Kogi

♥ Ontae Drabbles ♥

 

"What's your favorite food?" Jinki asked, reading out the profile form they had to fill up. 
 
"Eh?" Taemin blurted out. "I don't really know. I mean. I love eating but there isn't really... What's hyung's favorite food?" Taemin asked quickly, diverting the question. 
 
"Me? Erm... I'm not too sure either," Jinki murmured awkwardly, realizing he couldn't even answer the question he just asked. "Well then, what is your Chinese zodiac?"
 
"I'm a rooster!" Taemin beamed, glad he could actually answer this one. 
 
"Rooster? Like a chicken? Bwa! Bwak bwak!" Jinki played around to loosen the atmosphere. Taemin giggled shyly, lifting his hand to cover his teeth. "I love chickens. They're delicious! Alright! That will be my favorite food then," Jinki beamed, scribbling it down quickly. 
 
"But hyung! I don't know what is my favorite food yet!" Taemin whined. 
 
"It's okay, we have the entire month to figure this out. We'll just try and answer the rest first, alright?" Jinki comforted, patting Taemin on the head lightly. They went on to answer the other personality questions slowly and tirelessly. 
 

 

"Taemin-ah," Jinki whispered into Taemin's ear. Taemin groaned and flipped the other way. "Taemin, you're going to be late. Come on now, get up and wash up. I'll send you to school." Taemin groaned again but slowly sat up on his bed. Jinki smiled sadly at the other, feeling sorry for him. 
 
"Come on, I barbecued some beef for you for breakfast," Jinki urged, patting Taemin's back so that he would get up. Taemin hummed tiredly and dragged himself out the room like a zombie. In turn, Jinki went back to the kitchen and made sure the food was still warm - but not too hot. 
 
"Here, sit down and eat up," Jinki beamed when Taemin stumbled into the kitchen. Taemin sat down lazily, rubbing his eyes tiredly. 
 
"Where's yours, hyung?" Taemin asked, his words slurring together. 
 
"No, no, I made that for you," Jinki answered. "Just eat up; tell me if you want more." 
 
"Make more for yourself, hyung," Taemin said, popping one piece of thick juicy beef into his mouth. "Omo! Hyung, this is delicious!" Taemin cried out. 
 
"Really?" Jinki asked, his eyes sparkling from the compliment. Taemin hurried to push another piece into his mouth, biting into it heartily. 
 
"You're a great cook, hyung!" Taemin praised, putting up a thumbs up before digging in again. Jinki smiled shyly, playing with his thumbs. 
 
"I'm glad you liked it. It was all I could do for you afterall," Jinki murmured softly. 
 
"Dont say that; you do tons for me, hyung. Even waking up this early, and accompanying me to school... I'm very grateful for it." Taemin confessed. 
 
"It's what I'm supposed to do," Jinki replied humbly. "I don't mind at all. All you have to do is smile like this, and I'm repayed." Taemin flashed another of his wide grins and nodded. 
 
"Thanks hyung!" 
 

 

 
"Alright, I need all your profile sheets now," the manager announced, reaching his arm out for it. The members each handed their forms up and Jinki snuck a peek into Taemin's form. 
 
"Kogi?" Jinki whispered into the youngest's ear. Taemin looked up at the taller man, smiling widely at him. 
 
"I like the barbecued meat that hyung cooks for me in the morning the most of all," Taemin whispered back. Jinki blushed lightly and pulled Taemin closer in to whisper his next words. 
 
"They say that the best dish is one that is cooked with love for the one he serves for."