Only You

Dream Prince Charming

Minho's Pov

Its been quite awhile since Yuri left, well the room was now all quiet , all that I want. She cant be so nosy as well as noisy. However I still did not feel comfortable at all. She was long gone, my heart was actually worrying for a girl.

"Is that right? Minho are you worrying over her?" i muttered under my breath and shook my head letting out a chuckle

I kept cleaning the place waiting for Yuri , till I could not stand it anymore. 

"Thats it, im just going to look for her instead of worrying"

I threw the broomstick , and began walking slowly, no idea where she went, trying to search for her in school. I didnt even call out her name, I just walked and walked , till I heard echoes of Yuri.

"Yuri is that you?" I asked, hoping for a reply

I went closer and closer to where the sound came from, I could then hear it clearer and clearer.

"MINHO SAVE ME,HELP ME MINHO" that was  what I heard, my blood was pumping so hard , it was gushing, I was feeling very worried.

"No , you better be Ok! Kwon Yuri , You better be" thinking to myself, I rush to the scene only to feel anger boiling inside me.

When I reached the scene, I saw 3 guys , looking erted towards a helpless girl, forcing her into something she   did not willing to do. I could see Yuri's shirt was ed , I could see her tears, her scars and most importantly her fears. Something that I could understand because I went through it. 

"YURI" I shouted, and all the attention shifted towards me, yuri was looking at me with hope , tears falling down her cheeks and called out my name only with a whimpering voice. It made my heart so painful , I have no idea why,but so painful that I could scream so loud, but I didnt .

"Hey you, get off this place" One of the culprits began speaking to me

"Young boy, Shooo!" The other two shouted being impatient

"Leave her alone" I said with a harsh voice

The three then stood up, laughing and when they stopped, one of them looked at me and said,

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes an ugly erted guy" I said 

He laughed and looked at his friends and then backed to me, 

"You got to be kidding, I am one of the richest best looking guy in this school, and  I can get you removed just like this "snapping his fingers . " I am Kim Tae Woo, even teachers and counsellors fear me, so you are so stupid to ever even think to cross my line. Those who cross my line will deserve his punishment from me, so dont even try to " he let out a smirk.

Reader's Pov

Minho did not care much about who he was, all in his mind were Yuri, Yuri and Yuri. 

"Make me then, Cause il definitely cross your line today" Minho said

"Trying to be tough here in front of your pityful friend" Kim tae woo said and his friends laughed

With that , Minho heard enough , he dashed towards without thinking much. Without thinking that he is handicapped, 1 against 3, all that matters to him is Yuri and to save her thats all he thought about.

He ran towards the first and pushed the first guy who tripped and fall down, with the advantage now he threw a punch next to the other guy and another kick to the third. With that he quickly pull Yuri with his hands to his side, uknown to him the Tae Woo got up quick and punch to the side of Minho's head, letting out a hard sound.Yuri screamed "Minho" 

Minho was still stunt , and within 3 seconds the second and the third threw a punch , one to the stomach and the other right on his face. Yuri screamed again. Minho was now bleeding , both of his hands were on the floor in a kneeling position.

"Not so tough now huh young boy" Kim tae woo said . Kim went right to him grabbed his shirt , but before landing a punch on Minho's face, Minho kicked his peanuts/balls(Lol). Kim shouted so loud holding onto his private part. The others went dashing onto Minho , but Minho's toughness and agility beat them. All three were lying on the floor now. This is his chance now, Minho then went to Yuri , held her up back , both of his hands cupped over Yuri's face, with a worried expression, wiping of Yuri's tears.

"Its over , your safe now Yuri" Minho told Yuri with a worried expression

"Not now it isnt" Kim said with that Kim took out his pocket knife , he tried to stabb Minho at the back ,but because of Minho's quick apprehension, he tried to evade, but still the knife wounded his hands. With that the two others held Yuri as a hostage. 

"NO!!" Minho shouted . He pleaded them to let go off Yuri by beating him up as a lesson.Kim being the leader considered it , telling to fellow mates to calm down and go for Minho instead.With that they let go off Yuri and headed to Kim. He whispered to them.

