Princess and the Knight

♥ Ontae Drabbles ♥

 

Since I can't write , I'll write about what happens after Ontae's first time xD
Dorky, fluffy Ontae after. 
 

 

 
"Hyung," Taemin hissed quietly, an annoyed expression on his face. "It hurts," he whined. Jinki let out a low chuckle, a cocky grin pulling at his lips. 
 
"Sorry, baby," Jinki teased, placing his hand onto Taemin's perky and giving it a soft knead. Taemin pouted and wiggled his bottom around. 
 
"Do you think they would find out? Do I walk funny?" Taemin asked cautiously, pacing the room slowly, taking care not to take such wide strides. 
 
"You're fine. Who cares if they find out?" Jinki smirked, eyeing his lover's y walk with the swaying of those hips. 
 
"Kibum hyung would kill you if he finds out," Taemin reminded. Jinki let out a little pout with sad eyes. 
 
"He allowed us to be together," Jinki retorted. "He hasn't been much of an obstruction compared to Jjong and Minho. Those two are such a nuisance." Jinki rolled his eyes in exasperation. Taemin only chuckled, hugging Jinki tightly and puckering his lips up until Jinki leaned into peck his lips. 
 
"Kibum hyung lets us be together on the account that we would be responsible adults. What he meant was no premarital , hyung," Taemin reminded again. "Jjong hyung and Minho hyung only likes to disturb and tease us, but they wouldn't be as difficult as Kibum hyung on this issue." 
 
"Jjong and Minho should just leave us the hell alone," Jinki grumbled only half-jokingly. "I don't get enough time with you as it already is," he commented cheekily and Taemin gave a wide grin back. 
 
"Don't worry, Minnie, Kibum won't find out. It will just be between you.and.me," Jinki nudged his nose against Taemin's, staring deep into Taemin's eyesmiles. 
 
"But it still hurts, hyung," Taemin whined, rubbing at his lower back. "I knew you were much too big for my cute little . I should be the one on top," Taemin grumbled. 
 
"We'll try that next time," Jinki offered. "For now, I will heed your every word and command, my princess," Jinki bowed with one hand over his abdomen and the other behind his back playfully. 
 
"Oh my knight," Taemin played along dorkily. "Can you please carry me to the breakfast table?" Taemin flirted playfully with Jinki, stranding his arms over Jinki's shoulders when the elder stood up straight again. 
 
"Of course; anything for my precious princess," Jinki grinned, picking Taemin up swiftly. Taemin cried a surprised yelp before letting out a string of gleeful giggles. Jinki walked up to the door only to find it locked. He glared at the door, pouting cutely. "I'm sorry, your highness; could you please open the door for us?" Taemin laughed harder at Jinki's failure and Jinki pouted even harder. 
 
"My dear! It's a trap door!" Taemin exclaimed jokingly. "Don't fret, my knight; I have the royal code to get us through!" Taemin raised his arms excitedly before finally pulling on arm down to unlock the door. "Open sesame!" Taemin announced, turning the knob and pushing the door open. Jinki laughed heartily at Taemin's playfulness and begin to play along as well. 
 
"Oh my! Your highness is definitely the greatest, for he can open every door that stumps us! What will I, oh what will I ever do without my precious highness?" Jinki teased in a melodic tone. 
 
"Guys, seriously?" Jonghyun looked in from outside with a raised eyebrow. "It's too early for this." Both Jinki and Taemin only laughed harder, all the while staring at each other's eyes. Jinki brought Taemin to the breakfast table and settled him down gently. Taemin winced a little when his bottom touched the wooden chair but Jinki was there to cover it from other eyes. He leaned down and gave Taemin another tender kiss on his lips, muttering a small apology softly. 
 
"I'll get you breakfast, what does my precious want?" Jinki asked adoringly. 
 
"I'm already making breakfast!" Kibum shouted across the room but Jinki ignored the member and waited for Taemin's answer. 
 
"It's okay, my knight. Let the maids do the work," Taemin answered cheekily. 
 
"Yah!" Kibum scolded from the kitchen. "Maid?! Lee Taemin!" Taemin sniggered in trying to hide his laughter. 
 
"Of course, my princess," Jinki bowed again. 
 
"I'm going to puke," Minho commented, pretending to choke right in the middle of the room. "Urg." 
 
"Sit with me, my knight in pajamas," Taemin offered like a meek princess, hiding his little chuckles behind his hand. Jinki pulled out the chair beside Taemin out, and beamed cheekily. 
 
