Only I am allowed to (het!taesook)

♥ Ontae Drabbles ♥

 

Feeling the breeze against his skin, Taemin couldn't care less about the supposed breathtaking scenery around him. With the waves crashing into the shore, and the seagulls calling, the sun set into the horizon of the vast ocean. The scent of the salty air, and the warm soft sand beneath his soles, all added up to the perfect day at the perfect beach. But what made things even more perfect was the company. 
 
Taemin kept his eyes trained on his partner's side profile, just slightly agape at the beauty in front of her eyes, and her little nose poking out cutely from her round cheeks. Her hair was tied up neatly in a long ponytail, exposing her beautiful neck which was in all the correct proportions to her body. Her bangs fluttered against the wind, revealing her forehead and letting her face be seen in it's entirety. The sunlight reflected off her sparkling deep brown eyes, and shaped her face to show the world just how beautiful she was. 
 
"Noona?" Taemin called out teasingly. 
 
"Taemin, no," Eunsook answered without even looking back at Taemin. Her cheeks tinting a shade of pink, already knowing what her partner had in mind. "I swear to god, Taemin, this isn't some kind of drama; so if the thought ever crossed your mind to even say-"
 
"You're gorgeous," Taemin interrupted. A slow silence fell upon the two; Eunsook's cheeks glowing a deep red now. 
 
"I was going to say 'beautiful', but that's the same," Eunsook muttered softly. Taemin let out a lighthearted laugh. 
 
"Noona, you're mezmerizing," Taemin inched into towards Eunsook, keeping his voice low. "breathtaking," Taemin blew hot air into Eunsook's ear smugly before continuing. "No words can describe you, noona, because you are beautiful beyond simple words," Taemin whispered into her deep red ear that was twitching slightly in nervousness. 
 
"N-no I'm not," Eunsook stuttered, glancing around her surroundings nervously. "Look, isn't that girl prettier?" She pointed to another female, walking down the coastline in her bikini, showing off her curves and shapely blossoms, her legs slim and long with her bottom perky and fleshy. Taemin just wrapped his arms around Eunsook's back and clasped his fingers upon her abdomen. 
 
"I much rather noona's conservative side. I don't want you to be dressed like her, alright?" Taemin whispered in her ear, completely unfazed. "I don't want anyone to be able to see you dressed in that manner. If you want to, only I am allowed to see you dressed like that; and only I am allowed hold you like this," Taemin the tip of Eunsook's ear, making her straighten her back from embarrassment and the tingly feelings running through her spine. "And touch you like this. Do you understand me?" 
 
Eunsook reached an arm backwards to smack Taemin. 
 
"Min-ah!" she scolded, her voice pitched high. "You know I hate it when you do that," she half-screeched since her face was burning from embarrassment, and she didn't like the feeling of being played in Taemin's hand so easily; because the younger male had a way to make her feel things no one else could make her feel. 
 
"Do you really, Sookie?" Taemin teased. Taemin crawled over to her front and planted a quick peck on her unanticipating lips. "I think you love it." 
 
Eunsook blushed even deeper, puckering her lips shyly, until Taemin leaned in again - this time slowly allowing her the chance to see what he was doing. He pressed his warm lips upon hers once again, merging their flesh together in a slow kiss. Eunsook unconsciously found herself holding onto Taemin's collar, pulling him closer to her, putting more force into her actions to kiss her lover with as much passion as her body could express. When they finally parted, taking in slow deep breaths, Taemin leaned his forehead against Eunsook's, breathing lowly. 
 
"And I think you love me," he grinned smugly. 
 
 

 

I just felt like writing an Eunsook fic xD  although it probably happened when ontae went to the beach for their little date.