Do You Remember Me

Dream Prince Charming

Previously on Dream Prince Charming

Yuri Mother decided to throw a party for Yuri on the weekend because she was overjoyed the fact that Yuri has gotten closer to Minho. Announcement was made that there will be a fund raising event the day after, the following pairs are as follows , Minho+Yuri with Key+Soo Young , Nickhun+Victoria with Taecyeon+Yoona. Before SooKey had reached the place of discussion, Minho had a strange headache, probably his memories getting back when he saw Soo Young, the chapter ended when Soo Young saw Minho with wide eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SooYoung's Pov

I went over to my team. I was told that I will be forming a team together with Minho, Choi Minho. 

"What are the chances?, its the past anyway" I shook my head and then went straight to my team, with my partner leading me, apparently my partner is not that bad looking , but i heard he scared his ex-partner away, Hmm strange place. 

We walked towards my team and I was suprised, I could not move, could not believe what I saw infront of me, Choi Minho, my childhood friend, my close friend, worst of all my relative, my cousin.

My eyes widened, telling myself it was not true. "No this is just a dream , just a dream," I closed my eyes counting 1~10 and then re-open them. Nothing happened. 

"Hey what are you doing lets go" Key my partnered woke me up 

"He dragged me to my deepest fear , I cant run away from it now" I thought, as much as I wanted to blame him, I couldnt , it wasnt his fault at all, I tried to put it behind my past and steadily walk towards him with Key.

As I came nearer and nearer to him , he looked at me  with a strange look, either he could not recognised me or he didnt know me.

Minho's Pov

I know something about her, something isnt just right. Just then they arrived, Key introduced her to us, a second after Key mentioned my name , there she came with furious eyes stomping right infront of me , before I could even blink, she

Slapped me , slapped me so hard I could not even think straight, I was shocked, Why did she even do that, I was furious , I couldnt think much I was so angry. Everyone was looking at me shocked.

Reader's Pov

Soo Young Slapped Minho hard, it was so shocking to the whole class , everyone started whispering. Luckily the teacher was not around, she went out. Everyone seemed shocked at that event except Key, apparently he was excited, he had never seen such a courages girl before, he seemed happy instead of worried. 

Minho had enough of his patience, he looked steaming hot, his eyes would kill, he came closer to the girl who wronged him or slapped him, he walked slowly towards her, his face facing downwards not looking at her. Soo Young seemed frightened but still she stood there gathering her courage and to face him. Minho suddenly shot his head up , looked at Soo Young with crazy eyes , he was about to land a hit on her when just then Yuri came quickly and held his hands.

"Minho , Nooo" she said as softly as possible

At this time the whole class attention was on them , the class now seem to be like a ruckus. Minho stopped for awhile when he seemed to be calmed down by Yuri , he started to be relaxed when another slap landed on his face again. It was Soo Young. This time her actions made everyone in shock , even Key was shocked , Key stopped Soo Young and tried to pull her away but she stood there firmly. 

Minho at this time lost it , he came dashing towards Soo Young. Yuri with her quick reflex came in between them and  tried to stop Minho , she stood infront of Minho and had her hands spread out wide signaling not to go any further, Minho stopped a while but then was again provoked by SooYoung,

"Come Hit me if you dare" 

With that Minho lost all of his patience, his dark side seemed to control him, Minho was just excatly like Dr. Jekyl and Mr.Hyde, he could just switch his personality in seconds. He couldnt care less , he dashed towards SooYoung ignoring the fact that Yuri was still in front of him , he pushed Yuri aside unconsciously, his strength was might, the force that he used was indescribble , within seconds Yuri fell down hard and hurt her arm. 

"Yuri !!!!!!!!!!" Nickhun shouted 

Minho reached SooYoung's spot and was about to do something bad but Key held hold of his hands with a strong grip. 

"Key let go of my hands now" Minho glared at Key, he was about to hit Key when suddenly Nickhun threw several punches towards Minho. Minho turned up and saw his next target, he dash towards Nickhun, next thing you know is both of them exchange punches. The class was going crazy, some were cheering others looked at them worriedly hoping this might stop.

