The end..

Will You Fall For Me?

Years later.... 

Jiyeon went to the park where she was with Luhan. Slowly, tears dropped on her cheeks. She missed EXO very much. When she cried and Luhan came, when she had cold war with Baekhyun. She missed them very much! It's 4 years ago....

"Why are you crying?"

Suddenly, she heard a voice. She turned and she saw.......... Byun Baekhyun. The guy who she loved for years, but replaced by Luhan. 

"W..who are you?" she pretends like she doesn't know that flawless guy. 

"I am who I am." that guy answered. "Park Jiyeon, don't make like you don't know me because you know me. I know you too."

"Baek..baekhyun..." 

"Don't cry, please." Baekhyun said. His tears also slowly dropped. Jiyeon was dumbfounded. Why this guy is crying? Does him mentally retarded?

"Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo"

Baekhyun sang. Jiyeon was very spellbounded. Byun Baekhyun.... he has an angelic voice which everyone loves to hear. "Park Jiyeon..............." he called. "I love you! Marry me?" he said fastly. Jiyeon was very surprised! 

"Ugh! come on, does I need to repeat?" Baekhyun wiped his tears. 

"Your answer?" he asked again.It's like he's talking alone. 

______________

From a far, Luhan is watching that Baekhyun. He felt a jealous. Of course. Baekhyun always win everything. He sighed heavily before he looked to the sky. He whispered a few words before he leave... 

"Thanks, God. I hope they're happy together." 


Last chapter! TT_TT Short, right? It's because I have double updates today. the 16th chapter was also updated today so I meant it  (the two chapters) to be one. How was the story do you has any comment? negative comments about my english are accepted, but I AM NOT ACCEPTING BASH. 

Btw, a poll!!!! It is NECESSARY for you to answer~~~~~