Traitor and Cold War

Will You Fall For Me?

Jiyeon’s POV

“Jihyun… I don’t think I can tackle Luhan… He doesn’t even look at me!” I said.

“Come on. Remember ‘him’, don’t you?” Jihyun smirked.

‘Him’? Baekhyun?

“I want to give up. I can tackle Baekhyun by myself. I don’t need your help.” I confirmed. I regret taking this silly contract!

“No.” Jihyun answered. I was dumbfounded. Why?

“Jihyun, come on. I can pay. Just say it!”

“You signed the contract. It’s for your life.”

“Jihyun! Why?” I asked. Pathetic with Jihyun’s behavior. Disappointed. Sad. Everything you can describe badly!

“Jiyeon, Jiyeon, Jiyeon. You know who you are, right? A beautiful girl that no one expect could fall in love for an egois such as Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun. You know who he is? He was disappointed by his first love, and there’s no way he’ll open his heart back!”  Jihyun dismissed her hair to her back.

“So… then, why I accepted this contract?”

“You know who broke his heart?”  Jihyun asked me back. “Me!!!” she pointed to herself.

“That way, I can make Luhan fall for you and you and Baekhyun will never be together. Even I ever cheated on Baekhyun, but I still can’t forget him!” Jihyun stated.

“Traitor!” I shouted.

Why my fate is so bad? Having a friend who is stabbing behind me. Why?

“I thought you were my friend…” tears rolled on my cheeks.

“Huh! I’ve never make you as my friend!” Jihyun… Why?

“So you hate me?”

“Yes! And always!” she yelled.

“I got it. I will never approach your Baekhyun anymore. I won’t talk to him. And…. He is yours.”

________

Luhan’s POV

I heard like someone crying. I went to the sound and it took me to…

Jiyeon?

She cried on a bench.  I approached her. Seems like sad. “Why are you crying?” I asked. She lifted her face. Full of tears.

“Luhan?” she asked.

“Err…”

“Nothing. You can continue your early work. Don’t care about me.” She said.

“Umm…” I can’t say anything. Why? That feelings…

“Ji-Jiyeon…” I called.

“I need to be alone. Please…” her voice was like weak. I nodded and went away. Suddenly I reminded the food she gives me a few days ago. Very delicious. Maybe she is a good cook.

________

“Baekhyun, you know what… I saw Jiyeon crying on a bench! And she asked me to leave.” I told Baekhyun.

“Oh. Your tackle failed.” Baekhyun grinned.

“No, I’m serious. I wasn’t meant like flirting. But she looks very sad.” I said seriously. Baekhyun nodded.

“Okay. Got it.” He said.

“I saw Jiyeon and Jihyun at the school garden. They was like fighting until Jiyeon cried.” Baekhyun told me. Oh, maybe she faught with that darn. “Jiyeon is a crybaby.” He said.

“What’s the difference with you? Cried because an umbrella? Very funny.” I teased.

“Are you backing Jiyeon?”

“No.” I shook my head.

________

Baekhyun’s POV

The teacher taught us about Geographic. I don’t really get it. I meant, I don’t understand it. And weird things today is… the talkative girl beside me only keep quiet. She doesn’t even talk to me today! Anything’s wrong?

I looked to my left. She is busy writing the notes.

“Jiyeon. May I ask you? I don’t get what the teacher taught us…” I asked.

No answer. Quiet.

“Can’t you hear me?” I asked once again.

Still no answer.

“Jiyeon!” I yelled to her.

“If you don’t get it then, why would you ask me?!” she asked back in angry tone.

“I just don’t get it.” I answered.

She continued her notes. No answer.

Why she became cold? All I know is, she was a happy person. Her personality was very bright and cheerful. But now… quiet.

“Jiyeon. Explain the Geo thingy. Please.” I begged.

No answer.

“Deaf!” I teased. Getting angry with her attitude.

Buk!

I fell like something went on my nose. Geographics textbook…  Oh my god… Does she hates me that much? Even before I was cold, I didn’t harm her or hurt her in any.

I picked my textbook which fell on the ground. “Thanks.” That insinuation I gave. She still didn’t answer. Is this the meaning of ‘Cold War’?

I don’t get it. In both.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Sorry long time didn’t update.

For Luyeon: apa-apa jalah.

(If you understand Malay). Hehe.

Anyway, thanks for reading.