Chapters of Our Lives

Dream Prince Charming

Reader's Pov

"MINHO explain to me what is this NOW!" His dad spoke a little loud.

"Oh she is just my f----

"Tell me why are in such bandages and your condition of your body, Wait who is she? " Dad asked curiously

Just then Minho thought Yuri couldnt hid herself in time, so he thought his dad saw her , he knows that his dad does not allow girls in this place , except maybe if he selects them to come home. He was about to tell his dad about her but then his dad didnt notice her, he turned around and saw no sign of Yuri.

"Phew that was close" he muttered under his breath

"What is , explain to me now!"

"Yeah I just fell from school activities, not  a big deal , im fine now, and our servant helped me in bandaging, thats it" 

"Ok,and who is she?" his dad replied

"Oh nobody its just my teacher, she didnt give me any help when i was injured" Minho obviously lied,but luckily his dad never had interest in with the relations of school and his son.

In the meantime Minho told his servants not to mention Yuri to his dad , afraid of the consequences.

"So what is it that you want to tell me?" Minho finally asked

"Oh yes, il be leaving for 2 months to New York for an event and meeting, money and everything will be provided for,il be leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow" he replied

"Okay" Minho replied politely and bowed

Just when Dad is about to leave, he saw something unusual, he saw the windows open. For sure he knows his son well, he never did like the light ,brightness and sounds of the beach to be heard in his room. He found it rather peculiar.

"Son why did you open the window" he asked with his back facing Minho but facing the window, almost reminiscing about the past.

"I just needed a change thats it" Minho replied 

His dad gave him a glare , without saying anything . Just when his about to leave Minho's room , at the foot of the door he told Minho

"Remember, Remember" 

With those two words his father left , leaving Minho hoving a sigh of relieve. He then making sure his dad was no longer near his room , he called out Yuri in a low  voice safetly .

"Yuri , where are you , you can come out now"

Yuri came out to the closet, which Minho spotted and smiled at her.

"What was that all about " Yuri asked Minho

"Oh its nothing" Minho replied not looking at her, somehow hiding something

Yuri did not want to force him , because they just became quite close, she wanted it to remain as how it is now. It was now late almost 6pm already, It was way past school-end-time and Yuri did forgot to leave a message to her mother which made her mother worried sick.  She received a call from her mother and she was expected to be back now, but it seemed impossible as Minho's Dad is still in the house, she would still be noticed if she would leave the house.

"Minho I got to go now, my mother is expecting me" Yuri replied with concern

"Ok no problem, go the window, there is a ladder attached to the windows to the beach, stay there Il come and find you"

"Ok " 

"Be careful not to trip and fall" Minho said 

"Its okay, Minho-yah im always careful " just when she says that she immediately slip on her own clothes which she threw earlier. She lost her balance and fall down with a loud thump. This time Minho did not save her last minute and was lightly gigling at her.Yuri pouted , "Not funny" she said

Minho extended his hands to pull Yuri up. "Your just so funny, now il meet you at the beach , dont run away, anything yell my name" giving clear instructions to Yuri. Yuri nodded and head for the window to the beach.

Minho then headed downstairs seeing his dad reading newspapers, his usual hobby , he left saying that he had something important to do, and he will not be having dinner with his dad. Minho planned to eat outside alone. Sometimes he just like being alone from everything and everyone, its seems so relaxing especially with his dad, he feels so intimidated to even eat with him.

Minho headed outside, this time he wanted to use his car, he seldom uses it but today was different , his body isnt condition for much strength and walk also he wants to fetch Yuri. Minho took his keys and insert into his audi R8 . A classy red sporty car perfect for a teenager like Minho. With his car he drove somewhere near the beach , a place not to be able to be noticed by anyone in his house, with that he parked his car and headed towards the beach.

He took a stroll down the beach to locate Yuri, finally upon reaching near his house he spotted Yuri , this beautiful girl which he did not notice from the start sitting alone , the wind blowing her hair . She somehow look like an angel, a guardian angel to Minho, he cant help but to smile and head to Yuri. He came close to Yuri covering her eyes with his hands,

"Do you know who is this?" 

"Hehe Yah stop playing around , I can feel your bandages" 

Minho sat beside Yuri , both of them just enjoying the sceneray, which Minho had the chance to always do but never did, something was holding his back , but with Yuri everything just comes out. Then he nudged Yuri .

