He Got A Girlfriend!

Will You Fall For Me?

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyun, are you sure?" L asked. He hands me some 'joy drink' or we call it, alcohol. It makes people drunk. And we love drunk. We said it calming us down, but it never. You will act something you don't expect when you're drunk.

"Sure what?" I asked back. 

"You want to go Seoul? I meant, look for EXO? You can detect them?" L asked more. Ugh! Why his mouth is very... If I can shut them!

"Aha! Of course! SM Apartment? Ugh! You know, even I left Korea for about 6 months, I still remember the direction." I answered.

"You want to leave UK?" his mouth! Why sooooo..... I'm trying to rest here! 

"Hmm... What's wrong with it?" I asked. 

"It's nothing. Hey, I bought you a dozen bottles of alcohol. Drink as much as you want." He said. I smirked. 

"Thanks, L."

"Okay. I'm off. Seeya." he walked out of the club. 

"Hey." a guy approached me. Seems like he is not an Asian, because I am in United Kingdom. 

"Hello." I waved. 

"May I join you?" he asked. 

"Sure." I smiled.

"So.... you always come here?" Why people's mouths are so.... asfghdhkkdds?

"Not really. I often go to Paradise." I mentioned another night club.

"Oh." he nodded. "So, you need anything there?"

"Anything like what?" I asked back. I knew what he meant, just acting don't know.

"Hmm... Money." he continue his drink.

"Well, I need but not that much." I answered.

"I can help you, sweetheart." he poked my hair. "One night stands for ten thousands dollars." he smirked. 

I smirked back. Hurm. He gives a lot! I can use the money to buy the tickets to Seoul. 

"So, you wanna do?" that blond guy asked. 

"Of course." I answered. His hands crawled on my neck. 

"Let's go." 

Then, we leave the club. Sleeping with someone I don't know? It's all for money! And what money for? Byun Baekhyun!

_________

Baekhyun's POV

I feel like bumped someone. I tried to stood up back and rubbed my head. I opened my eyes. 

"Sorry!" the girl said. Wait? Isn't that... 

PARK JIYEON?!

She quickly walked away. Like avoiding me. Huh? 

"Hey, wait a second!" I stopped her. She turned. 

"Err... what?" she asked. 

"If you want me to forgive you for what you did 2 years ago, you must come with me." I said. 

"Huh? I don't think we ever met!" she said. 

"You don't think, but I know you. I know who you are." I smirked. 

"Who am I?" she sighed heavily. Calm down, Jiyeon... If I just can act like I don't know you. 

"We met last week at the cafe which I and EXO celebrated Luhan's birthday. You are Park Ji—"

Before I revealed her identity, someone came beside me.

"Baekkie! I found you!" Hyemi kissed my cheeks.

Hyemi! Why did you did that in front Jiyeon?! 

"Hyemi-ah..." I answered. Acting. 

I can see Jiyeon walked away. I still can recognize her face even she coloured her hair into blonde. Unlike two years before, her hair was brown. 

Jiyeon's POV

I can see Baekhyun got someone, to love and love him. I thought Luhan was worse than him, but he is the worst. Ever! 

I chuckled. How can a girl accept such as annoying Baekhyun? I beat the girl's life was desperated. Or maybe, she could be heart-abuse with that Baekhyun guy. Making love in the public? Very funny! Ain't they got any place in anywhere?

I opened my laptop and opened the Asianfanfics.com. I read a story. 'Will You Fall For Me.' The girl's tale was just like me. Wait, does the author inspire me?

Whatever. All I do is keep thinking. Why do I confirmed that the girl was Baekhyun's girlfriend? What if she is his sister? or cousin, maybe? Stop it, Jiyeon! You don't love him anymore! It was 2 years ago, forget him. 

Start a new life maybe? 

I sighed. Until when I must hide myself? When will I move on? Why I don't love Luhan? He's kind, charming, good-looking, rich and he has everything good I can describe. Wait, I said I don't love him? I do! But, do I?

I'm confused..... about my feelings.....

Finally, I fell asleep after thinking too much.