Second Meet

Will You Fall For Me?

Two years later..

Jiyeon's POV

I took the newspaper. It been a long time since I fled to Beijing. Seoul! I missed you. But... Jihyun. 

I'm now 18 and now I work in a cafe. It's Secret Recipe. Sometimes, I hope EXO will come there so I can see Luhan and Baekhyun. But, two years I waited. I still can't see them. I wanted to work in Snowgurt Cafe. Baekhyun and Jihyun always go there. Everyday. They love ice-cream. I smiled. They're a perfect match. Unfortunately, Baekhyun hates Jihyun. 

"Jiyeon!" a voice called. I turned. Ruhyun. He is very handsome but he's not same as the two adorable guys. I missed them.

"Yes?" I asked. 

"I think there's twelve guys there. Go take their orders." Ruhyun pointed to a table. 

I can see twelve guys are chilling but I can't see their face clearly. I went to the table. 

"May I take your order?" I asked. They turned.

EXO! 

I gulped. I can see Baekhyun and Luhan. Baekhyun sits next to Chanyeol while Luhan next to Sehun. 

"Actually we want to celebrate Luhan's birthday. Can you take Luhan to pick his cake?" Suho asked. I think he didn't recognize me. Yeah. 

"Okay. Come." I lead Luhan to the display. 

"Jiyeon... you worked here?" he asked.He didn't pick his cake.He is staring at me! 

"W-who is J-J-Jiyeon?" I asked back, nervously. 

"Oh, you're not Jiyeon?" he checked my face. "Nevermind. Sorry." 

"So which cake do you want?" I asked. 

"The blackforest one."he pointed at a blackforest cake. I nodded. Then we went back to the table. Baekhyun... he is busy with his phone. Maybe he is texting his girlfriend... or Jihyun... I felt sad and disappointed. But I tried to be strong. It's fated he is not me. 

Luhan. Jihyun said he's the most cold-hearted but he is warmer than Baekhyun. He can recognize my face. He's very sweet. I can remember 2 years ago. I was crying on a bench and then he came to cheer me. I smiled alone. 

"Miss?" Kai picked his finger. Made my daydream ceased. 

"Ah, sorry.  Drinks?" I asked. 

"Three of big coke bottles and twelve glasses. We want it in 30 minutes." Kai said.

I nodded. I ogle to Baekhyun. Still with his phone. 

I went to Ruhyun. "Here's their orders. They want it in 30 minutes." 

"I see it's like celebration." Ruhyun patted his chin. 

"They're celebrating the guy with the blonde hair's birthday." I told them. 

"Oh. No wonder he picked the cake." Ruhyun nodded. 

I faked a smile.I felt so sad. Baekhyun. He didn't even look at me. 

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey Baekhyun! The waitress was very beautiful!"Sehun grinned. 

"Her face was very familliar."Luhan said.

Yeah, sure it is familliar! Because...

She is Park Jiyeon!

"Baekhyun, are you busy texting Hyemi?"Kai asked.

"If yes, why?" I asked. 

"Lucky you got a nice girlfriend such as Hyemi." Chen praised. 

I regret accepted Hyemi's love. I thought I will never found Jiyeon anymore. Hyemi. She loves me. But I don't feel the same. I don't love her. I accepted her love because I want to avoid Jihyun. 

Hyemi..