Fate or Mere Luck

Dream Prince Charming

Readers Pov

"FIRST up! We will be the Ace students" the teacher yelled from the front

Yuri and Nickhun were both anxiously anticipating their partners, both were having the same feelings, mixed feelings.

Yuri and Nickhun's Pov

"Aish I hope I end up with a good partner,Im so nervous and Im gonna die. Wait the teacher did say begin with the ace students, meaning are aces gonna be together? Is it gonna be an Ace team? If so means I will be with Nickhun/Yuri?" both of them thought

Readers Pov

At the same time they finish their thoughts, both of them took a glance at each other, both of their faces met, eyes met, Nickhun wasnt that much of a suprise, by just returning a smile, but for Yuri , she was embarassed, she quickly turn back to her original position and was fully blushing, luckily no one could saw it , Nickhun whom say her reaction chuckled.

Nickhun's Pov

"As our eyes met, it reminded me of how beautiful this girl is, everything about her was just so perfect" i thought so

I saw her strange reaction and chuckled , "She is so my type, Yuri I hope your available because I just might have fallen in love with you" he thought again

I looked at her again with full of hope that someday she will become mine, without her realising so.

Reader's Pov

Ok ! So The first pair will be Nickhun with....... the teacher let out a suspense for Nickhun as well as for the other members of the class.

Everyone was anxious asking the teacher not to play any more games.

"Nickhun who do you think will be your partner?" The teacher asked

Nickhun answered without any hesitation, "I think it will be Kwon Yuri, because she is another ace in our class since the last test and she is beautiful " it slipped out of his mouth, she was beautiful.But still he did not regret what he had said

Everyone went wild at this situation, some girls were saying he was sweet others angry and jealous.

The teacher smiled and spoke "And what makes you think , I will mix both my aces? " Nickhun your with Yoona

Some students were dissapointed some accepted the news as relieving.

Minho's Pov

It seemed like this girl Yuri is getting alot of attention in class.

"Pffft just like any other girls, seeking attention"

I wasnt paying attention to any of the teachers words and Nickhun's words. I took a glance at Nickhun, and let out abit of frustration.

"Cehhh this blonde, Acting all smart when he think his the Ace, matter of fact his blonde I think his dumb" I mumbled to myself. A dumb blonde indeed, as i nodded.

Suddenly I heard words that made my eyes fume,

"And She is Beautiful" words that slipped out of Nickhun's mouth

"WHAT?????!!!!?!?!?! Beautiful ? You do not know her, YOU have not seen her in your dreams, YOU blondie," it was so loud inside me. I was fuming . Somehow it released some flaming scary aura( So fake i know i know T.T)

Others felt it and looked at me it a strange expression

I just then realised that others seen it, I cleared my throat and calm down with a serious look.

Readers' Pov

As soon as Minho calmed down, teacher revealed that Nickhun's partner was Victoria. That made Minho somehow looked better , he was better calm down, however he could not hold on to his grin that appear unconscious to himself. 

Yuri however saw the whole act that Minho gave, although she would have been happy to be Nickhun's partner, she wish to be someone else partner. She wishes to be Minho's. She cant help but to just look at Minho projecting unpleasant auras , when Nickhun spoke about herself.

Yuri's Pov

"Oh dear, is he really alright?" i was looking at Minho and just felt worried

"Why did he all of a sudden felt angry?" 

Soon as I heard Nickhun was to be partnered with Yoona I felt abit dissapointed because it would have been really great to work with another ace for my team, but however my heart felt different , it was jumping with joy, a sense of relieve that I wasnt partnered with Nickhun, I knew whom my heart wanted me to be partnered with , nevertheless I did not believe it, or so i refuse to believe.

Then I could see all of a sudden Minho calm down, he did not notice that I was looking at him all the while, He suddenly let out a grin.

"Oh my Gosh" i litterally freaked out inside

"What is this? Can someone like him even smile? I cannot believe it , Is this even true? Its the first time I saw him smiling so widely, It was warm, It melted my heart straight away, He has just the perfect smile. So gorgeous" I thought so

I could not even believe myself that I am actually smiling seeing him smile. It was just so pleasant. I couldnt help myself to talk to him . So i called him .

"Minho, Minho" i whispered

He was sitting on his chair in a rocking position, making it very easy to stumble and fall.

I couldnt care less at that time so i continued whispering "Minho-yah,Minho"

He turned around when he heard me calling the second time.

As I was whispering I ,my face was pretty near his chair and close to his as well, As he turned around our face met,eyes everything, we shared about a 2.5sec glance . For me it was about 25mins glance,I could just replay that 2.5 secs all over again. We looked at each other, our face was just so close we could feel each others breath under our nose and lips. His eyes then widened , realising how close we were and that made having a shocked experession. He got shocked, stumbled and fall.

"AHHHHH" he yelled and falled

Everyone laughed at him even the teacher and worse even me . I couldnt help it ,he looked so cute for a moment.

The teacher chuckled and said " Well now do you know how to sit properly?"

Minho replied with "NO I do not know how to sit." with sarcasm

"Great then for today you will be standing in class for the rest of the day, dont worry its gonna be only 30 mins" teacher smiled back

"Minho shot a glare at me,looking frustrated"

I mouthed "Mianhe,sorry " back at him without any sound , He saw it and turned back.

Reader's Pov

Alright let us get going.! Now the second ace. Kwon Yuri your partner would be..

Yuri was looking nervous, but she calmed herself down and was ready to accept any partner , it would affect her any much until teacher finished her last sentence. 

Kwon Yuri you will be with this dark prince Choi Minho! Please take good care of him , he needs it alot.

Everyone was laughing ,laughing at Minho. Too everyone Minho was just some handsome guy with no talents, They literrally felt pity for Yuri and some said served her right out of jealousy.

At the same time Minho and Yuri shouted " WHATTTT?"

and then they looked at each other again.Both of them turned their faces away when their eyes met. Minho and Yuri looked not believing, they looked somehow dissapointed. But is that TRUE? are they really dissapointed or are they just hiding it. Only time could tell , but for now they were definitly getting closer, as they were now official partners in school. So what would it be? Again ,only time will tell.Was this fate or just mere luck.

------END------------

Hey guys how you guys doing? I just finished my competition , so dissapointing i had a stage fright! T.T anway now that Im free I can update faster. And thank you for all those loyal COMMENTATORS and SUBSCRIBERS. Thank you so much. And for those silent readers , Please do comment, it gives author's a sense of motivation, I hope you do understand and dont be STINGY. hehe Just type a comment NOW NOW! Dont you want to connect with your authors? hehe ;) have a GREAT day ahead ;) and thx again for reading.