Taecyeon immediately stood up, as he was big he went in between them but he ended up being punched. Both of them were like tigers, they fought without caring , no mercy was given, till someone stood up and ran towards them , STOP BOTH OF YOU! she screamed 

Next thing you know was Yuri was hit hard by both of them , Yuri fell hard, to the ground. 

"YUURRRRRIIIII" Nickhun shouted as Minho turned to see what he had done , guilt took over him , he felt darkness, seing the only person that cared about him, the person who believed him and helped him so much , fell on the ground, helpless, weak . He felt the darkness eating him up , it was getting dark , dark , everything seem silent, he could see all people rushing to help Yuri, He could not hear but his eyes locked on Yuri.

People were looking at Minho , shocked at his actions, he could not feel any worse, those eyes that stared him , looked familiar, those faces , he was about to breakdown , it was growing dark , dark  and soon , Minho could not see anything else.

Minho's Pov

I woke up in ,,,, I dont know. Somewhere  dark , I could not see anything , it was plain black, I did not understand how I ended up there.I stood there and then I began reflecting everything I had done, I felt dissapointed in myself, heartache. I felt so sad, that I could scream my lungs out. It was not fair, I shouted to God.

"Why! WHyy WHY!! WHY !! ME?" 

Why do I have to be like this, why had i have this crazy personality, why . Why did someone so perfect came into my life, yet I would harm it, guilt and pain both I felt deeply. Why were the people looking at me so despiseful, their eyes full of hate, I had seen them somehow . somewhere. I could not take the pain anymore. I grasped my shirt on my chest tightly, it was too much pain for me to bear, tears was forming in my eyes ,they were now wattery,I could no longer see because the tears seemed to have clouded my vision, I could no longer hold it anymore. I did not sob gently , but I cried, I cried hard , I cried deeply for being hated so much , I cried deeply for always acting like an evil, I cried because I had no loved ones, I cried for being friendless , I cried , I thought of Yuri , my friend my only friend and I cried even more, I could not stop, I was leaning on the dark walls, my feet was tired , my back slided down the walk , and now I was in sitting position , I held my head facing downwards in between my legs, my hands on my head messing up my hair, I was in great despair.

Suddenly  I saw a light , a small light , it was as if a small light at the end of the tunnel , a light of hope , hope for me. I heard voices calling out my name,

"Minho , Minho " a sweet voice that I love hearing, could it be she

"Minho, wake up already, what the hell's wrong with you" another said sounded frustrated

"Minho what happen to you" The third spoked

"Yah , you know Minho? You still didnt answer us how you met him" Key spoke

I could hear all of their conversations but I had no strength , my eyes were shut but I could hear , I could feel , I wanted to see Yuri so badly, I wanted to see her condition. I wanted to say sorry. 

" I --I cant say anything yet, you can ask Minho , I will tell you guys later" the other woman spoke , unsure but most probably was Key's partner.

"Okay then Yuri come lets go for lunch , we have been here for almost 4 hours straight since morning in school after the incident" Key said 

"No you guys go ahead, im staying" the sweet voice echoed again 

I thought to myself , she is definitely Yuri, I heard Key and SooYoung left, I dont know where am I , but I know Yuri is just right next to me. 

"Aish,, Choi Minho, please dont worry me any further , Get up now! what happen? Can you tell me? Am I your friend? Why are you being secretive sometimes? I want to know you more, but it seems that your blocking me. Why? Cant you see that I care about you so much?  I hate it, I hate you Minho I hate you.

I heard what Yuri had said, my heart sank like a ship, I felt emptiness hard pain, other words I accept, but no , I couldnt accpet that she hated me, anyone but her, anyone but Kwon Yuri, I couldnt hear it anymore. I used up all my strength to open my eyes to work my body and to control my limbs. I pushed so hard, it was difficult , I did not stop , I heard sobs , I could not stop , I kept trying and trying and then...

"YURI" I shouted

I saw Yuri lying down on my bed, head down crying, I immediately hugged her, I hugger her so tight and I had no intention of letting her go, she was precious , more than myself I guess, losing her would mean nothing for me. 