"Guys think about it, we can destroy Minho then we will have fun with Yuri" the two other guys nodded and smirk, without realising Yuri went to take a pot and hit them with it. 

"ARghhhhh " the guy screamed.

"You " the other said , grabbing hold of Yuri's hair throwing her down to the ground hard.Yuri hit her head on the floor hard causing her to feel unconscious.

"YUURIIIIII" minho shouted

"you will pay for what you did. Il give you extraodinary pain" that guy said

Both of them approached Yuri , with that Minho could no longer control himself, his anger took control of himself. He stood up and with all his might he.....

------------------------------------------------

Yuri's Pov

"arggh my head feels so painful"

I then open my eyes. They were heavy but i still managed, however I still couldnt process where I was. All that I could see was this blur image of tress and cars. Still confused I closed my eyes and open back to see whether I am in a dream or not. No i wasnt, now being sure im not in a dream, I tried to figure out where I am.

I then realised i was floating. Floating, does that make any sense, I motion my heads towards the side and to my suprise I saw Minho . He was holding me in a "bridal style" (you get what i mean? idk how to describe this Lol) His hands were underneath my body as well as legs to support me.

I was so close to him , that I could feel his heartbeat and warmth. It was such a pleasing sensation. I then looked at him if he did notice that I am now awake. Nope he did not realise, he was looking at the roads with so much of concentration, charisma, full of determination, I was admiring him till I realise the incident earlier when I saw the blood patches on his shirt , nose and mouth. 

"Minho are you ok?" I asked him out of the blue

"Your up?, Does your head sting?" he asked me with a serious look

"Yes only a little, are you ok? what happen" 

He did not reply instead continue walking. I kept asking him , but he did not reply me , but ignored me all the way .

"Where are you taking me to? I asked with curiousity

Still he did not reply. I gave up kept quiet.

We now arrived somewhere near the beach. I was suprised, where is he taking me to. Dont tell me he is thinking of "doing me here" and leaving me alone, I know it was stupid but I was scared.

"Yah where are we going ,why are you bringing me to the beach, are you gonaa---

"Just keep quiet , aish your so annoying"

I kept queit and pouted.He looked at me and chuckled. We then reach to a housing area near the beach, Beach houses. 

"Here we are, and im not gonna DO you, idiot" he replied

" Yah , why didnt you tell me , how did I know" 

"Ok just keep queit"

"Wahhh is this his house, its so huge, he must be pretty rich, but why he doesnt drive to school , he just walked." i thought to myslef

"Minho is this your house?, its so big , why didnt you tell me you were ric---

"No its not , its my dad's house, and im not rich, my dad is , and even though his rich why should i tell you' Minho replied coldly . Now reaching to his steps and opening the back door.

"Im your partner, you should tell me everything" I replied

"Well,You didnt, ok stop fussing around ,il fix you up first" he replied and i just nodded

"Anneyeong Minho your back , Oh what happen to you , young master?" his servants ask

"Nothing , just get me the medical aid box please" he replied to his servants

He then brought me upstairs to a room, which I am guessing is his, it was clean and not messy, his things were arranged carefully, however his room was abit dark and gloomy, it wasnt unpleasant , it was cosy and everything but its kinda boring, there werent any bright colours.However his room smelt nice because it has Minho's smell in it. I giggled with the thought of it. He then give me this "weird strange " look which caused me to stop

He put me down to his bed gently afraid that every movement might hurt me. 

"Stay here" he instructed me and i nodded

He went down , and later came up with a first aid kid toolbox. Our eyes then locked onto each other, feeling nervous i gripped the bed cloth tightly with both my hands as he came closer and closer to me. We were both staring at each other, as if there is a staring contest and whoever stares long he/she wins. I looked into his eyes as he aprroached me till I could not handle eat anymore I looked down hiding my embarassement.

His face was so near mine , his body was close to me.

