Little Sister, Safety First!

Will You Fall For Me?

Baekhyun's POV

"Marry me, Park Jiyeon."

"Lu-Luhan oppa? Are you sure?"

"Sincerely." 

I see Luhan marrying Jiyeon and I'm between them. I tried to push them, but failed. "Luhan! You can't!!" I screamed, but he doesn't hear it. It's like I'm.................. invisible! 

"Xi Luhan,do you accept Park Jiyeon as your wife?"

"Yes."

"Park Jiyeon, do you accept Xi Luhan as your husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"You're now husband and wife. Now, kiss!!!" the old man said. Luhan and Jiyeon were about to kiss.... 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. 

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

________

"Baekhyun! Wake up!" I heard Chanyeol's voice waking me up. I opened my eyes slowly. Where is the wedding? Where? I looked around. It's just me and Chanyeol. We're not in the hall. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"You screamed in your sleep, dude! What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just a bad dream."

"Baekhyun, it's 4 am now. Continue your sleep. I'm very tired today!" Chanyeol pulled the blanket, then he closed his eyes. There is no Luhan and Jiyeon's wedding! Luckily, it is just a bad dream. Now, it's fair and square. Luhan won't get Jiyeon cause she's away. 

And me too.... 

________

"Baekhyun oppa! Good morning!" Hyemi greeted and grinned. 

"Oh, hey. Hyemi, what are you doing here?" I asked. I stepped to the kitchen. EXO-K is having their breakfast and so I am. 

"I am here to visit you, you know! I also bring Bossam for you. Your favourite, nae?" Hyemi, Hyemi. She never stops smiling. How kind she is being toward me, but I still doesn't love her. Ah, isn't it too wicked? Maybe I should break, so then I will stop playing her feelings? But how do I say it at her?

"Thanks." I faked a smile. "I didn't eat it for too long."

"I know, that's why I bring it here. Urm, Baekhyun oppa... let's go out?"

"Hyemi, is that why you gave me this Bossam?" I ate it, but it doesn't taste the same like Jiyeon's one. That one Jiyeon gave to me and Luhan..... Why god? All the things made me reminded her! From dreams, to food. 

"No, not like that. I missed the time we go out together."

"But we did last month."

"Last month? Seriously, oppa?" I can see some crystal shaping in Hyemi's eyes. Oh no! She started to cry.... 

"Err... Okay, okay. I'll bring you to Cheonggyechon Stream, okay?" Yeah, I will take a chance to confess.... that I wanna break.

Please be strong, Hyemi. I'm not a good guy that was fated for you.... 

_________

Jiyeon's POV

"Jiyeon!!!" 

Hyomin unnie looked like angry. Bad mood, maybe?

"Jiyeon, what did I said to you?! DO NOT APPROACH ANYONE YOU DON'T KNOW!!" She said angrily. 

I looked to the floor. "I know."

"And what's that Soeun?!" she asked. 

"It's not me, unnie. She came to me first."

Hyomin looked like thinking for a while. "Avoid her."

I was very surprised. "What? Unni, she is a poor girl! She is an orphan! She helps her mother everyday. Unni, I know you are that rich but be nice to poor." I protested. I am not agree with Hyomin's decision. Unni, you're a good lady... 

"Jiyeon!!!!!" she screamed... oh no... a volcano. "You don't know what I know!! We are going back to Seoul!"

"Unnie, you can't do this to Soeun! We must help her!!"

"Listen to me, Jiyeon!" 

I nodded slowly. "Okay, unnie..." 

________

No One's POV

"Hyomin! Stop doing Jiyeon like a kid! You control her too much!"

"Eunjung, you don't understand anything."

"Yah, pity Jiyeon! Let she live freely!"

"Eunjung, can't you just listen to me?!"

"See, you always get mad for easy things!"

"It is not easy things, Eunjung! It's about Jiyeon's life! Listen to me, Eunjung. I love Jiyeon as my sister. And of course, you too and whole T-ARA. But Jiyeon is in dangerous! We need to protect her."

"What?" Eunjung getting confused of what Hyomin said. 

"Don't tell this to anybody, nae? It is about Jiyeon's high school life when she met a girl, Jihyun and a guy, Baekhyun.............." and Hyomin started to tell the whole story. Hyomin is very smart! Jiyeon never told her who is Guy A or B, and Girl C but she knows it. Question, from who?

________

"Jiyeon, I agree with Hyomin. We're going back to Seoul." Eunjung and Qyuri said strictly. Jiyeon nodded. "Me too." she answered shortly, but who knows she fell in love with the Beautiful Bijindo and it is too heavy for her to leave the island. 

"Get yourself far away from Soeun." and now Soyeon's turn to say. 

"I know, I know." Jiyeon nodded again. 

"We're sorry for controlling you too much, maknae, but this is for your own safety." Eunjung said. She hugged Jiyeon. 

"Jiyeon-ah.... I'm sorry." Hyomin apologized. 

"It's okay, unnie. It's for my safety too." Jiyeon answered even she doesn't know anything. 

"I promise, we will go Cheonggyechon Stream when we arrived Seoul tonight, nae?" Hyomin hugged Jiyeon too. Jiyeon lifted her face. Really? "Thanks!!" she grinned. And the whole T-ARA smiled because Jiyeon is finally happy. They know Jiyeon loves to visit and travel places.