The Feelings Gone and Came

Will You Fall For Me?

No One's POV

"Woah! Tonight is such a beautiful night!"

Hyemi grinned, looking at the beautiful Cheonggyechon Stream. Then, she looks at Baekhyun. Her face turns sad when she sees Baekhyun is gloomy. He kept staring at the water which flowing swiftly. Hyemi sighed. "Waeyo?" she asked. 

"Hyemi..." Baekhyun called. Hyemi nodded. "Yes, Baekhyun-ah? Just say what you wanted to say." She said. Baekhyun looked at her. Right into her eyes. 

"Nothing." Baekhyun answered.

"Okay..." Hyemi answered, then it went silence. Baekhyun didn't talk but treats his mood. Hyemi kept staring at him. Baekhyun is waiting for a suitable time to confess(break up). 

"Hyemi..."

"Yes?"

"I... I...." Baekhyun looked for his spirit deep in his heart. And suddenly, he saw someone far away from him. Someone that really really far away from him. "I'm sorry." he sighed.

"What's wrong?" Hyemi is confused. 

"I am sorry. I am not perfect for you. I want to break up. Hyemi-ya, I believe you can find someone better than me. Sorry but I don't love you. I don't want to keep hurting you, so I let you go. Sorry." Baekhyun stated. Hyemi speechless. She's frozen. 

'Crystal' shaped in her eyes. Slowly, her cheeks started to wet with tears. 'Baekhyun... is that how you feel for 2 years?' she asked in her heart. Then, she ran away, leaving a Byun Baekhyun alone. Baekhyun's heart is full with guilty. 

_________

"Wasn't that..." Jiyeon looked at a scene in front her. "Baekhyun?" she saw Baekhyun with a girl. The girl cried and ran away. It's looks like they had problem. But she doesn't know why, she felt nothing. She felt nothing in her heart. She doesn't feel the love anymore. 

Did the feelings for him have gone?

"The way to know who is your love is easy. You keep reminding his face." 

She reminded what her grandfather said... and someone's face came in his mind. Not Byun Baekhyun... but Xi Luhan!! The cute guy with the golden hair. Who known as a 'cold ice' but he's not. He's as warm as a hug. 

"Jiyeon-ah..." Hyomin called. "Why are you looking to that guy?" she asked. 'She is looking at her crush...' she thought.

"Unnie.. Where's others?" Jiyeon asked. 

"They're chilling in the ice-cream cafe. Waeyo?" 

Ice-cream cafe? Jiyeon remembered the night she went with Jihyun and she saw 12 handsome guys. Ugh. She sighed. Why? Why everything makes she remembers EXO?

"Nothing, unnie. I just want to home."

_____________

"Ugh! DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jihyun screamed. Dave, who just wears boxer when there with gloomy face. The smelly alcoholic smell started to fill the air. 

"Dave!! I need you now!!"

"What, baby?" Dave's hand touched Jihyun's hair. 

"Stop it!" Jihyun warded Dave's hand. "Dave!! Why are you that drunk? I need your help!!!!!!!" she slapped Dave's cheek to make the guy realized and came to the reality back. 

"Ugh! what's this?" she looked at Dave's arm. "Dave!!! Don't tell me, you injected yourself with drugs...." she started to panic. This guy must be having... HIV! And anytime, she will have HIV too by having stuff with him! 

"I did it, hun." Dave smiled in drunk. 

"No! Don't touch me!!" Jihyun screamed when Dave attacked her. Dave smirked. Drunk people could do EVERYTHING! He laughed. He kissed Jihyun while his hands are....................(i know i might be a ert TT^TT dont bash me . its a storyline)