It felt so good, my heart rejoicing , I could feel her, her scent , her glass like skin , her beautiful black hair , most importantly she was here with me , and thats all that mattered. 

"Minho?", she looked shocked still not able to aprehend what has just happenned.

I let go off the hug finally and looked at her ,  looking at her face worriedly, I swear she looked so cute, I few strands of her hair back into place and asked

"Yuri , are you okay? are you hurt? Do you know how worried I was? Im sorry Yuri , Im so sorry !

I looked into her eyes, her dark black eyes , waterry from tears just now, her red puffy cheeks , and I whispered again 

"Yuri Im so sorry , please forgive me, do you still hate me? , Please dont , anything but that "

Yuri looked at me so suprised and finnaly said

"Yah , Minho are you really ok? , she moved her hands to my forehead to check the temperature as If I were sick.

"Minho are you feeling better? Is your head still painful? Why are you acting all weird, Im fine , nothing has happen to me, why are you worried of me when your the one whos blacking out after a headache? " she asked 

"Huh?" I asked "What happend?" I quickly look at Yuri , eh nothing happen to her? 

"Then.....

"Then what? " Yuri asked

" Didnt I hurt you , Didnt I caused havoc in class today, Didnt I fight with anyone else in class? Didnt someone just slapped me?"

"What? No! Pabo! you just had a headache and started sweating like mad, and suddenly you were uncoscious when you saw Key's partner."

I thought for awhile, then if it was not real, was it a dream? or is this a dream? which is which, I pinched myself, ouch it hurt, this was reality I guess that class event  was a dream, what could the dream even mean? Thank God it was just a dream.

"Oh, as long as your ok" I replied after awhile thought

"Im fine , are you?" 

"Im not"

"Really? are you still sick ? Are you ok? " she started bombarding me with concern

"Im just sad"

"Why?"

"Do you still hate me?"

"How did you know ? Did you hear what I said?" Yuri asked abit embarassed as she looked down and touched her cheeks

"Do you still hate me?" I asked again

"Yes" she replied

Again I felt the whole world came down crashing.

"I hate you because you make me care about you so much, I hate it because I want to know you more, I hate it because your so near yet so far, I hate it because I .. " she suddenly stopped

"You what?" I asked 

"Nothing , I just hate it cause I care alot about you" she said almost tearing up again

I Held her chin and then cupped her face with my hands, my heart was feeling warm,I could see the person that I cared most now infront of me , I felt warm sensation around my body, I didnt know what I was going through , I wiped the tears , my heart was beating very fast, never In my life so fast, I asked

"You really care about me so much?" 

"Y`Yyes" she replied stuttering 

I looked at her again, my heart was like racing , pounding up and down , harder than anything

"Yuri you look really pretty" I didnt know what I said but it was the moment, she giggled and I drew my face closer next to hers, our nose were touching , her warm breath was hitting my lips, she smelled good, her eyes shut , she stood there , I was about to kiss her, I closed my eyes, lips about to touch hers and I could not hold anylonger 

'BAAMMMMMM"

Before I could kiss her Key and her partner came in , slamming the door open, such a diva entrance.Yuri and I seperated akwardly.

"Minho your awake? Minho ? ahaha " Key just laughed and did not realise what he had done, I glared at him.

"Wooo someones not happy , anyway are you okay? are you fine? you scared the out of us three, what the hell happened to you?" Key asked

"I saw your partner and then I guessed I out"

"Damn straight you out, you were unconscious even before I could introduced you to SooYoung, well here she is , Soo Young meet my friend Minho , Minho this is SooYoung!"

She came in and before I could speak 

"Hi Minho, Do You Remember Me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------END---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys sorry for the delays, tell you what now im kinda free, Il be able to update more frequent, I had other chapters written already, just need some editing , will release in about 2 or 3 days , hows that sound? Thank you for all the loyal commenters, I hope this chapter satisfies you enough, but if not dont worry plenty more to come, and you can help me by COMMENTING on how I am doing , any room for improvements? Thank you Have a Great Day