Dream Prince Charming

Dream Prince Charming

The Sun was rising ,this marked a new day ,a new day in a special state in the world,this special place is called Seoul.It was a bright and fresh morning ,almost everybody was awake ,everybody was busy as mothers were preparing breakfast,husbands prepared to work and students were prepared to go to school,however in particular it was different for a young girl . This young girl was in a different state then the rest .She was in dreamland, dreaming, of course she would also have to go to school but she was oblivious about it.

This young girl was a beautiful young lady. Her skinned was dark tonned ,she had a pure and innocent face .Her eyes were dark almost like black pearls.Her face was pretty nothing too much and nothing too little.

Yuri's Pov

"Waaahhhhhh" where is this? where am i? This place is so beautiful , i never seen someplace so beautiful ever before. Its strange but still beautiful , there were no one over there only the serene beautiful nature. Im so happy, shall i wonder here around or .. Hmm let me think ! Yea i should walk around

Readers Pov

As Yuri was admiring slowly the beauty of  nature around her she stood at a point with her jaws wide upon.Almost like she stummbled upon a superstar .She was mesmerized ,her eyes open widely she was looking at someone , someone different , someone she had not seen before , someone special. It was a man walking , not an ordinary man, a man which every young girl dream about, yes, their knight in shining armour , however he was still no knight in shining armour to yuri . He was more than that, yes even better a prince ,a tall young prince with black hair,carrying a sword and wearing royal clothes both red ,white and gold colour marking his presence as a royal family, no doubt a prince. Beside him was a white pure horse.

Yuri's Pov

Oh dear! His so good looking . Ommo! is he walking towards me? I turn my head behind ,there was no one? Oh no its me! what have i done?  Im was physically shocked and not moving at all but inside my heart, it was jumping and smilling! I thought to myself why am i so happy? Why is my heart thumping so loud that i could even feel my pulse and beat. No way.. Am i getting red? Oh no! Breathe Yuri Breathe Yuri ,You can do it ! Fighting! His so near me now! I can see his face properly , what a beauty, He looks so good with eyes full of charisma! As he was walking closer and closer , each step he took i was shaking as i did not know how to respond, i start to panick and then as a reflex ,i gave a wide smile , a smile that i did not know that i could pull off.

Prince Pov

I saw someone admiring this place, the nature,i wonder who she is? As this was my land I had to check if there were any threat around here. Afterall i am a prince and I protect everyone in this area of any dangerous threat. I was walking towards her , when i was finally near her, i was amazed i was more than amazed , i saw the most beautiful young lady i have ever seen .She had dark tonned skin with long black hair , most importantly she flashed me a smile , a smile never seen before , so sweet and warm ,it made me wanted to smile back but i did not , i was still suspicious of her, i began looking at her and then our eyes met each other's. She was still smilling . I did not believe her yet, no i thought she must be a witch in disguise no a beautiful young lady will not exist like this suddenly in my garden without knowing this can't be true. I then took a few steps nearer but with the alert that my hands were near my sword and i would draw it anytime if anything would happen. I was sure i was on guard. When i came towards her she got abit scared nontheless she still stood there.

"Hey" she said 

I did not respond to her , i still looking at her suspiciously and found nothing wrong with her then. Then i began admiring her ,forgetting that she greeted me already.

She looked at me weirdly and said "HEY there" with a much more emphasis on the word 'hey'

I was taken aback ,i shooked my head to wake up and responded back no with a greeting but with my name "My name is Choi Minho son of King Choi Siwon. I am a Prince and i am the owner of this land your standing right here         its my duty to know everyone here, so what is your name? i asked

She didnt seem to respond , i dont know why? then i asked her again this time with a different approach with a smile 

My name is Kwon Yuri - she stuttered

Suddenly a shriek came bout , an eerie laugh a laugh that get into the bones of the weak , a scary and dark feeling came about. I drew out my sword pointed at Yuri . 