" Dont you have to go back?"

"Oh yes , I had forgotten, this place just takes out everything in my mind"she said with a smile

Both then stood up and Minho lead her to where he last parked, meantime Yuri helped Minho walked a little. They finally reach the car and with the look of Yuri's face it was obvious she was suprised. 

"You didnt think I would drive such a car?" Minho smirked

"No, your so weak" She replied not thinking much and being embarassed she tried to find a reason to change the topic.

"What weak?" 

"You cant even walk yourself, you have to have a girl to help you" 

"Heh, whatever , hold on to your seat and make sure you have your seatbelt on,its gonna be a hell of a ride" Minho smirked , and as soon as he saw Yuri was all ready he put on his shades and step on the pedal with high speed, faster than anyone could imagine.

Minho drove Yuri so fast she grasped on Minho's other hand so tight that she did not realise of doing so.Minho finally reached a traffic light and looked at Yuri.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked teasing

"Im fi.fi..fine" Yuri said and gave an akward chuckled later

"Good cause your nearly breaking my hands already" 

Yuri felt a little shy and quickly shove her hands back , not looking at Minho but looking at the window, seeming to admire the sceneary but obviously just avoiding eye contact with Minho.

"Yuri , I dont know where you stay , so you have to lead me " 

"Yuri?.  Yuri?  Yuri?" Minho asked a couple of times but still no response from Yuri . He then decided to ask call Yuri. At this time Traffic Light began to show green sign signaling time to move, Minho did not care , as long as no response from Yuri, he will not be moving.

"Yuri!" he came near to Yuri , putting his hands on her shoulder  tapping her softly and slowly , almost not to frighten her but failed because when she was totally shocked, more than shocked she freaked out by screaming. That lead to Minho getting shocked to and accidentally hit the horn as well as stepping on the pedal unprepared. The car when moving in a high pick-up speed , almost impossible to control, however Minho was calm, he handled the situation perfectly well by not stepping on the brakes hard, because the car would then definitely swerve and ending up hitting a tree or an over-turned car, with perfect calmness he step on the brake lightly , turning the steering wheel accordingly and in the end he managed to stop the car .

"Wow that was close" Minho said

Yuri looked at him with an apologetic face, but Minho just smiled and held her shoulder glades as an assurance. They both then giggled of the thought of nearly an accident or maybe even their deaths. Minho then drive slowly while Yuri leading him to her house. Finally they reached a place called the palms resort. When they reached , Minho was just so suprised.

"You live here,you didnt tell me you were rich?" he asked unsure

"Of course, what did you think? and why should I tell you?" she smirked almost like giving Minho a mental-slap like how he did when Yuri asked the same thing.

They both laughed. Yuri then slowly unbuckled her seatbelt. She was reluctant. In her heart she was reluctant to leave Minho's side, it seemed she wanted to stay longer, she wanted Minho's accompany. She looked hesistant and then said

"So i guess this is goodbye?"

"Geez, why are you saying like were never going to meet ever again,Il see you at school?" Minho said

"Il see you , Minho thank you for saving me again and taking care of me , I owe you" 

"You owe me big , annoying little lady" Minho told her being abit cold .Looking at Yuri's suprise face , he then changed his words.

"Buutt..

"But what?" Yuri interrupted , which she couldnt wait any longer for his reply

"But you save me from a greater evil, I think you understand that, and you helped me to bandage me , and about looking at my abs and my private things, thats forgiven , so were now even " Minho said

"You wished , i looked at your abs" she quickly hit Minho's arm lightly. Then Yuri quickly gave Minho a suprise hug , which Minho wasnt apprehending . Minho looked shocked but then hugged back.Both of them smiled and Minho unbuckled his seat went out and open the door for Yuri. Yuri was like a happy girl jumping inside. Minho then waved goodbye as she went in.

Just when Minho was making a U-turn to go back, he was stopped unexpectedly by Yuri herself.

"Great now what does she want " Minho sighed and reluctantly wind down the window

------------------END----------------------------

Sorry a short chapter and a boring one and way past promised time, but I had no motivation in writing so I was just getting lazy, no lies, Il update very soon, probably even tommorow because Im getting my result, and im so freaking nervous, If i passed and get good results , im sure I will update, With that said , thank you for commenting and subscribing, continue to do so.