The Miserable Plan A

Will You Fall For Me?

sorry for short updates. and all my updates is short. i know u are very upset of me, but forgive me.............. 


No One's POV

"Hi! I'm Kang So Eun!" someone started a conversation. Jiyeon turned, looking at a happy girl introducing herself. Why does she looks very familliar at her? Does she ever met this girl? 

"I'm Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon." Jiyeon answered. She faked a smile. 

"I am alone in this Bijindo. I have no friend!" Soeun said. Then, she approached Jiyeon and sat beside her on a big rock. Jiyeon smiled once again. Oh, so friendly? She tried to remember Soeun's face and all she remembered is...... ..........!

"Can I be your friend, Jiyeon?"

"Soeun, I don't know you."

"It's okay. I understand. People keep avoiding me. I know the reason. I am not beautiful, not even a kind girl. And the most reason to be, I'm a poor person. I came here just to help my mom. She is a fisher. And from the fish she got, some she will sell and some we will eat." Soeun looked to the white sand. 

"Your dad?" Jiyeon asked. Ah, pity you! 

"My dad......" Soeun wiped her tears that starting to fall with the back of her hand. "When I was a kid, he realized that my mom's beauty was ruined because of acid. He left us to marry a Thai girl. I don't care about him. My mom is always beautiful." she told. 

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. I don't mind about it." Soeun smiled even tears are dropping. 

Jiyeon looked infront for a while. If Soeun is .................. of course she can't cry! 'Ah! I'm sorry, Soeun. For saying that you are...............' she apologized in her heart. 

Soeun's POV

I must be more creative! She still don't want to be my friend! Then, who should I ask? My plan is going to ruin! Come on, Jiyeon. I know you are a good girl. I know that. 

"Jiyeon!!" I heard someone calling for her. I turned to see. A girl with red hair. Huh! That must be T-ARA's Hyomin. One of the famous singer. "Come on, Jiyeon-ah. Let's go to our room. It's midnight now." she said. 

"Hrm, I see. Bye, Soeun. I wish to see you again." Jiyeon bows before leaving Soeun with Hyomin. 

"So, you are Soeun?" Hyomin asked. She ogled me from up to down. She looked like unpleasant with me. Huh, do I care! I nodded swiftly. 

"And what's wrong with that, Hyomin?" I asked coldly. 

"Don't you think you could lie me! I know who you are! And..... don't even think you could lie Jiyeon. Oh, why? Oh, why? Just for revenge that she love your crush? Haha. Very funny, Jihyun. Very funny." Oh, so she know about that? From who? Jiyeon? No wonder she don't want to be my friend! I told Dave, maybe I should color my hair, but he said 'don't'. Ugh! 
 

"W-who are you talking about?" I asked, curiously.

"Ha! Don't act too innocent. Of course I'm talking about you, Jihyun." Hyomin's cynical smile shows me that I need to arrange Plan B.

"W-who is J-Jih-Jihyun? I am Soeun. KANG SOEUN." I defended myself. I know who is Hyomin. She is nice but she can do unexpected things when she is upset. 

"i live there." I continued while pointing to a random lame house. Actually, that's not mine. Just random to make Hyomin go away. 

"Are you sure? Can I visit your mom?" Oh no... one more cynical smile! Seems like this red-haired girl really don't want to lose! 

"M-my mom passed away. Years ago." I tried to be calm. 

"ah, really? JIHYUN, I'll make sure you'll never win. Such a smelly heart you have!" Hyomin pressed the words 'never win' before she leaves. I gulped. Seems like she know my strategy. But how? Oh no..... this can't be! 

Look like not Jiyeon alone to be destroyed, but someone else also added to the list : "TO DESTROY". Just wait and see, Hyomin! I wanna see how smart you are.