"Your highness is so gracious," Jinki chanted before settling down, taking Taemin's hand into his. Taemin let out another string of laughter, completely enjoying the role play. The other members, on the other hand, were rubbing against their arms in attempt to bring the goosebumps down. They spent the whole breakfast feeding each other with adoring dorky words. Kibum rolled his eyes a million times; Jjong shook his head in exasperation the same amount of times; and Minho left the breakfast table with the bread in his mouth, unable to take it anymore. 
 
Throughout the day, with their schedules, they kept up the fairytale role play, only dropping it in front of the fans. The trio noticed nothing other than the sickeningly sweet interaction between the two. They did not notice that Jinki would massage Taemin's lower back whenever he could, and service the younger's every need. They did not notice Taemin trying not to sit when he had the choice; nor did they realize that he was dancing with slightly less vigor. They only tried to get out of earshot of the duo's crazy world. 
 
"Your highness, shall I help you with the microphone?" Jinki would whisper into Taemin's ear while the other staff were buzzling around hurriedly. 
 
"I'll be eternally grateful if you do, my knight," Taemin would whisper back, bringing soft giggles to their lips. 
 
"Your highness, what food would you like?" Jinki would ask at lunch. 
 
"Just get me some vegetables and rice. And meat. Definitely meat," Taemin would reply. Jinki would then stand to get everything Taemin wants while the younger would stay put without lifting an arm. When Jinki returns, juggling with two portions of food, Taemin would smile lovingly at the elder. 
 
"For my knight is a jolly good fellow,
for my knight is a jolly good fellow,
for my knight is a jolly good fellow~~~, 
that nobody can deny. 
 
That nobody can deny, 
that nobody can deny. 
For my knight is a jolly good fellow~~~
that nobody can deny," Taemin would sing softly, and in turn Jinki would chuckle softly, smiling widely at Taemin with the smile only the youngest could conjure. 
 
"My knight, could you help me get a drink? I don't want to move," Taemin would whine softly into Jinki's ear during practice. "And you know exactly why I don't." Jinki let out a low chuckle, pecking Taemin's cheek, using his body to hide it from other eyes. 
 
"Anything for my beloved princess," Jinki would reply, before marching out the practice room like a soldier. When Jinki returned with 5 bottles of drinks hugged against his chest, Taemin pouted thinking that Jinki had bought them for the other members as well. The possessive side of him wanted to be treated specially by his lover, and expected that the Jinki would only serve him. After all, the members could get their own, couldn't they? But good ol' Jinki went up to Taemin with all 5 bottles and lined them up in front of him. 
 
"They had every single one of your favorites, I didn't know which to choose," Jinki pouted cutely, glaring at the bottles of drinks. Taemin's stomach fluttered with butterflies and he blushed a light shade of pink. 
 
"Oh my knight," he cried out adoringly, reaching his arms out for Jinki. Jinki leaned in towards the arms with a wide beam and Taemin hugged Jinki tightly. "You're the best. I love them all," Taemin stated gleefully, practically on cloud nine. 
 
"You love all of them?" Jinki questioned. Taemin nodded perkily against Jinki's shoulder. Jinki pouted even when Taemin couldn't see. "What about me then?" 
 
Taemin released Jinki from the embrace and put up his fingers, letting a small gap between his thumb and index finger. "I love the drinks just this much," he explained. "But I love you this much," he waved his arms in a full circle, stretching his arms out wide. Jinki lost his pout immediately and gave a wide grin, his eyes becoming little slits. 
 
"Well then," Jinki replied. "I love you this much!" he announced, spreading his arms wide as well. "And since I am taller than you, I love you more," Jinki stated proudly. 
 
"We're practically the same height!" Taemin protested in laughters. Jinki rose on his tippy toes cheekily. 
 
"I'm taller," he restated with insistence. 
 
"You're such an idiot," Taemin laughed. "But that's why I love you," Taemin beamed. 
 
That night, when they finally returned home, completely exhausted, Jinki piggybacked a half-asleep Taemin up to their room and laid him down gently on their bed. He helped the youngest change into pajamas and changed into his himself. He climbed into bed with Taemin and snuggled against Taemin's body, hugging the other tightly. 
 
"Tae," Jinki whispered. Taemin hummed tiredly, urging Jinki to go on. 
 
"The next time we try again, will you be my knight too?" Jinki asked, nudging his head into Taemin's neck. Taemin let out a low chuckle, repeating the words that Jinki had been telling him the entire day:
 
"Of course; anything for my precious princess."
 
 

 

 
I'm overseas right now, so I can't really respond much; but being overseas brings loads of inspiration, so I typed this out on my phone while I was on the bus. Keke. I think it was because of all the I read and thought about; and since I can't write , I decided to write what happens after xD.