"Someone's shy" he whispered

"Im not " with that I hit his arm lightly

"Argghhh , Yuri's its painful , who says your not , your cheeks are red" Minho told me soflty

"Sorry I said" still my cheeks flushed red being embarassed and extremely close to him

He giggled. "How can someone as strong as me feel painful" 

"Yahh youuuu how could you,, wait omg , this is the first time Im seeing you giggling like that, Omg you look so Fu--

Before I could complete my sentence , he stuffed my mouth with a roll of white cloth.

"Geez your just so annoying , stop talking , thats it" he smilled while patting my cheeks as if I was a little dog

He then went to check my head injuries and examined me carefully, he then carefully put medication on my head and scars slowly and gently.

"Does it hurt"

"Does it hurt"

"Yah Yuri Does it hurt" Minho asked raising his voice

"MMMMMmmmm MMMmmmm" was all i replied

" Oh i forgot " hehehe

He took of the cloth , and I just glared at him, no it doesnt.

"Come on dont be feisty, replied you deserved that white cloth" he said

I gave up ,because i was too tired, staring on to him while , he was carefully taking care of me . He looked so handsome when he is so caring, unlike his "devil" side, it was scary. I admired him till he realised.

"Yuri are you checking this handsome boy out" Minho said as a third person

"No im not Im ju.ju, just looking at , at , " I stuttered

"At me" Minho finished for me with a smirk

"I was looking at your injuries pabo, acting all good-looking here when your not" I replied but clearly embarassed

"yeah whatever" he said

After finishing everything , he stood up . 

"Yuri your done, now you can get yourself cleaned up, you can go and bathe now, there" he showed me to the bathroom.( i just realised you bathe then u apply medication , so dumb arghh, lol just forgive me in this part,lazy to edit, sorry ok?) 

" Buttttt I dont have any clothes Minhooo" I replied in a cute way

"You will just wear mine , here" he took a white T with his shortest short.I didnt not move because I was shy ,first to bathe in his house, a guys house , never done that before and now wearing his shirt. Too much for me to aprrehend, so i stood there staring at him.

"Whatt , its the shortest shorts I could find!! be thankful" he threw me his clothes with a towel. I went in took of my clothes and bathe.My mind was blank while bathing, all I could think of is Minho then something shocked me. Sound of knocking the bathroom door.

"Yes" i asked in astonishment

" Im coming in , ive got keys " Minho replied

" Yahhh" i screamed before he even twist the knob 

"MINHO STOP THIS NONSENSE IM INSIDE" i replied quickly taking the towel to cover my body up

Then I heard his laughter. 

"Omg , hahaha omg, Gotcha, you pabo, im not going inside , im just kidding, just wanna tell you after bathing ,head down for lunch, Im cooking " he replied

"Gosh geez , Go away" sounded a little angry because I was mad, but then I realised he started joking with me. He doesnt do that, it was strange but it made me felt happy, I quickly wore Minho's clothes as i was hungry because we had not eat since school break. I blushed a little when I wore his shirt, it had his auroma in it, and it was my first guy shirt ever worn. I then quickly head downstairs , tracing  the smell of the food. It smelled like steak which I was growling in my stomach already because its one of my favourites.

I then reached to a place with a table for two , fully prepared and amazingly arranged, with a flower in the middle , even the shinee(heh)  fork  knifes and spoon looked amazing. It was the dining table , behind was the kitchen , I went a little further to the kitchen to see Minho cooking.

Wow I didnt know he could cook , his faces looks determined as ever. He looks so attractive when he is doing something, he is just so determined in whatever he does , he gives his best when doing something, thats what I like about him. I went back to the dining table preparing to sit, I heard a voice calling

"WAIT"

--------------------------------END--------------------------------------

Hey guys how are you doing , been awhile since I updated, well i just updated aha, I dont know whether you would like this chapter and how my story is because not many of my subsribers are talking to me by NOT COMMENTING.So sad, sobz , just gonna DELETE  this fic, NOT haha kidding, dont worry i wont be that stupid to do it =D , just a little present to my loyal commenters and subscribers just reached 30 , I updated 2 chapters this time . SO What are you waiting For CLICK NEXT :)