An Umbrella!

Will You Fall For Me?

Jiyeon’s POV

It’s raining heavily. Woah! Luckily, I bring my umbrella. Hrm… Soo cold.

I walked the street. How am I going home from school? Just walk, Jiyeon. Just walk. Jihyun didn’t came to school today. Huh. I spent my recess time alone. And that Baekhyun didn’t talk too much. I bet today he only talks 5 words?

“Please shut up! I’m reading!”

Yes, that’s what he says when I asked about History subject. What he knows is only… his storybooks without logics.

Stop thinking about him! I focused on my walks. Suddenly, I see someone walking in the rain.

“Hey Baekhyun!” I waved. He turned.

His face is very pale. Aww pity! “What?!” he asked.

“Err let me see if I have more umbrellas. Aigoo! Don’t walk in rain. You’ll get a fever for that.” I said. He ignored me and walked away. I chased him.

“Hey Baekhyun! Didn’t you hear me?!” I asked.

“Leave me!!”

“But I’m helping you!”

“I don’t need any help!!”

Gosh. What’s wrong with this guy? Weirdo. “Err… You can take this umbrella.” I handed him a little umbrella with pink colour and strawberry pattern.

“Huh.” He sighed. Still don’t take it.

“Baekhyun, it’s not good for your health, you know? Just keep it.”

Finally, he takes it. “Hrm. Thanks.”

I smiled. Yes! “Take care.” I left him stood in rain. It’s already late. I need to get home!

Baekhyun’s POV

“Baekhyun! I can’t believe you have this girly umbrella!” D.O laughed.

“Hey Kyungsoo, just shut your mouth.” I noticed. D.O is still laughing. Kai grinned. Huh. What's wrong?

“Baekhyun, I thought you promised to be more gentle and manly.” Chanyeol mumbled.

“But I have too.” I yelled. D.O stops his laugh.

“It’s just an umbrella thingy. What to be weird about?!” I threw the umbrella and ran upstairs. I quickly get into my room and slammed the door.

I don’t want to keep the umbrella. Its embrassing me!

Luhan’s POV

“I see, Baekkie. The Kaisoo are laughing hard at you. Ah! Calm down! You know their attitude right?” I tried to calm Baekhyun.

“I’m so frust, hyung. What an umbrella!” Baekhyun said.

“By the way, who gifted it to you?” I asked. Haha, looks like Baekhyun have an admire… I grinned.

“My classmate. Her name is Jiyeon. Hey, don’t grin like that! She likes someone that you’ll never expected.” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Woah! Who?” I asked. Jiyeon? That girl that begged me to direct the way?

“Secret.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Eh, must be you.” I joked.

“Never!” he laughed. Ah, finally he can laugh after he had a cry.  

“Aigoo… Just say who.” I bited my tongue.

“You!” Baekhyun laughed again.

“What? She doesn’t know me!”

“Just kidding.” He grinned.

“Okay, okay. So you’ll be stay in EXO-M dorm until when?” I asked.

“Erm. A week, maybe. I can’t leave Chanyeol for a long time.” Baekhyun answered. “Don’t tell them I’m here. And I don’t want to go to school for a week too.”

“Baekkie-ah, why?” I asked again.

“Did you forgot that Kai are in same school with us? He must be telling everyone about the umbrella.” Baekhyun replied.

“Err… What about your fangirl and that admirer who gave you an umbrella.” I joked on him.

“She didn’t meant like that, hyung. She wanted to help me. I almost fainted in the rain!” Baekhyun answered.

“I see.” I grinned. “Okay. I’m sleepy. Good night.” I closed the table-lamp. Baekhyun nodded and went to his bed which placed beside my bed. Actually, the bed was supposed to be Lay’s but Lay went to China for 3 weeks.

And I don’t let ANYONE touch my bed. So, I let Baekhyun sleep at Lay’s bed.

________

Jiyeon’s POV

“Erm. Kai? Why Baekhyun didn’t attend?” I asked to Kai, one of Baekhyun’s bestfriend.

“I don’t know. He ran from our dorm and he might be hiding somewhere.” Kai answered.

What?!

“Erm. Okay. Thanks.” I thanked.

Kai nodded. “You’re most welcome.”

