The Diary

Will You Fall For Me?

Jiyeon’s POV

I feel like moving to a new school. I hate this school. I have no one to be my shoulder and all I got is only a traitor.

So sad. What a fate...

I opened my old diaries. I found one. It was my diary when I was 11. Slowly, I read it.

“February 2: I’m so happy today! Grandpa let me ride one of his horses. The horses was so cute and adorable. It neigh around and run so fast. Grandma also baked a cake for me. It was so… YUMMY! Chocolate cake! My favourite. They said, mom and dad will visit us in New Zealand next week. I can’t wait for them. I really missed them. Grandpa said, he will buy sheeps next 2 days. Woah!! Fluffy sheeps. I love them. Many happy news I got today. To tired… My friend, Jane visited America for 14 days. She won’t be around. A sad news. Sob sob. She can’t see my parents”

I wonder how happy I was. In New Zealand it was very cheerful. My life wasn’t this difficult.

“February 9: Mom and dad reached. On the way picking them in the airport. I missed them!”

“February 13: Mom and dad is going home to Seoul. Sob sob. I hope to see them again. They said, when I am 16, they will take me home to Seoul. I don’t know. If I leave grandpa and grandma, I will miss them. Cheer up! 5 years later… Still a long time.”

Oh. I regret saying ‘yes’. Too many things I’ve been regret. I opened another diary. It was my diary when I was 15(last year).

“September 23: Grandpa and grandma’s gone. My mom and dad will come to take me next year. Why it has to be my grandparents… why they must involved in an accident? Why must them? I can’t write too much today. Hmmph! Sadness! I believe happiness will come.”

Tears dropped on the diary. Happiness will never come! Why did I believed Jihyun? Is there no place for me to be loved by someone? Even as a friend?

I closed the book. I can’t read them anymore. I lay down to my bed. Thinking a little bit much. When will I find my happiness, if I’m not that strong?

Yeah! I must be strong.

Huh. How do I be strong if my heart always get broken? I don’t like ANYONE anymore. Too hurt to love. I can’t take it anymore.

________

Baekhyun’s POV

Three days passed. Jiyeon is still with her cold-heart. She’s not like before.

Before, she always talk until I got tired to hear them. But now everything’s different. Since she and Jihyun faught, she’s changed.

Jihyun that .

I ogle to my left. Usually, she will take notes but today she is busy staring. Humph.

Why she doesn’t talk?

Suddenly I remembered that day she threw the Geo textbook to my face. Luckily, there is no injuries or something like that. What if it ruined my face?

I want to be like Luhan too. Even he is the way older than me, he looks like same age with me. Or maybe, he is more adorable than me.

KRING!!!

The bell rang. Every pupils ran out of the class. School time is over. I packed my books. I see that Jiyeon was walking to the corridor.

And… she disappeared.

I ogle under her table. A book. What is it?

I picked it. Seems like a locked-diary. Where is the key? I looked around. No. I can’t find the key. Should I return this to her?

I want to read it too…

I looked on her table. Why she doesn’t forget the key too? I want to unlock this diary! I want to unlock this diary!

“Byun Baekhyun.” I heard a voice.

I lifted my face. A girl is standing in front me. Jihyun.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want to talk with you. Alone.”  She said.

“Not now, Jihyun.” I answered. I really wanted to find the key! I don’t want to talk with this ‘iron-nailed’ girl!

“I see… This weekend night, okay? Like always, Snowgurt Cafe.” She located. I rolled my eyes. Like I wanted to go!

“Bye, Baekkie.” She smirked and waved before she walked away.

Where is the key?

Without the key, I can’t read the diary. I tried to open the diary with my nails.

First try… failed.

Second try… same.

Third try…

Yes! I did it! I opened the diary.

I read it from the start.

“Jan 1: Today I got into a new school and got a love from the first sight. He’s really cute and adorable.But I think he already has a girlfriend. He is also quiet. Doesn’t talk that much but that’s okay. As long as I can hear his voice”

Who is him? Luhan? Why this diary doesn’t write the name?

“Jan 2: I got a deal from Jihyun my besties. It is to ……… make Luhan fall for me. It’s all for ‘him’! Jihyun said… She will make ‘he’ fall for me if Luhan did that first. I must note the conditions!

1: I must make Luhan fall for me, but I can’t fall for him. Huh! Who wants to fall for him?

2: I can’t touch Luhan in my mission. Who wants to touch him so bad?

3: Keep this deal as a secret. Never let anyone knows.

4: Never make he hates you.

5: Once he fall for me, I must leave him.

Jihyun said that Luhan is more colder than ‘him’. I think the same too.”

So… she doesn’t like Luhan? I grinned. I don’t know why.

Should I tell Luhan? Err… I must keep it as a SECRET. But I really want to know who is ‘him’… Why Jiyeon is so mysterious?

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Yeah! The diary!

Hope you enjoy it.

*smile and waved* 

Note : The words which I put in Italic means message or the diary.