teacher. As soon as i looked at my teacher after the bow i saw my teacher .

"Tsk, Not a female again,this is going to be so hard for me" i whispered to myself 

Everyone was quiet, the whole class was quiet, my sudden entrance made it so akward everyone was waiting for each other to start speaking.I continued walking i gave the teacher a forced smile , she smiled back at me .

As i was walking i was thingking  about that unique girl, that girl that has the same name in my dream ,Kwon Yuri ,I know she is in this class because i saw her name in the notice which she was suppose to be in the same class with me and also the one that I helped,were they both the same person?Is she Kwon Yuri? Or is she not?I wasnt sure, what are my odds that dreams actually turned out true? I saw an empty seat before start searching for this imaginary girl . I immediately saw and empty desk and chair with no one but at the end. I started walking at a slow pace , my eyes were only on the empty spaces nothing else, its as if my eye target was locked on and nothing could distract me until I was seated at the empty space.

Yuri's Pov

"Is that the guy? that helped me this morning? Is it him? Please let it be him " i thought

I then saw him , Yesss! it is him! I am so happy . The outside of me looked so calm but yet smilling widely but inside myself im jumping like a crazy person.

"Yes this must be fate" as so i thought

He bowed to the teacher and smiled to him. Wow that was such a killer smile, he is so handsome and excatly like in my dreams! Im so happpyyy . I smiled happily while watching him , each move he takes and each step. I was observing him so closely. Then he seemed to saw something in my direction.

"Oh!" I exclaimed to myself , "Ommo,Ommo, did he see me? Is he walking towards me? Quick Yuri calm down!Pretend to be calm" I thought as he walked closer and closer to me.I smilled widely as he walked towards me looking at him , but suprisingly he just walked pass me without even looking at me. Not even a glance.I was so embarrased.

"Yah Kwon Yuri, who do you think you are? your not that pretty , why would you think someone as good looking as him would come to you? Pabo " i critised myself inside , deep down im still abit dissapointed, i just wish that the dream was true, i wish that everything will go perfectly like in the dream, he will approach me,but i guess not , it was only a dream, nonethless he still existed and this is enough for me to be happy, now the only thing is to confirm his name? Is he Choi Minho like the prince in my dream?

Minho's Pov

As i nearly reached the empty seat, I saw someone familiar, no way, I saw her again. The girl in my dreams, she was smilling like and idiot though . I walked passed her not to make anything more akward because all the class students were already observing me like an alien. I went up to the empty seat and seated on it, It was exactly behind that girl, the girl i saved from embarassement .

Reader's Pov

"GoodMorning class" the teacher said, before we start anything, I would want to inform you students that this school has a different system, a system that does not focus only on studying. As you all know studying alone cannot bring you far in life , so our education system is going to teach you about life and everything and studies is just a part of it.

Everyone looked confuse, but then soon shouted as rejoice when they heard that studies was just a small part of it.The teacher then said "Ok so for the first 3 days , we would not do anything related to studies but instead we will all learn about socialising. 

Everyone was still confused, the teacher then explained, now everyone would come up infront and introduce yourself , and talk about yourself, everyone is expected to say something about 5 mins each. This is a pre-test,those who do well will be rewarded. After introducing yourself , you would all have 3days in class to mix around in class and get to know your peers, I as the teacher will then observe how well you all mix around and socialise and I will evaluate you all . Understand?

Everyone nodded and so it begin . One by one they were introducing themselves.

Minho's Pov

"What is this, this school is already getting annoying, well better then just studying! " i said

Then i remeber yeah, I want to know who is Kwon Yuri, I just waited for every person to say their name, if it was not Kwon Yuri, I did not even bother to hear what they have to talk about myself.

As time pass by I was already feeling sleepy because it was boring and no one caught my attention, and I was the last person to introduce myself. Then the girl infront of me stood up and walked infront, this cause me to be awake again.

I closely hear what her name was and suprisingly  what i heard was " Anneyeonghaseyo my name is Kwon YURI", I was completely shocked, no it can be, so she is Kwon Yuri, she is the one i dreamt and helped. How could this be. She was looking at  my direction as she spoke about herself, I couldnt hear what she said as my mind was still thinking about the coincidence of her name and the dream, she could see my shocked expression,but she kept on smilling , she was just like the angel i saw in my dream.

"Yah Choi Minho, dont get fooled by an other girls anymore no matter how pretty they are " i thought , it was very hard for me to accept girls after that incident. To me all girls are evil and they have motive in all that they do.

She then returned to her seat smilling at me when i looked at her, I did not smile back to her. I ignored her like how i ignored every girl . It was my turn now i walked up to the front of the classroom.

Yuri's Pov

My smile turned into a frown when i saw him ignoring me,"Why is he like that always, why does he keep ignoring me, do i freak him out?  and why did he seemed so shock when he heard my name? This does not make sense at all" i said and i really wanted to confront him about it.

Then I saw him getting of his seat heading to the front of the classroom ready to introduce himself to everyone. He stood there for awhile and then he said words that I could hardly believe, he said "My name is Minho, Choi Minho" My eyes went big as I could not believe what he had said,same person same dream, this must be fate i exclaimed.Everyone was looking at him eager to know brief knowledge about him. But he just stood there staring at everyone, for almost 4 mins he stood there , everyone was still looking at him , he stood there calmly and finnaly he spoked, " I dislike girls who pretend , I dont like girls but im not gay , think whatever you want of me" .

I was dissapointed, is that why he ignored me, i sighed but everyone was not as expected not even by Minho, every girl in the classroom were screaming, not of anger but every girl found him interesting, I could hear their voices

"Ouuu he is a bad boy , I like bad boys" "Wow his confident" "Wahhh his so y "

I heard all of this but it didnt seem important to me, i liked him, i have a crush on him but i wanted to know why did he dislike girls? I was staring at him admiring him while questioning his actions towards girls, little did i know someone was staring at me admiring me too.

-----END------------

Guys sorry was all the delay and such a lousy chapter , Promise to update a better chapter tommorw

Thanks for all the comments and readers =D  Please do comments and Ideas about my stories =D