I knew you were evil , i said to Kwon Yuri

Yuri's Pov

I heard the screams of the evil laugh , i was scared and i thought this young prince would help save me instead his pointing his sword at me. I spoke for myself

No its not me ! Why do i look bad to you?, i said

Then who made that evil voice if its not me and you! , he replied

ITS ME !!!! a dark black cloak with a broom raised , someone was riding on it, a witch , an Eerie looking witch .She was somehow familiar , she looked familiar ,somehow i saw her before,thought Yuri.Yuri think Yuri! I know you have seen her before, Meantime the witch  tried to grab both of my hands, however this prince, Choi Minho was swift and fast, he stopped the witch by using his sword. Minho protected me alot of times he held my hands and run together with me. Rather than me being afraid of the witch every fear in my bones stopped. I felt the world was stopping when he was holding my hands, he looked so good when he was focussed and determined. He threw me to the back of his horse and began riding it fast. As he was riding he asked me to hug his back to ensure me from dropping from the horse. I was so touched , my heart was pumping so hard and loud i was afraid he could hear it, my body was throbbing? what am i feeling , it feels so good , safe and secure around him? what is this feeling? Ommo? yuri ? Your crush? is it him? is this real? 

Suddenly when i was thinking of alll this a pair of hands ,rough hands grabbed my shoulders, The Wtich , The Witch got hold of me and the pulled me away from Minho and the horse i screamed shouted, Minho was shouting too i could here him calling my name! till it faded and i could here it no more. The Witch was laughing laughing and She shooked me and said WAKE UP ! WAKE UP KWON YURI WAKE UP!. I was schoked , how could this witch know my name? I thought i was famous , i was flattered with that thought, NO Yuri focus your in danger, i then panicked. She kept saying WAKE UP WAKE UP ! then suddenly...

Everything dissapear , clouds were gone , dreamland was gone Wtich was still there? I could so here vaguely but most importantly Minho was gone, i was dissapointed. I was still screaming screaming loudly and when everything was clear i saw that image. The image of the witch , oh Its actually YOU!!! It was actually my mom. 

"Yuri whats wrong with you , First you screamed then you suddenly accused me of what? what happen to you?" asked her mom

"Aish Ummma,! why did you have to wake up me from my beautiful sleep?" yuri questioned

"Pabo please look at the date and time and ask yourself ,and then when your done head down for breakfast" yuri's mom replied

Yuri then lazily looked at the time and date, and that the time and date again repeating the same steps for 4 times until it hit her head. Today i have SCHOOOL ! NOOOO!!!!!!!! she screamed so loud everyone in the neighbourhood could hear her!

"What a Pabo, tsk tsk tsk like Mother like Daughter" mom said while putting everything in place in the breakfast table 

"Yahh i heard that" Yuri said

Yuri and her mom has a special relationship ,not like any normal mother and daughter, they could talk bout anything, Yuri always talks to her when she has problems,Yuri loved her mom.

"Ummma by the way i had an amazing dream today till you woke me up,and you were part of it too hehehe" yuri said while eating

"Cheongmal? What was I? I bet i was your saviour right? hehe your dad must be the villian! her mom said

"Aniiyo! LOL you were the villian! You were witch and i saw my prince charming his name is Minho! i said while i was smilling

"Whatever Pabo Daughter, and what kinda name is Minho? Sounds funny ,sounds like Milo when you say it fast dont you agree? Yuri's mom said while she was repeating Minho's name fast

"Yahh.Not Funny" i gave a glare to my lame mother

"So what do you want for a drink ? MILO? get it? MILO? my mother began laughing by herself" 

I ignored her, Mom im leaving for school , goodbye 

Yuri-ah i will fetch you today ,my mum said

"Neh,Neh" thank you mum love you , i said

As we both reached the school , this new school was recently built and it was huge and beautiful its called SMTOWN school. My mum and me both were schocked . Then i got down kiss her by the cheek and told her thank you and that i love her and smilled to her.

This School was huge as i was finding my class that i was assigned i stummbled upon a person ! i looked up and my eyes were wide open i was schocked i saw the most amazing thing in my life. My jaw dropped open!

---------END-------------------

Hey thanks for reading and supporting thanks for all the subsribers. Im sorry i was really frustrated i wrote this earlier but then i pressed back without saving the whole thing was gone.So sad but anyway i finished it =D

FEEDBACKS please , comment also on your thoughts about my story. Is it too descriptive? too long? need more drama? anything that will help il appreciate it alot =D Bear with me if i had made any mistakes on spelling,gramatical error ! thank you =D

And Comment your best part and worst part =D thank you!!

Any Part that you dont understand please inform me and i will try my best to personally tell you what it means =D 

THANK YOU!

Stay Tuned for the next chapter!!! =D