I get back to my seat. I looked beside. Empty. Baekhyun! You didn’t attend for 3 days already. And you ran from your house.

________

“Jiyeon.” Luhan called. I turned.

“Err yes?” I asked.

“Baekhyun told me to give back your umbrella.” Luhan handed a strawberry-patterned umbrella. Eh? That umbrella I gave Baekhyun a few days ago!

“Just keep it.” I didn’t take it.

“But he can’t. It’s yours.” Luhan said in slow tone.

I looked to his eyes. Hrm! I forgot my mission to tackle him. “Err… Thanks.” I grabbed the umbrella in his hand.

“Ah, Jiyeon! You like Baekhyun?” Luhan grinned.

“Eh, no!” I lied.

“Then why you give this umbrella?” he asked.

“I wanted to help him.” I answered.

“Oh I see.” He answered.

“Okay. Gotta go. Seeya.” I went back to my class.

“Wait, Jiyeon!” Kai stopped me.

“That umbrella? Who gave you?” Kai asked.

“Luhan.”

I answered shortly. Baekhyun has 11 bestfriends and all of his bestfriends are handsome and cute such as him. What a perfect group..

“Oh thanks.” He went away. He smiled widely. Like he found someone or something.

Luhan’s POV

“Hey, hyung!” someone called. Oh, Kai. I nodded. “Yes. Anything?”

“You know where is Baekhyun, don’t you?” Kai asked. I gulped.

“N-no.”

“Then why are you being nervous? Ah! Soon, EXO-K will visit EXO-M. Seeya.” Kai smirked.

What? I must tell Baekhyun!

“Kai. Who told you?” I stopped Kai before Kai was about to leave.

“No one.” Kai answered. He lied!

“Err… Okay.” I nodded. Kai left.

I remember Jiyeon. That time I asked her about her feelings to Baekhyun. But, she only looked to the floor. Ah, maybe!

Wait. Why do I need to know?

________

“Luhan. Thanks for the umbrella. I bring this for you.” Jiyeon smiled. She hands two plastic containers with gimbap (Sauteed vegetables, ground beef, sweet pickled radish, and rice, rolled and tightly wrapped in a sheet of laver seaweed).

How does she knows my favourite food?

“Erm. No thanks.” I refused.

“Please…” she begged.

Why she loves to beg?

“I bring Bossam too! Its for Baekhyun. Please give it to him.” She still handing the containers.

“Err…”

Do I should refuse my favourite food? Woah! Jiyeon also knows about Baekhyun’s favourite.

“Aigoo… If you don’t want to eat them, at least please take them.” She begged.

“Yeah. Thanks.” I grabbed the two containers.

“You’re most welcome.” She grinned.

Ah, I love the grin. But why she must give gifts to Baekhyun too? She likes Baekhyun? Does she? Do I need to get jealous?

________

Baekhyun’s POV

“Woah! Really?” I grinned. Too happy when Luhan bring home my favourite food. Bossam! I love you, Bossam!

“Yes. Come.” Luhan called. I went downstairs.

“Yummy! Where did you bought it? So delicious!” I ate like a beggar that don’t eat for months.

“Yah! I don’t buy it.” Luhan answered.

“Then, you cook it?” I teased.

“Nope. Your admirer gave.” He grinned.

“Since when I have an admirer?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Her name starts with J.” Luhan is still grinning like an idiot.

“Erm. Jihyun?” I rolled my eyes.

“Jiyeon!” He answered.

Huh. Idiot Luhan! Jiyeon likes her. Not me.

“You likes Luhan?”

“Maybe.”

I still remember her words. ‘Maybe’.  No wonder she gave Luhan those gimbap. Jealous? No! No! No! Baekhyun, try to control your ego. Do not be an egois. My heart keep opposite my mind. What a heart!

Maybe, a little bit jealous.


AUTHOR’S NOTE

How was it? Sorry I didn’t update yesterday.

Will you forgive me?

Please, please.

By the way, here’s a poll.

It’s necessary to choose one!

A cute laugh from Luhan! 

thunder.gif?w=187&h=124

Calm down Baekkie!

 

Okay, thanks for choosing the hero of this story. ^^y 

ps. The most voted will be the hero.