The devil gone

Will You Fall For Me?

Months later... 

"Oh no!" Jihyun cried. "Dave, it's all your fault!!!!" she yelled.

"What's wrong with you?" Dave asked upsetly. He is bored and tired with Jihyun's attitude. A brat who has no money. Comes from a poor family but act like a rich girl. . If he can kill Jihyun, he does. Jihyun wasted his money almost hundred thousands dollars!

"I have HIV...." Jihyun cried. "And I'm pregnant..." she continued. Dave was very surprised!!! 

"What?!! Abort that baby now!" 

"No, I can't! It's risky!" Jihyun cried louder. "Be responsibble, Dave." 

"Huh. I have HIV too but more dangerous, I have AIDs. I don't cry like you." Dave was very angry with Jihyun. 

"You're a guy! I'm a lady!"

"You're a lady?! Hey, ! Listen here! For this long, have you ever acted like a lady?! No, right?! And you tried to kill Jiyeon. Is that what a lady does? No wonder Byun Baekhyun chose her, not you!!!" Dave pushed Jihyun's head with his finger. Jihyun cried. 

"What? You know it, Dave?" Jihyun can't stop crying.

"So?" 

"From where, Dave?!!" 

"What a noisy !!!"

"be responsibble, Dave! It is your baby!!!!!" 

"Ughh!!!!!!!!!!!" Dave can't take it anymore. He took out his gun. "Do you see this?!! Repeat your words and I will shoot you!" he threatened. Jihyun cries blood. 

"D..dave............ " she called. "It...it.... is.... your... baby..."  Jihyun blubber and... 

The blood of Jihyun's spilled until it touched the wall. Dave smirked. He is a killer. He is happy of that. s such as Jihyun doesn't deserve to live in this world. She has no manners. So rude and black hearted. And a shot is what she deserve. To die. 

Dave quickly leave the hut and quickly took a boat before he go to the airport to go to America. His hometown. 

____________________

A/N : short update today ;~; but if I have time, I will make double updates today. Check out my new story! :)  

Once the Ice Prince fall in Love

 

By the way, here a poll and it is not so NECESSARY for you to answer!