Song That Relates My Life

Will You Fall For Me?

Baekhyun’s POV

I held the diary. Waiting for the owner. Looks like she’s late today. I’m still waiting. Oh Jiyeon! Please be hurry before the class starts!

2 minutes…

5 minutes…

8 minutes…

Class will start in 10 minutes! Hurry up!

10 minutes….

I can see she is stepping into the class. She put her bag on her seat and stared at the whiteboard. Does the whiteboard looks as handsome as me to be stared?

Doesn’t she realize I’m holding her diary?

“Jiyeon…” I called. She doesn’t answer yet turning.

Can’t she hear my voice? Deaf! Definitely deaf!

“Your diary.” I hand her diary. She turned.

“Where did you get my diary?!”

She asked. I gulped. No answer.

“Did you read it?!!” second question.

“Err… I… I… Umm… Jiyeon… I….” I can’t state the truth. What if she slaps me? Oh my god…

“Give me back!” Jiyeon snatched her diary.

“You… don’t…erm…like Luhan?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes. Seems like feeling lazy to answer.

“Jiyeon…why… why did you change?” I asked nervously.

“Why would I keep myself on while you ignore me?! What use were my words to talk with you, but you didn’t hear me?! I know I am a foolish but I am not an idiot to get lied by everyone, Byun Baekhyun!” she raised her voice.

My heart beats faster. I’ve never got scolded by a girl. This is the first time. Even my mom never scolded me.

I break a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote something.

“Sorry.”

I passed it to her. She twisted the paper before threw it to the floor. What?

“Hey Park Jiyeon, I knew your secret and I can tell Luhan anytime!” my turn to raise my voice. She froze and speechless. I can’t take it anymore. It’s look like I am the idiot here.

________

Luhan’s POV

I saw someone is crying on the park bench. Like the past for days.

“Again?” I approached and asked.

Jiyeon lifted her face and looked at me. “Luhan?” she asked.

“Just tell me what’s wrong.” I can’t control myself but sit beside her.

“Nothing.” She answered. I feel better when its not the past four days answer.

“Is it about Baekhyun?” I asked. I know the answer is a lie.

“Who’s Baekhyun?” she asked back.

“Your classmate and my friend.” I stated.

I don’t know why I suddenly concern for this girl. Aren’t I a cold-hearted Luhan? Did the ‘magic wind’ passed me and turned me?

I don’t get it.

“Oh, Byun Baekhyun. I forgot about him.” Jiyeon wiped her tears with a handkerchief. Wasn’t I am the one who was supposed to wipe her tears?

“Jiyeon, did you remember the day you gave me gimbap?” I asked.

She nodded. “Why?”

“It was very delicious.” I smiled.

“Not really. Actually that is not the delicious one. I made it in a rush. I forgot to put a lot of ingredients.” She chuckled.

Eh? She can laugh?

“But I think it is the most delicious gimbap.” I pleaded.

 “It can’t be. Hurm… You can see it is a free gimbap. You was supposed to eat the most delicious and expensive food in Korea.”  She stated.

Why it sounds sad?

“I’m going home. Bye.” She waved.

“Bye.” I waved back while she stepped away.

Baekhyun’s POV

I walked quickly to the Snowgurt Cafe. I can remember it is Jihyun’s favourite cafe. I sighed. Shecomes from a rich family. Of course she can’t eat at the stalls.

My way stopped as I walked pass a park. I can see Jiyeon and Luhan. They’re laughing. They looks like a cute couple.

My heart feeling like being sliced. Aish, Baekhyun! Why would you wanna care? They’re couple or they’re married, who gives a ?

I didn’t continue walking to the Snowgurt but I turned back. I’m going home. I don’t feel like meeting anyone.

I hate this feelings. I can remember how cold she was. But with Luhan…. She is very happy.

The diary wrote that she doesn’t like Luhan. But from her re-act, looks like she likes Luhan. Which one I should believe?

I’m going back to EXO-K!!!

________

“Baekhyun!!! You’re home!!!” Suho and Chanyeol hugged me. I hugged them back.

“Grouphug?” Kai, D.O and Sehun asked.

“Sure.” I grinned. They hugged me like Suho and Chanyeol. They’re like my brothers.

“I’m sorry.” Kai stated.

“It’s okay.” I answered.

“So… friends?” he asked,

“Brothers!” I hugged him back.

“Baek! You forgot me.” Chanyeol pouted. Aww, very cute.

“I didn’t. I always remember you.” I wipedhis fluffy hair. He grinned.

“Where have you gone?” Suho asked.

“EXO-M’s dorm.” Kai answered. He smirked. How does he knows? And why he didn’t look for me?

“How does you—“

“Cheer up! Jiyeon told me.” He smiled.

How does she knows?

Mystery. She is a mysterious girl.

________

School is school. At school, we(I and Jiyeon) doesn’t even talk! Why? Because she hates me very much? Go on! Hate me!

Luhan got everything. And me?

No…

I don’t know why  must involve Luhan in this case even he doesn’t related. Maybe because the scene I saw yesterday.

Laughing happily. That’s what they do.

Huh. If Luhan can make Jiyeon laughed, I can make she feel more better than laughing.

But I don’t have a chance. I only got hated.

I walked to the corridor. Suddenly, I heard something. I followed the sound and it took me to the music room. I heard someone playing piano and singing. Her voice sounds like crying.

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like, there's nothing left of me?

It is a sad song. Her voice is very melodious. Her voice is like a singer. Who is the girl? I looked quietly. I can’t see her face.

You can take everything I have 
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscrape
r

Without realizing, tears dropped on my cheeks. Yes. A guy crying. I remembered the previous. How bad I treated Jiyeon? I continued hearing the girl singing…

As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed
All my windows, still are broken, but I'm standing on my feet

Stop it! I can’t hear it anymore! It’s so touching. I ran away.

Jiyeon’s POV

Teardrops on the piano. The song which related my life right now. How cruel Baekhyun is! This is what I got after I gave him my love?

Jihyun and Baekhyun… HYUN and HYUN… Both of them hate me. Am I too disgusting to be loved? Am I? People treats me like I don’t exist in this world!

Baekhyun wants to tell Luhan the truth… Why he is that wicked?

Everyone I love hates me. Everyone I love leave me. Like grandpa and grandma. They left me. I know the happiness will come to light and shine my dark world someday in the future. But… I wonder when it will come.